xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
galexcd

Happy Birthday Alex!

Today is my 18th birthday hooray! I've been planning to do this ever since the Xisto credit giveaway because, well to me, my birthday is just as important as Xisto's b-day :P

Anyway in celebration of my birthday I am giving out free CREDITS just like Xisto's birthday topic .

The first person to reply to this thread will receive 30 credits! The second poster will receive 20, and the third fourth fifth and sixth posters will receive 10 credits each!

Now I don't mean spam... the mods wouldn't like that too much :P

Unfortunately there is a small snag in my plan because I was supposed to be getting enough credits for all of this by my birthday but with my new car and all I haven't found the time to make enough credits, so just so everybody knows it might be a few weeks before the third through sixth posters will receive their credits. sorry :P

Anyway if you post here thanks for wishing me a happy birthday! and if you don't, thats cool too :P

Happy birthday! Have a good one! 0.0 lolWell, hopefully you have a fun day, nothing bad happening (hehe) im not gonna do anything to ya :P don't worry.. just have a good day, and relaz..

Have a very happy birthday.I suspect some drinks will be in order and a fast car drive for exhileration!Enjoy it and I even suggest that you extend the partying over 'till tomorrow as well, cos you gotta admit, two days birthday is better than one!!!

Happy Birthday, Alex! I'll send you some cookies! :P Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to You! *sings the rest of the song* See ya 'round!

lol indeed @ tiki. i sent the greeting like a day ahead, since i'm from the future :P hahaha. anyway, happy birthday again! you're 18 and i think that's a legal age for driving in some countries (and probably the age for drinking as well). i don't drive much so i really don't care. take care on the road with that car. at least you already have a gift for yourself :P

Thank you all so much for your birthday wishes! If I had more credits to give out i would :P

I would award bacarra first but I'd hate to break the rules and give him first, then tramposch would complain that he didn't get his 20. I'll leave MB with the feeling of happyness that they had the honor to wish me happy birthday :P (plus the 10 credits of course!)

Well there's no point in being the 7th poster then :P:P Have a great 18th birthday

hehe ill give you 10 just for the hell of it if you want, it might be a while though, I'm going to have to post a bit more to get up the ammount of credits i owe everybody :P

don't do stupid things that most 18 years old tend to do! :D

Haha do you think you saying that is going to stop me? MUAhahahha

I would award bacarra first but I'd hate to break the rules and give him first, then tramposch would complain that he didn't get his 20. I'll leave MB with the feeling of happyness that they had the honor to wish me happy birthday :P (plus the 10 credits of course!)

lol i only get to greet you ahead of time because i live in the future :P j/k. it's fine. not really a big deal *nose gets longer*. 20 creds can easily be earned in a week or even in a day. don't worry too much about it, i know i wouldn't *nose gets even longer* :P hahaha
seriously, it's totally fine :P

Well then i'll give your 30 to MB then. 40 creds to MB... wow thats alot. It's ok though I love giving away credits on my birthday...

*Alex's nose starts to grow*

Edited by alex7h3pr0gr4m3r (see edit history)

lol i was just kidding. just give the creds to the other members. it's your birthday, i think people should be giving you creds as present not the other way around... ooops sorry i made that suggestion. me and my... fingers. anyway, you could give the creds to the other members. 40 credits is too much. maybe you could just split it to 10's so more members would receive the same amount and not complain, eh?anyway, happy birthday again (for the nth time). i'm off to my room, so enjoy your birthday.

hehe ill give you 10 just for the hell of it if you want, it might be a while though, I'm going to have to post a bit more to get up the ammount of credits i owe everybody :P

Nah, I don't need any credits. All I needed was the joy in wishing you happy birthday (sounds so cheesy :P )

Happy birthday, alex!!It's too bad that you had to settle for an image of a birthday cake. But I hope you got some goodies in the real world :PDon't party too hard... you still have another one coming next year, and the year, and the year after that. :P