xisto Community
TypoMage

6th Sense? Do we have another sense?

there definitely is a sixth sense, and who knows what is it? Maybe we would findout somehow..

Believe me, if people much smarter than you and I haven't found this sixth sense, then you wont either.

I believe in a sort of "6th sense." I believe that some people have been given a gift, which gives them the ability to either notice things from the past that us "normal people" would not notice. It is like some happenings leaves a mark, on objects, people, a place, forest, car or something else that was in area when a happening happened - and that some people can be able to get this information. So they can notice, or read information from the past. Something else I feel is connected to what I feel is the 6th sense, is the ability to see or hear ghost/dead people/spirits. I have a friend that claims she can hear ghost. There have been times when she have heard lots of sound downstairs, and when she went down to see what happened, everything was like it should be. And she told me that she thought the whole thing was weird, because it really sounded like a shelf they have downstairs fell down. Things like this happens sometimes when she is home alone, and she is really scared sometimes. There was a time when we visited an internment, on a school trip. People had been tortured and kept as prisoners during the war. She did not dare to go inside, she was shaking and could barely breath. It freaked her out. She could not speak. One minute she was cold, the next hot. Then cold again. Things like this has happened several times.You may think that she could be acting or just faking. Maybe she is ill? I do not think so... it is something different when you see it all in front of your eyes, and I do not believe that this could be anything else than what I call the "6th sense." And I think she has got it. I guess some of you have different thoughts about what the 6th sense is, or if it is really true. Well now I have shared my thoughts and experiences with you.

yup i definitely think theres a 6th sense...its different for different people though. some are more sensitive towards the what the other person is feeling at the moment. some people dream about what might happen etc....Also theres a possibility that there are more than 6 senses...could be 7, could be 8.....maybe more!

The sense referred to as your 6th sense is usually the ability to feel the presence of objects and moving things in the environment. It can take place due to a sense of heat or sound but recently scientists have proven that the brain produces enough electrical activity and considering it is highly sensitive it can possibly detect the presence of other objects nearby. For example, when you are near someone and they start to laugh it can make you laugh as well - not necessarily because it's funny but because our brains can communicate enough to induce the other person to laugh ;) . It has not been proven to work 100% of the time and there is not much evidence to back it up even now so it is not regarded as an official sense. I do however believe it exists since I can feel things coming somethings but I would not take that too far personally for my own safety - seeing ghosts is ridiculous nonsense! ;) No one has ever managed to provide concrete evidence to show that ghosts exist.

I don't know if a dejavu is something like a 6th sence, maybe our brains calculate so many possebilitiesthat some things looke like a prediction or something.Also I think that some feelings are stronger developed, like this example.Everyone may have experienced this before:You sit behind your table at school, and a friend want to poke you and before he even touches you,you feel like something is tickling you.Maybe we can train ouerselves to make some feelings stronger etc.There is a mind game ( don't know its name ), there is a ball in ther middle of a table,2 people sit next over eachother the need to concentrate, while they are concentrating the ball moves,the one whoos concentration is the strongest wins.( the ball moves "based on the strength of that persons concentration" to the other person )

I'm quite sure some people have 6th sense, I for once always know when someone is looking at me and from which direction. I also have a strong sense of someone's feelings. Now I do have ADD so it might have something to do with that.

I've also thought about deja vu... and it's hard to think one way or the other what it could mean. I mean, the feeling you get when you are having it is extremely strange, so it's almost like it has to be something more than just the mind playing tricks on us. Though I've heard some of the scientific reasons for it, and what other people have had to say, so I'm not really sure. It would be really cool if it was like a sixth sense, but I'm not sure how much use it would be, seeing as it's the feeling of doing something again, but I've never felt it enough to figure out just what will happen next. Just the feeling like I've been there before. If deja vu came with the knowledge of what you were about to do too, then that would be cool.

De javu is a mind interfering energy that suddenly catches by our mind. This energy is a small smart data owner that happen to sync well with our brain frequency, the energy suddenly come into our mind and we feel 'tring...' of a sudden we know "this should has happened to me previously" which in fact it may happened to you before in this life or in previous life AND it might also a memory that belongs to other that has deceased. Such a person when dying has a data in the view that we see, the data must be very good or bad (different from normal) such as remembering old things, and this data is wandering just like a soul is.I often had de javu or know things right away after people thinking. For example just one day ago, I come inside a store, while coming inside I don't pay attention to the right side which the store owner sit, because I notice some people at left with somekind of strange energy, so while coming inside I look at left as the owner think i am avoiding seeing him and I am suspicious. Right after I went inside, I felt that an energy is disturbing me from behind, its like trying to question me, and so I look back behind and suddenly see this store owner, how come I don't notice him. And I felt an uneasy feeling inside him, he must have thought me a thief! What a negative thinker, and how suppose could he bring fortune to his store if he suspect people only with because of a glance! His behavior is much like a guard, guarding a treasure, how could possible people want to go to inside a store that makes them feel uneasy because the store owner always walking to and fro while emiting negative energy (suspicious energy). We the customer, might feel uneasy in our subconsciousness when transmitting such an energy, our consciousness if not steady (like me) is much being influenced by him and lost our awareness and thats why we begin to feel unease, this is the reason that he is in fact driving customer away unawarely.After looking at him, I tell myself, this people is spying me, its better for him to calm down feeling ease and so I just walk quickly outside (which by then, I think, maybe makes him feel more suspecting me!!). This is why WE NEED to think POSITIVE or without consciously, we are driving people that bring us fortune AWAY!This is only a small example. A furthest example, I could read people's heart very deep inside, and telling any trigger that trigger their thoughts, digging any data that often cause them to oppose me (normally people don't accept fact as they are burying themselves under sins), many such experiences then make me to choose live only to remind myself, and let other be. Also spiritual people often lead a seclusion life, in fact I think that is better.

You may think that this is very wierd but I believe that we have another sense that even we do not know of. I mean look at it this way. DejeVu (I cannot spell) It is sort of like for me like looking into the future like you have already soon this before this image somwhere in the past. And also when you feel like someone is watching you just to turn arpund and see that someone is actually there? It sounds crazy but I do believe that this is true and scientist need to do some research. :) Anyone else ever thought of this? I mean who knows what else in the world we do not know of!

This is a fact that sometimes when you are in a situation or scene ....you think ...that I have seen this situation before....I have been in this situation ..but you know you haven't been..this is something I have felt many a times...and its quite often.

The other thing about 6th sense , I think everybody has this...there is some feeling ....somehow you know that ..this is going to happen ...and after that ..u see thats what exaclty happened...quite strange...sometimes that feeling is that strong ...that even I tell my closed ones that this may happen.....when something is going to fail...you come to know in advance...all of sudden out of no where..a thought comes to your mind ..that this might happen...and you think ..I was not thinking anything related to this ..then where did thought came from..these kind of thoughts..are that ..tell u future..

And the think about..feeling somebody is watching you and u turn around ..and see that somebody is really there..is something which would have happened to everyone...in my opinion we and our mind is more capable than we think..

Hmmm....I sometimes look at an object and later in the day, I need it....... Sometimes when I think of something, such as an TV show from like 3 months ago, chances are I am probably going to watch the show again soon.... It is weird. Does anyone else experience this? You think of something and something happened where you can relate something you thought to it?

You may think that this is very wierd but I believe that we have another sense that even we do not know of. I mean look at it this way. DejeVu (I cannot spell) It is sort of like for me like looking into the future like you have already soon this before this image somwhere in the past. And also when you feel like someone is watching you just to turn arpund and see that someone is actually there? It sounds crazy but I do believe that this is true and scientist need to do some research. :) Anyone else ever thought of this? I mean who knows what else in the world we do not know of!

Yep, I believe this too. Its strange, I sometimes think I remember things from a dream. Scientists say that they think that you "remember" it like half a second before, but its not true! Ive could've sworn I've seen it in a dream that I had the night before @.@

Replying to Tran-GateDo you know ? I have EXACTLY the same experience with you!! I thought that I am crazy or something similar with that. Sometimes I know that something will happen very clear!.Most of the time my dreamt coming true!! What I saw in my dream, become real.If I think about someone, usually he/she think about me or something happen to them.Thanks God, I am not alone who can feel this. I thought that I am weird.Starting from now, I will write what I feel and wanna see what will happen after that. MOst of the time I don;t believe my 'voice of the heart', coz the logical thinking doesn;t trust those kind of 'feeling'. And the result, I do regret of what happened coz I don't listen to my heart.-reply by bunga