xisto Community
reconraiders

Freehostia.com Great free host

Well, I HATE freehostia :D I had one or two applications on their servers, and I hate them1. Their servers are often offline. Really often!2. MySQL Datebase space is symbolic - 10 MB can't even hold a decent forum :P 3. Uploading speed is really slow4. Download speed is slow too...5. I won't use it again :)

as of now i am hosting at freehostia almost half year i guess but i would like to install php nuke they block the features of nuke platinum. that's why although its free i'm not satisfied on their free hosting service

Yes its true that freehostia is good ,but if you are thinking that that freehostia can take over Xisto in matter of freehosting then you are wrong. No one can takeover Xisto in the kind of features it provides.For me, according to my experience:First is Xistosecond is freehostia

The best hosting i have ever had was Shellsnet. There i had ~4 accounts in different hosters, for exmaple niconet2k and so on.. because admins was so attentive...But shut downed.. that why i'm searching for the new free hossting.

And Xisto "Pwns!" any other free web-hosting service anytime, I bet Freehostia will never be as good as Xisto.

Probably true. Freehostia is one of the very few website hosting services which allows instand activation and good uptime. But Xisto is better that freehostia if you look at the service it offers.

I hate that 10mb database size restriction in freehostia and also its only 250MB diskspace. (looking it that way,) Xisto is better! :o

Thanks
Alen

I considered FreeHostia when I was surfing around for my first host (a few years before I came across Xisto). The only reason I rejected it was because its info input is really complicated and they require all this information like a home address, phone number, etc. (and remember, this is for FREE hosting.) I don't feel like divulging that information because, well... because of my privacy. I'd much rather keep it on my email address where no one cares to look for such info.

I use freehostia.com free web hosting service for a long time now and they never sent me spam or whatever, only an email per year telling me to activeate my account for one more year, and they do not have ads, and their control panel is very good, not as good as everything in Xisto free web hosting control panel but, if one just wants only the basics and a litle more, freehostia.com free web hosting service is the best besides Xisto.com.I am not saying that Xisto.com is the best just because i have an account and because i am posting at their forums, no, i am saying Xisto.com free web hosting serbice is the best because it really is, is it my favorite after years now, and besides sometimes i went nuts with some errors and stuff on their server, despite the fact that that hapens to all, even to the most secure and well programmed serves, i am happy with the Xisto.com service.

Ugh i hated Freehostia and I love scripting my sites but heres my list.Since i haven't been hosted by Xisto heres my list.1. Invisionfree2. Xisto3. FreehostiaReason Trap is number two is because I've registered on many sites.

Hello everyone,I am used freehostia.com and I am not satisfied with the bass, max file size, which can be uploaded is 500 kb, the server is slow, and there are still some disadvantages .. Mysql database often can't work, so I decided to Xisto.com ... I hope to will soon and that we would like it .. :)

Ya... thanks for the link. From my first view it looks promising but have not tried out yet.Now a days i am very lazy to signup in any of the sites. Kind of sucks with the amount of details that i have to fill in... though the amount of details has to b filled has reduced in most of the sites wherein they ask only for the email and its done... I am lazy to do that.But still the site looks promising and i have given a try.Will try out few stuffs there and will post the feedback when time permits.... i would not talk anything against Xisto though... i am one of the happiest customers of Xisto and i would never prefer to move out of Xisto, unless they close this free webhosting and is unlikely in the near future... :)Xisto.. You rock.

FreeHostia is the reason I'm here. Right now I'm hosting a blog I just started and there down...So, here I am talking to you good people getting my points up so I can try Xisto. Except for the downtime, another issue I have is yes, the send mail and I cant use Google Apps the way I want to use them. Drives me bonkers.I'm still looking for the perfect web hosting service, is it Xisto? i hope so.btw, my username is the url for my blog in case anybody wants to see how "down" my site is right now. freehostia dissapointing

Freehostia has been one of the best hosts I have used in my computing life... this is because they have good features, even though they have a bad sub domain name, It still is quite good. I have had no problems with it but then again, I havent used it to the full of its ability. cPanel is okay on it and customer support I havent tried. But this is still quite a good host.