xisto Community
OpaQue

Trap17.com 3 Year Anniversary Party 5050 CREDITS ON THE LOOSE

We did jump the gun didn't we!!! I've been confused as to which hour it's been all day long!!! but then again, I've had a free day :lol:It's good having to stay around the trap for a little longer!!Guess my proper birthday post will come in the correct hour of the day :D

Edited by Jimmy (see edit history)

Happy birthday Xisto, 3 years wow? When was Xisto born? June 14 hmm that is close to my sisters birthday! ( Awkward moment ) Well whatever!

Well I am not sure if I am first second or maybe fifty. But that doesn't matter.

What does matter is that Xisto is an awesome site! I use it for hosting of coarse but much more than that , I post my art here, websites and questions. Since the ToS requests that everyone do thoughtful post it makes sure if Enter away message text here.you get a reply it is a nice and helpful one! I had other free hosts, then they put ads on and then I was iffy on all my hosts...but I feel confident with Xisto, and they will continue their great service to us all!

And just to reinstate my point!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Xisto

I hope to stay here a long while! :lol:

Well I posted this right when my net clock changed...and this says I was one minute early. So I guess I get no credits but the above still applies!

Edited by Damen (see edit history)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Xisto!!!!!! Thank you for being the most amazing free hosting service I've ever had the pleasure of using. I look forward to many more good months and years with you. Thanks for everything you do!Horray free credits!!! :lol:;;

OpaQue copied my original post so no one would get the idea that admin promised free credits without them being the original poster. So I bring to you my wonder 3 years history of being a Xisto member;I am from the class of 2004 in which while fighting a war I stumbled upon this little site only to check it out and post a couple of things and then come back almost 6 months later to become a full active member. I been here since the posting requirement to get free hosting and then when the credit system kicked off to a great and awesome start, to this day which is the best programming idea any free hosting company could think of.

Edited by Saint_Michael (see edit history)

It appears that this was made by the real time but Trap time a little off.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRAP17!!! Now it's finally official. It's a big fight for number 1 with the credits on the line :lol: I just like being first. :P Credits of course are a nice bonus.

Well I guess I can be considered the class of 2005. I've been here for over a year and a half of the 3 years Xisto has been around. There have been so many good times and few bad times. There was the day of the fake OpaQue that flooded the forum and offered people mod spots asking for passwords. But of course no one likes to remember that kind of stuff unless they can laugh at them. Which I guess I can because I did give him a password. Then there was the day I got my hosting despite a lot of improvement I needed. I then strode to become one of the Top 10 posters which I have become. I probably won't hit number one because Saint_Michaels is way up there already. :D I will still continue though past the 5000 post mark hopefully like he did.

I can also remember the all night parties waiting for the 10,000 and 20,000 member mark. Of course this was also the nights of shouting in the shoutbox. That was brought to my attention when someone told me I passed SM in shouts and that got me all started on keeping it that way. In the second month of my time year I held the first annual Trap Awards of 2005. I then continued it the following year of 2006 and plan to this year of 2007. They have grown a lot just in the year held between them and people got more involved in them. There used to be the army system before it was moved fully to IPBGaming but it was a lot of fun until it messed up. The graphics crew has grown a lot as well as the Xisto forums themselves. There are a lot more boards and expanded sites for some of the boards. Now we have the [Evil] Group as well. There are just so many memories of Xisto that I remember and will continue to during my time here despite some periods of absence.

I am proud to be a part of this community and have learned a lot and met a lot of great people. I plan to be a part of the community until it dies whether I keep my hosting or move up to probably Xisto - Web Hosting. Congratulations to Xisto and staff and let the community and fun keep on going.

Edited by Plenoptic (see edit history)

Congratulations Everyone here!!!And Almost A Happy Birthday Xisto :D - Hang on in there, the server's going for a B.u.m.p.y ride!The madness is about to start, so PREPARE YOURSELVES!!!!**Is seems I was a little hasty... oh well! check out my later post, it is sure to please :lol:

Edited by Jimmy (see edit history)

Don't think I got in the time last time!!! So posting again, cuz according to the forum I was early...Edit:First to post during the time slot, horray! That means 100 Credits! *ish so excited* Thank you so much Xisto!!! *dances*It's a good thing I posted a few seconds early and then reposted just in time, lol. Yay for lucky days.

Edited by Rosaline (see edit history)

Happy Birthday Xisto.com!

A thousand thanks to Shree and all his dedicated staff and amazing hard work that's gone into making this a top notch site for people to get their hosting the old fashioned way... Keep up the good work and we'll see you again, a year from now!

This is the SECOND post

Edited by Watermonkey (see edit history)

Alrighty then.....now that SM has clarified the starting time for idiots like me, I'd like to say a few things in praise of Trap 17. Firstly, I'm surprised to hear the trap is only three years old, as the level of uptime speaks of a company that's been around much longer. Secondly, thank you to all staff for providing this service to those who otherwise could not afford paid hosting.Third Place: 98 points. Thanks Trap - let's do this again some time!! :lol:

Edited by Misanthrope (see edit history)

Happy Third Anniversary Trap 17 Posted Image

I came here in January 2005 at the suggestion of jlhaslip who found me over on Xisto lost among all the techys over there. Most of the posts there went right over my head, but I was looking for a new host for my site and stumbled on Xisto first. Trap 17 suits me to a T, so Posted Image JL. Also OpaQue and BuffaloHelp for all the help. As well as so many others such as St.Michael, truefusion, Avalon, Albus, MainFishing45 and Kubi, in no specific order. Without all your input I would be lost. :lol: As well as Trap 17 for all the services they offer. Wow, the package is awesome, even if I don't use all the services.

I GOT FOURTH PLACE

Edited by Mich (see edit history)

Wohoooo, it is now 5:00 my time, which means it is 12:00 midnight at 00:00 GMT time which means the party has begun....again hahaHAPPY BIRTHDAY Xisto!!!! Like i said before, who woulda thunk that it would make it three years!! and who woulda thunk i would be here for a year and a half of that!congrats opaque on making it all happen no one but you could have made such a successful host look @ all the deals you have made in order to promote Xisto and the xisto network.Imagefilez, the free webhost place, it's all because of you OpaQue!!!and of course, thanks to all the member who helped me get started here at trap and helped me out! Jlhaslip, SM, Pleno, Mich, OpaQue, truefusion, ----Number 5!!!!! 95 credits!!!!

Edited by Albus Dumbledore (see edit history)