xisto Community
Albus Dumbledore

I Hate Dreams

I almost never dream. (probably a product of my strange mind and not getting enough sleep) At most I probably dream once or twice a month. Whenever I do dream, even if the dream sucks, I enjoy it, because it gives me an opportunity to see stuff on another level, or maybe something happens in the dream that makes me happy. While I kinda agree that it sucks when something good happens to you in a dream and it's gone when you wake up, I can live with that. Dreams are like a playground for your mind, and they can also help you decide how you feel about certain things...which would be nice for me right now so I don't have to waste time thinking during the day. :)

My dreams are usually weird...Sometimes I have funny dreams, sometimes scary ones..One that I remember pretty well was when I was younger and had a dream that me and my mother went into a theatre and while we were sitting there she went to get us both something to drink and eat...And while she was gone Freedy Kreuger came in and killed her and then me....This is what happens when little kids watch movies like that right before bed.I've had a few good dreams too where I owned lamborghinis and stuff....Mostly things that I'm working on in my future, although it may be hard/impossible to reach the goal I still set it high so that I will keep working to better myself. If it weren't for dreams I probably wouldn't think like that though, so I definitely have to say that dreams are awesome!

i hate dreams with a royal passion!
i hate dreams because they show you what you want

but in some cases (allot) they show you what you cannot have!

and it's not fair!

that is probably the shortest vent of all times! but it is true and i would elaborate more but it is nothing i feel comfortable talking about.

I do to, because one minute you are having this awesome dream and the next, you are getting up to go to school.

How the hell can you not like dreams!!!?!!??!!? They are great! I may sound like a freak, but I also enjoy my Nightmares, they give me something to ponder on. Look, dreams for me are really important, they give me inspiration and knowledge. I have even had an epiphany while having one! And you have to love the wet ones :)Sam.

Really? I never thought that some people doesn't like dreams. Well, a different concept.But personally, I like dreams. I believe, Today's dream can be Tomorrow's reality. Hey, I want to mention some interesting facts about dreams.1. Blind People Dream.2. You Forget 90% of your Dreams.(Within 5 minutes of waking, half of your dream if forgotten)3. Dreams Prevent Psychosis.4. Everybody Dreams.(except in cases of extreme psychological disorder) Don't think that you have psychological disorder if you can't dream. Actually some people forget their dreams and they think that they are not gettng dreams. Its common.5. We Only Dream of What We Know.(Our dreams are frequently full of strangers who play out certain parts - did you know that your mind is not inventing those faces - they are real faces of real people that you have seen during your life but may not know or remember?)6. Not Everyone Dreams in Color.(A full 12% of sighted people dream exclusively in black and white. The remaining number dream in full color.)

To tell you the truth, sometimes i like dreams and sometimes i hate them. If i have a really great dream about something i really want, want to be, want to have, etc. I'm happy for the moment, in the dream. But as soon as i wake up, i realize it's not for real and that sucks. But at least i enjoyed myself while could. Then there's the other side of the spectrum, horror / scary dreams where i end up dying or someone close to me dying. I really hate those sci-fi kind of dreams, but as soon as i wake up i'm relieved that it was just a dream. Because if some of those things i dreamt were for real, i would be like wtf has happened to the world. Overall i think dreams are ok, but better dreams i always wish for. I think dreams are just a way for the brain to release subconscious thought that tend to bother us but aren't really discussed. If it's true that we only utilize about 10% of our brain, i really want to find out what all i can do with this head of mine before i die. I hope tonight's dream is comforting though.**Efrain was here

I dont hate dreams. I quiet like them. I enjoy waking up, thinking for a few seconds then realising I've just woke from a dream. And I love trying to look into what they mean.Dreams aren't as obvious as you may think. I believe they are messages from your sub-concious mind being sent to your concious mind. Messages about your self. The villans that you might see in your dreams an somtimes be a side to yourself you dont really like.Take a dream I had a little while ago as an example: I drempt that an ex-friend of mine was buyng my Horse Gypsy. I can remember seeing her and she was all excited about finally getting a Pony. This made me angry and annoyed. So to make her a little jealous, I got up and went galloping past her trotting slowly on the 13hh Pony, on my 15hh Quarter Horse.. I jumped him on massive jumps infront of her just to rub it in some more :PMy mum and I talked about this dream and we came to the conclusion that Im growing out of a side of myself (shown through the ex-friend). Perhaps is me growning into my teenage years (shown through moving from my little Pony to a Big Horse) and letting go of my childhood. Or maybe its a fear of letting go as I was afraid of the Pony being sold. Im also attending a school in the city next year, and Ill be moving out of home and leaving my small country town, so it could also be part of that.So don't read dreams for what they show you. Look deeper into them. They aren't somthing to hate. They are somthing to learn from and understand :)

Dreams are those time

when you are full concentration, and remember those day of life either you are spend or wants to spends. they comes automatically no one stop it, because thoses are real internal feeling of mind and soul. so i am not hate the dream, dream gives me way to live in this world. every one first see the dream after then go to implement it or any think you wants to do comes in dream so why i am hate it. even i am today here because i a have dream to do this type of work. some time dream fullfill or they may be fail to get our dream but stop to see dream.

So many see dream with open eyes also but real dream is with full concentration what your soul say to you what you wants to like in life is the dream.

what this article says to you

"The American Dream is belief in the freedom that allows all citizens and residents of the United States to achieve their goals in life through hard work. Today, it often refers to one's material prosperity, which is dependent upon one's abilities and work ethic, and not on a rigid class structure.

Although the phrase's meaning has evolved over the course of American history, for some people, it is the opportunity to achieve greater material prosperity than was possible in their countries of origin. For others it is the opportunity for their children to grow up and receive an education and its consequent career opportunities. It is the opportunity to make individual choices without the restrictions of class, caste, religion, race, or ethnic group."

Cary Tennis is Salon's advice columnis write this to Charlie Pilgrim

"I read "Article" nearly 8 years ago, and I hated it. I hated it because I couldn't deal with the idea that we have no free will.

I've always suspected that my life would be one of great mediocrity, but goddammit, I want to be great at something besides mediocrity. I want my life to mean something. I want to leave this place better than I found it. I want my life to matter. But if I have no free will, then I have no ability to change my mediocre ways.

I have some big *BLEEP*ing dreams, Cary, and they are wonderful dreams. They are dreams where I save innocent lives and build magnificent machines and start wonderful organizations and spread spiritual faith and *BLEEP* beautiful women and travel the world and befriend convicted murderers and rescue stray dogs and start overdue revolutions.

But, truth be told, I don't do much to make these dreams happen. And maybe ... maybe I don't have what it takes to change the world. Maybe I'm supposed to be the kind of guy who raises his kids to be good people and builds pinewood derby cars and works at an anonymous job and goes to church and marries a good woman and buys a house on a cul-de-sac and fears convicted murderers and rescues stray dogs and watches the revolution from afar, living vicariously through the revolutionaries while silently screaming, "Viva la Revoluci?n!"

I've got a good woman, and she'd love to marry me. She'll even help me explore my dreams, as long as I promise to come home every night and fall asleep next to her.

Cary, how do I figure out whether my destiny is to change the world or to settle down into an average life? And if it's the answer I think it is, how do I let go of my dreams of saving the world and embrace the realities of Tupperware and Easter bunnies and furniture sets and falling asleep in the arms of a good woman every night for the rest of my life? "

but when i read it gives greate idea.