xisto Community
cragllo

Trap17 Community Building Project! make your contribution...

ok, I havent made one yet...Will do, Ive updated the page so that it will work is almost every browser...So, come on people, thets get this thread active again! please?lolIll get to work on mine soon, I hopeAnyway, Im off to bed in a mo (11pm here)hope to see some more when I cjeck back tomorrow after school... :P

Well cragllo, this thread really seems to have come to a halt...

Why don't you heed to Becca's request and remove the car she made She may make another shop for you if you do what she asks you to do :D

Well, personally, if I had liked the shop I made, I would have made more, but I just hate it! Used to love purple for a long time, then turned to orange now embellishing in steely gray colour so that's how it is...

Hope some good graphic design artist here creates a good shop for your project... why don't you PM finaldesign about this? His site: http://www.finaldesign.tk/. He is really good, like you.

No sorry, uim using php to insert the images, it picks up the file names in a directory and displays the images in alphabetical order, so no, only image formats .png and .gif are the best to use....

.bmp files will not be accepted!

32633[/snapback]

hello cragllo,

I got two problems here:

1. I want to join this community, wish I could help/chip my block ... but -no schooling in painting and no schooling in creating an image/avatar/picture whatso ever.

2. am an old "pooh-dog" but afraid of things I know nothing about - because I'm 100% disabled(can't put my trousers alone), and been 61 last week. am injured by road accident in 94' and still not stabled medically...

can you/anybody give me some help?

hello cragllo,

I got two problems here:

1. I want to join this community, wish I could help/chip my block ... but -no schooling in painting and no schooling in creating an image/avatar/picture  whatso ever.

2. am an old "pooh-dog" but afraid of things I know nothing about - because I'm 100% disabled(can't put my trousers alone), and been 61 last week. am  injured by road accident in 94' and still not stabled medically...

can you/anybody give me some help?

56480[/snapback]

Hmm..This is an unfourtuante predicament you have here. How about you tell me what you need to have and i'll help you make it, and i'll also give you a little tutorial on using MS paint or something :angry:

hope this helps,

-whyme

YEh um craig PUURLEASE~!!! Delete ma crappy car. It's giving me goose bumps now I don't like looking at it lmao. Yeh and this topic has been replied like loads of times but PEOPLE why are you not making any more shops ?!?!?! :angry: It's um FUN FUN FUN...

well i like the theme of this kiknd of project its kind colase competition held in highschools anyway idea is good and deserves hands up.but i think we need to think broad on the community projects i have plan of making c++ newbie users community project to help newbies it will be based on kirupa.com tutorial site.i dont know how to extend this project i need help from various users so if anyone interested pls contact me.we can accept advertise for Xisto on that site.all the users in the Xisto can cometogether and build such informative place on the web that wil help Xisto fianacially and helps all newbies too.anyway what you think abvout this.do i need to make another thread for opinions.?anyway.p[ls reply.

Im glad that I'm allowed to put up a shop front. Here it is...

. Posted Image

It's not the world's best, but it is my entry.

I do hope some others are submitted as it is a lovely little idea - Well done.

I s'pose I could do another one but I'd need some ideas... :angry: