xisto Community
cragllo

Trap17 Community Building Project! make your contribution...

Ok, this is the Xisto community Project... :D

How this works is, you design a 2D shop front that can be no larger that 200px wide and 400px high.

After you make your shop front, just post it here and we will add it to the street...

To view the street as it progresses, you can see it HERE!

So what are you waiting for? Get making! Oh, and have fun!

Edited by cragllo (see edit history)

Cool thing! Can it be pixel or like crappy ? :D Im ggoing to do one right away !!!

WOW! Thats CooL. I am really bad at graphics.. but I will give it a try. Or may be I will wait and copy what Bexa makes :D and delete her post ... LOL . Kidding! thanks. Got to make my shop now...

Oh yes and can it be animated ?? please please please please >

of corse it can becca... anything you want! just no larger than 200px wide and 400px high. :DNOTE TO ALL! It would help if you had your name on your shop front somewhere, so that we can instantly tell who made it!

craig, no file size limitations? you should set a max file size.. later on, the page may take too long to open.... will try to design my shop as well. note to admin/mods: this topic should be PINNED. whatchasay? :D

Woohooo...This is real gr8 man. Can we also use Flash? IF no is the answer, then no probs. I am gonna make mine later but I am kinda freaking messed up by the stupid power supply.I am in a cyber cafe right now....

No sorry, uim using php to insert the images, it picks up the file names in a directory and displays the images in alphabetical order, so no, only image formats .png and .gif are the best to use....

.bmp files will not be accepted!

Can I make more than one ? Because I rushed this one I want to make a good one...this one is kidna crappy :D

I somehow think it might be too small lmao...

Posted Image

Hi, Friend !Would you mind tell me what are you trying to do?I have browse your website, but i didn't see any thing.After i click on shop it go to forum why?is that what you want to show us? :D

lmao cool thanks!!!Oh and rto that boy..what you saw was what it is