xisto Community
cragllo

Trap17 Community Building Project! make your contribution...

Craglo, where do you get such wonderful ideas.. but soon as the shops fill up there wont be any space.. may be you will have to span the pages or something.. We can even make up a flash marquee or something that will scroll the shops :D

ooooo can we make cars ?? That go accros the street and people ?? Im thinking of something along the lines of a pink barbie beatles car :D

Awesome idea. This will really help a lot of people advertise their sites and it's also a fun way to show your personality by building a shop that represents either your site or yourself...lol. Hope that a lot of people decide to add their shop to your street. It will be interesting to see what you do with it.

Ok man I have heard what you said about the file types. I am planning on making a .jpeg/.jpg image. Hope that will be fine.BTW, is there any image dimension limit? or do we make any image with any dimension?

Ok Ok,

Im going to change the way the images are displayed, (just gonna do it manually, not use php to do it for me... im lazy) and Yes becca, you can make people and cars 'n' stuff... .jpg are fine... and so is .swf! With the new way im doing it, i can put .swf files in YEY!

You are limited to a max image size of 200px wide and 400px high.

Craglo, where do you get such wonderful ideas.. but soon as the shops fill up there wont be any space.. may be you will have to span the pages or something.. We can even make up a flash marquee or something that will scroll the shops :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I was making a site for someone, a side scrolling one... and it was a row of shops (which linked to sub-sites) and i thought it would be great if i did something like that at Trap... and i did :D

REMEMBER PPL 2D ONLY!

Yay :D Googlue yours is well good...mine is lke TINY compared to yours...lmao...HEAVY I love it..it's like the haunted mansion

Thank you Becca, you make excellent graphics too. It's just that your shop is small here. Make it big and it will be good.But cragllo wanted 2D only... hope this is ok, mine is slightly 3D! Call it 2.5D?

Heres my blobby angel car...couldnt do the barbie car so I invented the blobby one....it has mr blobby's spots on it and can

FLY...

Posted Image

I drew this one in paint as well.....my back aches from looking to close too the screen and concentrating too hard lmao

Here's mine, maybe not as nice as Bexa's, but hey...she's the master of pixel-art! :D Still, crticism accepted! I love the idea!!! SPONKINDUSTRIES YEH!!! :D

Posted Image

Backache... YOUCH...leaning...too...far forward...eyes all...'groan'...red...i spent around 1/2 hour on this, longer actully!