xisto Community
OpaQue

Gamma Server Undergoing Hdd Change

Thank god I am not one of those people whose data could have been erased. I only have the occasional SQL problem where it does not manage to make a connection. That is slowly fixing by itself, and I don't know whether it is just me, but the site seems to be loading much quicker now.

There seems to be a couple of problems with my hosting account.The webpages all seem to work without a problem, but I seem to be having a problem with mysql. I keep getting the mysql connection errors (like darran) and when I try to open phpmyadmin, I get the error message "No input file specified".I can access ftp and cpanel without a problem.

Edited by sportytalk (see edit history)

I still get the "No input file specified." error message when I try to open phpmyadmin :lol:I seem to be getting less of the mysql connection error messages though. Keep up the good work Opaque, I'm sure we'll get there soon. I'm sure we'd all rather lose our data for a day of two than lose it for good, finding out the hard drive had failed.

Edited by sportytalk (see edit history)

More or less the same, ocassionally sql errors and the "No Input File specified" when I try to login to phpmyadmin. And I have some issues with the dates, it seems that all the dates before the fix have gone one day backwards... :lol:

Edited by Sprnknwn (see edit history)

CPanel X is showing the correct amount of databases, however when I go to PHPMyAdmin it says 'No input file specified'. However the databases are there, and my webpage is showing all the data correctly, so it shouldn't be too hard of a problem to fix.

Hey, can you tell me when Fnatstico! will be up? Thanks! I was just about to update my forums when the server happened. Thank you in advance! :lol:

Still nothing on my site. I'm getting pretty edgy :/

After all the updates I am still getting the 404 Error which says this "Not Found The Requested URL was not found on the server . Additionally, a 404 Not Found was encountered while trying to use an Error document to handle the request. " So hopefully that can be handled.

Please Opaque we need an answer here. What's happening? Are you doing anything to fix it???Just say something... and don't say final touches are given...Edit: Ok, I'm going to calm down! Won't open my mouth again until the problem is solved!

Edited by blackrabit (see edit history)

You guy need to calm down I guarantee Opaue is doing what he can . He wouldnt let his members hang like that. And getting edgy and mad wont solve anything. Besides, he kindly upgraded the cpanelpfor us!

Edited by bk2070 (see edit history)

Hey man my account is still empty! there is no files, no databases. Plz tell me the reason for that......plzz.As my hand are not able to do anything because there is no backup from my side ;) ........