xisto Community
OpaQue

Gamma Server Undergoing Hdd Change

Could you all be patient please? Opaque is working very hard. Bugging everyone more isn't going to make things go faster. It hasn't been down 2 days yet. Just chill. Closing the thread for now..Opaque will reopen when he's done.

I was wondering why my site is down. I thought because of the HDD swap, but it still doesnt work. I would really like to know whats going on.My site is boozkerstweaks.trap17.com and i know i have an index page so thats not the problem.The FTP wont connect. I have tried different FTP clients.I have tried this on Linux and Mac neither work.I have tried it also on different browsers.I have 180+ credits so i dont know why this is doing this. Any help or why this is happening would be great. Hope my stuff didnt get lost in the HDD swap. ;)

Read this article about the gamma server

http://forums.xisto.com/topic/46779-gamma-server-undergoing-hdd-change/

Seems as if it has caused members sites to lose all data. Opaque is working on it currently, and we are waiting to see if this can be restored. Also, other members have been experiecing mysql error, webmail errors, and trouble accessing phpmyadmin. So looks like the upgrade to Cpanel X or the gamma server upgrade caused these problems, keep up to the article as Opaque will update us on this problem soon,

NOTE: Your site is experiencing the same problem as my site and many others, as I checked it out and found the same error.

Edited by bk2070 (see edit history)

All members who posted complaints here saying they could not view their data, I have restored their data back.Please send an email to support if you have further problems.// Closing Topic.