xisto Community
lekrissy

What Does Your Username Mean? Your Trap17 name

g is first letter of my first name

c is first letter of my second name

87 is my year of birth....

I am very simple due to the lack of creativity in my mind. If you ask me to make a name, it would be very boring, so no need to ask me for help on that one :D

Well, to tell you the truth...I made this name about 4 or 5 years ago and it's just stuck with me since. I saw this name syre on this one website and I decided to add some details to it (xX Xx) :D Every now and then I change my username, but not that much :P

When I was young, I signed up as spoi1edbrat, but I quickly grew up and grew out of that. Then I started using a combination of my married and maiden names. I used that for awhile when I did online gaming and things like that, but I got involved with all of that personal drama that sometimes happens in the virtual world, so I'm distancing myself from my old moniker.
My husband and I love all things tiki. We even commissioned a hand-carved tiki god for our wedding from Crazy Al. I didn't want to be TikiGod because I'm a female, and I thought TikiGoddess seems rather presumptuous. My favorite movie is The Princess Bride, so I decided to combine Tiki and Princess. ButtercupTiki just didn't have the same ring to it.
I probably should have changed the order, though. There are less reasons to make fun of PT. Just call me tiki for short.

My username is an ancient 'SkyGod', son of Isis and Osiris, husband of Hathor (litterally :D)I came to this name, because I'm interested in history, especially the Egyptian, Sumerian history with their Deities and such.I played a few online games in wich my nick was Nemesis, I found out Nemesis was a female God and the first thing what came to mind was the eye of Horus. Horus interests me the most so wasn't hard though. After years and years, my nick is HoRuS everywhere I come and if not, my name is Heru'Ur.My girlfriend's nick is Hathor, hahaha, kinda typical eh?

It's a short name of my real name. MY real name is spanish, although I dont come from Spain!. Have many short variants I get called by as well.. Arnz, Arnzy, Arnie (younger days... *does facepalm*).

Well when I joined my first forum about 4 years ago, looking for a name I decided to call myself Crazy Stunt Man. That was because at the time I pulled a lot of stupid stunts. Then when I realized eventually I spelled it wrong I started thinking of a new one. I had sort of outgrown the name anyway. I at the time wanted to make a graphics design site so I wanted something that sort of sounded graphics like. I was listening to Windows Media Player one day and saw the word Plenoptic being used as a visualizer. So I decided to use it. :D Ya it's weird but I like it and I use it for everything now.

that's weird. i actually thought i already posted in this topic... or was there a duplicate thread? jeez, i can't remember :D i'll post anyway :Pback in highschool, i used to make cheezy usernames and thinking about it gives me the chills (like i couldn't imagine i came up with such embarrassing usernames). i remember using (as part of the nickname) 'ice' instead of 'eyes'. at least i wasn't one of those people who used h's and z' excessively. :P i think it was during college when i thought of a decent username that stuck with me since... and that was this username, master bacarra.initially, i used mbacarra for short. i was obsessed with the tv show Charmed and there was this warlock that came from the future via a time ripple. this ripple was caused by phoebe, one of the sisters, trying to save her boyfriend from getting killed. the name of the warlock was bacarra. he uses latin spells and since he came from the future, his spells are more powerful and stronger. in fact, in his time he was the right hand to the source of all evil. anyway, he came to kill the guy, but later decided to make his visit worthwhile by uniting with his present self and planning to steal the sisters' grimoire. they successfully stole the book and disempowered the sisters thru a spell in the book. in the end he was able to kill phoebe and paige. piper was able to escape and undo all the changes by going through the same time ripple and letting phoebe's boyfriend get killed. other than The Source, he was the next villain to be able to match the sisters (of course there's the seer, who, by the way was the best villain in the series, but she's a female). i just added "master" on the name.bacarra, is also a name of the town in one of the provinces here in the philippines, ilocos norte. i haven't really visited the town, but who knows, i might do that later. :D

Well, in my case, it just had to be some kind of dog. Sheepdogs are probably my favorite of the large breed dogs, and since Schnauzer is too hard to type, Sheepdog fit just fine. Of course, with my rather unruly hair, I would favor a shaggy sheepdog a lot more than a normally neatly groomed Schnauzer.

Mines is my first name spelled backwards but with a twist.Alex.Aleks. (See what I did there?)_l_ks. (Switch the 'a' and the 'e')Elaks. (OH SNAP).I was thinking about naming myself "Ghetto Blad" or "Hardcore Gangsta" as a joke- but, no..

My user name is a combination of my last name (Odo) and my first name (Michael). Thats very simple and it helps me remember my username very fast instead of me having to think first before I can type my username into any web form. I use that a lot though.

For anyone who is wondering, The Baw at the end of my screen name is for: Born Again Wiccan, which is the name of the site I created & own that I intend to have hosted here.

Devotchka means young woman in "Nadsat" (a constructed slang dialect of English with many Russian influences). This word is taken from Clockwork Orange, there's an awesome band with the same name (: