xisto Community
lekrissy

What Does Your Username Mean? Your Trap17 name

I.. dont.. know.. :) I suppose it's because I liked the character Shadow the Hedgehog from the Sonic games.. :D and I suppose I like fish, I seriously don't have a clue though o_oI sometimes use the username FluffyDuck

verdant means in the rawest sense 'green'. but on the whole its more than that, it means what the color green inplies, things like freshnes, health, growth, strength, as well as purity, simplicity and innocence. it came to me while i was playing final fantasy 12, the way to get to the town that the character fran is from is to take the 'path of verdant praise', that area of the game actualy took me back to when i was young and anti social, and i hung out in the woods, making forts, traps and practicing karate. i was a damn weird kid. but as i look back over my youth now im reminded of the word 'verdant' because it was a such a good summary of that time. my surroundings were green, my mind was far more pure, my life was simpler and my lust for life and adventure was much stronger.sometimes i post other places as 'verdant hero' or 'verdant wish'.i like the word... thats all really.

My username nadazy: NADA is a spanish word which means NOTHING, Z is the first letter of my last name, Y is the first letter of my first name. In all, nadazy means I have nothing to rely on, all by myself :)

Edited by nadazy (see edit history)

my name is really quite simplethe bt, as many people may know, stands for bittorrent. i am a hardcaore bittorrent user, and i especially like using the original bittorrent client. hence it goes both ways. i couldn't resist putting it in.the haxor comes from my website community's name. i decided to make a website community, but i couldn't think of a cool name... but i was famous for hacking the school computers at school, so when i thought of haxor it seemed like a great idea! My website community is called [ProjekT HAXor] for added effect :)my website url is actually bthaxor.trap17.com, because haxor.trap17.com just sounds kinds emptyi really like my nickname bthaxor, becuase it stands for everything it am: crazy about computing and proud to not be a leecher!ADMIN, COULD YOU PLEASE CHECK WHY I DID NOT RECEIVE ANY HOSTING CREDITS FOR THIS POST? THANKS

Edited by bthaxor (see edit history)

I was doodling on photoshop one day and came up with a image that looked like a bunch of flowers, but a morbid kind...as it was grey and black. I liked it and turned it into a logo and called it 'strange garden clothing'. But now it's just strange garden =)

I got the nickname "big vic" when I got out of the Marine Corps. Hence, "b1gv1c." My name is Victor. But, I'm not tall at all. I'm 5'5". lol. Go fig.

Mine is actually quite simple. It means Final Fantasy Fanatics (aka my website lol) but abreviated. I have always loved those games and this was the title of my website so it tends to be a forum name i use quite often.

UhhD is my first initialC is my middle InitialShaw is my last nameAnd En is short for EnRohbiWhich is a whole other story which goes back many years when I first thought of the name.The end result, though, is that EnRohbi is simply a name. It has no real meaning, it's just a name I thought of, though perhaps a bit abnormal.I've told the story before, and it really isn't that interesting.Nothing worth repeating.

Well I usually go by Kansuke now instead of KansukeKojima... but yeah... I changed it abit from Kensuke.... so yeah.. whatever Kensuke means....

Well I usually go by Kansuke now instead of KansukeKojima... but yeah... I changed it abit from Kensuke.... so yeah.. whatever Kensuke means....

I read a book once, and there was a character by the name of 'Kensuke'

Well I don't know what it means but I'll tell you the story.I have always loved blue things, all blue for me! I also love blueberries, and really just the word "blue." I think it is really nice, and I love it! I also have blue, blue eyes, so I guess it comes from there too.I think I was supposed to choose a user name like Blueberry, Blueberries, Bluebumpybear, or something like that. :) Blue is an important part of it, haha. I ended up with Bluebear, and I actually think it suits me. Bears eat a lot, so do I. (Except I never get full) I like blue, so it is an combination.Bluebear. Some of the "kind" members of this forums has re-named me to... "Boob bear", "Bumpy bear" and I can't remember more. Haha, that's my story.

Well. Where I work right now is a web development company. Except that I am in the SEO department. Thats search engine optimization. With SEO there are two styles. The first is called White Hat. The google approved methods. Just like with magic from final fantasy.Black Hat is a cooler term for sure. Everyday I do my work, I of course learn more ways of how to not do it. How to be better because of it, but also exactly what to learn from. Dacx is also a combo of fucxt which is my appriate word for the eff word mixed with my name Dale. As well with Black hat, my other main user name is Blaxwurm\Blackworm (The mad hatted pirate).This is all because I have been on the internet before we could browse. When we had to still phone in to BBS and get our games and songs and files that way. However, unlike the older members when this was all happening I was still very young and so it's been my whole life I have been online. However I leave little traces of myself and am not seen much.So blackhatdacx is just where I am in my life. Doing SEO for some semi sleazy company while all at the same time thinking I'm fucxt with wasting my time all day doing it. Learning new ways to hid things, find things, surf write a exploit.

Well my user name came from a body spray called Evoke, I liked the name and changed it to Evolke ;PPBTW I've just joined and I've found myself completly lost ... anyone care to help me out? LOL