xisto Community
lekrissy

What Does Your Username Mean? Your Trap17 name

... What does your name mean?

It is only my 4 initials. kasm stands for Khairy Amin Sedrak Mikhail. In our system the name then father name then granfather name etc

My username here is the abbreviation of the title of my website. My website is called Final Fantasy Fanatics so as a username i have always used fffanatics since it is descriptive, easy to remember, and very easy and quick to type.

I love blogging and creating websites. Since I consider myself a self proclaimed webmaster with a passion for blogging, I decided to call myself blogmaster. This is the name I use on many forums I?m affiliated to. I have also adopted it as some sort of a middle name for me as I also use it as a username for some other sites that are not forums at all. Whenever I find blogmaster is already taken, I use BlogLover.

Mine comes from my first year at university in Exeter. A not so intelligent housemate came to the conclusion that all Welsh people have 'kery' at the end of their names, so my full name must be 'TomKery'. Of course, the uni worthy friends that heard of this thought is was very funny so the name stuck. The joke was on the girl who came up with the 'kery' thing, but she never did realise.

well i think my name is quite self explanitory but ill explain just incase, :unsure:My daughter is called Courtney :(there you god did you all understand that, you would be amazed at how many people dont read my name on other board and call me me Courtney. grrr

Well if you know Christian lore and angel hierarchy name is coming from the patron saint of chivalry and the warrior, Saint Michael. Who is an archangel and basically leader of the army of god and well my first is also michael so it fits :unsure:. Oh yeah he's also the the guy that beat satan and imprisoned him for 1000 years, somehow I lost that key :(. You could say that someone could compare my style here on the forums and the way he works :(. But on another note it's also a combination of my email account on yahoo and of course my first name as well :D.

Renaissance means Renaissance; I am what I am, Renaissance the Renaissance Man.Renaissance is a nickname given to me by my friends. My many talents my many ventures. I can't remember where, when, why, but it just stuck. Oddly enough it's practically never taken on forums, but domain names are reserved and/or expensive.

I made up my username pretty quickly. I've pretty much stuck to the same type of username for a while. This is my username on most forums and stuff. TripleH - He has been one of my favorite wrestlers since I even started watching wrestling ( which was MANY MANY years ago) So i decided to use that as my username. I started out always using stonecold because he was also my one of my favorite wrestlers but he doesnt wrestle anymore, So I just decided to use Triple H. 13 - The number 13 is one of my favorite numbers. I know everybody says that its an unlucky number, but its not. It just a superstition. and well, I'm not very superstitus.Well, thats the analogy behind my username! lol

Wenster came from people in high school calling me that. It was either that or some guy twisting it into Wenchester. lol. We just make fun of each other names and one day that name just stuck. I used it for most of my online usernames.

Wow this made it to four pages! There's too many to reply to now. lol It's funny how the usernames came about.

I made up my username a long time ago. At the time I did, I was into the band "Lola Ray" and I happened to like the name "Lola". At the same time, in Tagalog, "Lola" means "grandma" and I thought it would be funny to say "My grandma can kick butt" or something, and then that was it.After the fact, I realized that I had a CD by the band "Letterkills". xDYep. Lolakills.And it stuck with me ever since. =]

Mine doesn't really mean anything in particular. I went to wikipedia and hit random article, came up with "Number need to harm," which I made NNH, then put four fingers down on the numbers on the keyboard and got 1254. So, NNH1254.

Well as some of you found out I'm a Man United supporter. A very big one at that :)Dwight Yorke is a great legend of Man United, winning the Treble with them too and one day my dad just said "Ah that Dwight Yorke was a really good player", and at the time I was looking for a regular username :( And whopper I thought of Yorkey and it's been a hit with the ladies ever since :) Just kidding