xisto Community
RED NOVA

Your Least Favorite Sport

Well there are generally two different categories I would put this topic into. Least Favorite Sport to Watch, and Least Favorite Sport to Play. I may like playing tennis from time to time but watching it I don't find to entertaining. I like to actually be out there and play the sport rather than watch it unless I'm live in attendance. My least favorite sport to watch is probably golf. It is just so slow going and you are just watching them hit the ball towards a hole trying to get it in. Sure it may take skill but I'd like to be the one attempting to learn/use the skills. I like really playing all sports, except cheer leading maybe if that's considered a sport.

My least favorite sport will have to be hockey i really dont like hockey it is just everyone going around hitting each other just to put the puck in the goal. That is kind of boring to me it is funny seeing them hitting each other and getting in to fights but that is it. I really dont see that much excitment in the game.

Well i would say Cricket, i dont even think that should be a sport. but well thats my least fav sports, and it would be for a long time, before spittin become a olympic sport too...

Wrestling; I dislike it with a passion. Personally I don't consider it a sport but apparently it is.Now, if I had to pick a real sport to be deemed my least favourite it would probably be something like swimming :XD:.I know it's obscure but I enjoy all sports, yes even golf and cricket.

I have got to say that my least favorite sports are Cricket and Baseball :XD: I absolutely dislike the two. I used to play and really like cricket till I shifted to a new town and politics of all kinds began in Cricket :)I used to like baseball as a teenager but now find it a bit boring. I don't see the same zeal as the players before. I am a total tennis, hockey, badminton freak.

Well here is my list of least favorite sports (to watch)1. Golf - Oh my god do I hate this sport, its just so boring to watch and nothing really get excited about when getting a ball into a hole there. Yeah there is some science to it and all that stuff, and yeah its awesome ot score a hole in one 300 yards away and stuff. Still its horrible to watch and it ruins my other TV time :XD:.2. Tennis - Although not as boring, I watch a few minutes of it every now and then, but its there on my least favorite sports to watch on tv3. baseball/basketball/Boxing - I group these three together simple on the fact there is some excitement to watching these three sports but again I am fan, but not into watching them.

My least favorite would be soccor. I enjoy playing it, but i just hate anyway. Its so overrated, and when i see on the news that people are killed at games because of it stupid brawls, I get pissed off. People die because of arguments over teams? That just makes me sick to be honest. Those coaches would trade their children to win a game. So i hate soccer.

Edited by Carson (see edit history)

My least favorite sport is NFL, too much padding and protection too many players. like rugby on drugs. my favourite sport is AFL. though it has become too regulated, a good game to watch,fast and tough.-bobapple