xisto Community
BuffaloHelp

Default Hosting Package Plan Upgrade! sweet mother of Jesus

This is great guys, thanks for the added space!And by the way, it is possible to host multiple domains, using the Addon domains, i have 2 different domains on my hosting here. My main domain, defaultsite also has altscripts.net/altpaste, which has altpaste.net set up as an addon domain to it.

Although this has been covered and it's off topic :P your answer AlternativeNick is yes.If you want all domains to use the same index page, use the Park-domain feature. If you want each domain name to have its own index page, use Add-On domain feature.

It is great to know that Xisto is growing by the day, not like some other free webhosts that just shut up shop. This is a really great achievment for Xisto. First the forum upgrade, then no ads on the forums, now more space - whats else is going to come next.Thank you BuffaloHELP and OpaQue, as others have said for making the best free webhosting site in the world!

Trap17 = Just Simply The Best

Wow this is really nice ... now all i have to do is upgrade to the default package from the bottom tier one :-) since ive just been too lazy to upgrade and in the past month, not been too active since i was on spring break in Europe without internet.

sweet even more space and even more bandwidth. i am defiantly saving up 30 credits to get this now. always best to have more. that my way of life lol

Thanks so much. That is wonderful news for all those who have the default hosting plan. Good work everyone for posting quality posts and keeping Xisto the best free hosting option available that does not have any advertisements.

Thats pretty sweet, especially for the people who can only use Default hosting with alot of stuff to add to their websites. I was actually worried I would use up too much space, not anymore :P.

When i registered a while back, I was put in this package. It was named as a beta package.Thanks guys, you're really doing an awesome job at this. Keep up the awesome work. Really appreaciate it.Chak de Phatay.