xisto Community
BuffaloHelp

Default Hosting Package Plan Upgrade! sweet mother of Jesus

Posted ImageThanks for the upgrade. I got back just in time for it to have taken effect. All that space to fill. Guess I will have to get down to work right away and add to my site. Then, it wasn't as if I was running out of space at all. I have just over 98 MG used. :P

Great upgrade! Posted Image

Does that mean that if i purchase now the default hosting package ill get this upgrade? Or only for the old members?

P.D Very nice the upgrade :P

Absolutely. Any new members applying for package 2 will get this new version.

Wow, how did i miss this.. Ok, i'll let the pictures talk, couse they say picture says a thousand words

Posted Image

Posted Image

Ok you pro guys don't laugh at my bandwith usage :P

great this site is doing great with so many members on the site I think this site will last for a long timealso, is there anyway of gaining points faster? Because, I really don't have time to go on the site but, then my hosting credits go down so, what should I do?

Wow, how did i miss this.. Ok, i'll let the pictures talk, couse they say picture says a thousand words

Posted Image

Posted Image

Ok you pro guys don't laugh at my bandwith usage :(

lol any newly-developed website experience bandwidth usage such as yours. you're pretty lucky you get to go past the 50MB mark in just a few months. when i started, i only consume like 10MB i think. i only add a music section so my bandwidth gets consumed at least for 100MB per month.

anyone hopes for their websites to have enough traffic :P

Edited by master_bacarra (see edit history)

wow this is good news! now we can have a happily loaded photo galleries on our website.the next thing i would like to see on Xisto is host multiple domains on 1 account, that is really really cool!