xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
DjLuki

How Can You Gain Weight?

Well, there is a simple option:
McDonalds :P

But then again, eatin too much of it (-- Supersize Me --) will get your life in danger.

I would say, gaining weigth is always unhealth, just like loosing weigth is. :S

Whaha, that's one of the greatest options, but when low in money, it does'nt come out handy :P

First of all the best formula to gain weight is a diet hight in carbohidrates, sugar and fat,

Food that contains carbohidrates: Everithing that is derived from Flour, Rice, Wheat, Corn, etc.

You must have a good diet. I have to

admit, this is one of my biggest shortcomings - I'm somewhat

of a lazy *bottom* when it comes to eating and dieting, but

I try, and do manage to fine... most of the time. You must have a half decent workout

program that will stimulate growth - I'm a firm believer

in using heavy weights and low reps compared to lighter

weights, and higher reps.

Finally, you have to remember that

supplements, are just supplements - you can never rely

on supplements to make you grow, only you can. Using the

right supplements will help you accomplish your goals,

but you should never put all your hopes on a magic

pill As always, there are loads of supplements

out there that just doesn't work, but on this site, you

will find reviews on those that do work - to very nice

effects, I should add.

Notice from rvalkass:

Please be careful when making posts that you do not submit the same message multiple times. Also, don't make two posts in a row - if you have something to add, use the edit button and expand your first post. Thanks.

Well have you tried vitamins rich in iron? it will boost your appetite as well...But lucky you! Your metabolism is still burning out all fats and unwanted residue in your body ... Do some crave exercise that makes you like to eat more than you want to... but eat healthy ones of course.. You go to any gyms as professionals about it on gaining weight not fat..

Do not use weight gainers or eat junk food. That is not the sensible solution to gaining healthy weight. What you need to do is have 6-7 decent sized meals a day with plenty of protein and high quality carbs. Try to stay away from fat, sugar, oil and things of that nature which can damage your health.
If you are not weight training try to throw that into your lifestyle. It will help you gain muscle, muscle weighs significantly more than fat so you will gain weight. If you eat a lot of lean meat such as chicken and turkey, eat a lot of lentils, beans, etc along with whole wheat bread, brown rice, pasta and things of that nature you should have no problem gaining weight.

However I would not suggest gaining weight just for the sake of gaining weight or fat by eating sugary drinks or fatty fast food. The best way is outlined above, eat a lot of high quality foods spread out through your whole day and get a weight training program set up for yourself. It doesn't have to be at the gym, it could be with a set of dumbells

Notice from rvalkass:

Copied from 2 separate posts on Yahoo Answers: https://ca.answers.yahoo.com/

Eating is the first and most important factor that is needed to gain weight. It's simple - you need to eat more calories than you burn. This does not mean eating anything and everything that is not nailed down. Carefully plan your meals with foods that will help you gain lean mass, not fat. I suggest 6 meals. Breakfast, lunch, dinner, and three other small meals scheduled throughout the day. The goal is to eat every 2.5 to 3 hours.Focus on foods such as steak, chicken, fruit, milk, vegetables, cheese and assorted types of nuts. It's recommended to eat 4 - 6 pieces of fresh fruit a day, and at least four tall glasses of milk. Milk is a great, cheap protein source - take advantage of it. A sample snack meal would be a glass of milk, an apple, and a hand full of peanuts.

McDonalds :XD:

But then again, eatin too much of it (-- Supersize Me --) will get your life in danger.

I would have to disagree with that option because most of mcdonalds food are fried and very bad for your health, I would just have to say is buil up your protein as in eat lots of meat and I heard that laying down after you eat may cause you to gain more weight because the food didn't have enough time to circulate to your digestive system and you know haha, So what it basicly is is the position your in after you eat. Say no to subway ahah. But all these junk foods is not a good way to gain weight, because what your putting in your body is bad calories, and lots of trns fat you want to build up calories so healthy foods should have the calories that you need alot of these fatty acids you want comes from food like salmon, or walnuts and drink potein shakes and maybe add some of those fats I told you about like add some flax oil in it.

McDonalds :XD:

funny bro i eat mcdonals all the time and guess what i cant gain a pound it sucks :)

Just eat things that have a large amount of carbohydrates like rice and proteins like meat this is the easiest way to actually gain weight but remember to not go overboard as you know about heart problems concerning being large. Anyways everyone knows eating frequently at McDonalds or Burger King or Kentucky Fried Chicken would bring on that fat without much work.

"I would say, gaining weigth is always unhealth, just like loosing weigth is. :S"

-The above comment is the DUMBEST thing I have ever heard!!  Is it unhealthy for an obese individual to lose weight?  Absolutely not!!  Not to mention, it can also be just as unhealthy  for someone to be severely underweight.  Use your brain...And work on your spelling and grammar while you're at it

like others said I would not recommend MC Donalds it is unhealty + there are chances that you won't get fatthe thing is if you want to put some weight you should start going at a gym + geting some food supplements with alot of carbothat is my advice after i searched for atleast a month on the interent about how to get weight because i am also thin almost 60kg at 175cm height and i want to put some weight so this week i'l start going at a gym near me and also i would buy some supplements if you want some very good quality supplements and more natural then the ones you find in shops send me a pm