xisto Community
BooZker

World's Ugliest Website I believe I have found it

I think I found it...
This is the ugliest and most annoying website you will ever see... Well, at least it is for me :XD:

http://www.jimmyr.com/internets_ugliest_website/

It reminded me that Simpsons episode where Homer try to make his web site, just a bunch of animated gif's dancing around the screen LOL. Great one!

None of those sites were that ugly, they were just poorly made. I made an absolutely disgusting website. Here it is: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Edited by seez (see edit history)

LOL! It is funny after you get over the shock! I wonder if any one ever got past that dreadful first page. It would be quite a remarkable achievement. Someone should tell the poor webmaster that his efforts are wasted.

I made sure to leave a little entry in his guest book"that said you are a modern miracle yourself. Jesus had the power to restore sight to the blind, your website has the power to take it away...."a little harsh? probably, but hopefully he'll get the message.

Goodness, it does indeed give you a kick in the teeth when you open it for the first time.
This is a typical thing for beginning webmasters to do: they see all sorts of websites, and they decide: "Hey, let me add some burning text here, some scrolling text there, lots of different colours, a Flash intro....", ie. they want to put all the tricks they have seen on other websites together in one, as a result they exaggerate.
But this is indeed very straining on the eyes.
I do like the way he has put his URLs on though, all those little icons in one square.
But it is indeed horrible to look at when you get to the homepage.
The one someone else described: http://www.jimmyr.com/internets_ugliest_website/ is even worse, and has the disadvantage that it does not even lead anywhere, as it has not got a single workin g link on it.
I sure hope the webmaster of that first one gets the message(s).

Uuuhg, I think I'm going to throw up. I have never seen a worse website and I've seen some pretty awful ones. I have absolutely nothing against the subject of the website, but the design is hellish. I'd rather eat my own toes than look at that page for more than twenty seconds. Urgh.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah MY EYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that is too much. God that should come with a warning for epelectic flicks and thats not a joke... it's horrible

What was this guy thinking when doin' this website?! Too many colors, actually ALL colors that exist on our planet are there and this pigeon - omg! MAYBE he did it on purpose, because this site stands out for sure and we all went there to check it out :P

I don't know what that person was thinking with the color design. It would be funny if they did it purposely to get their site attention though :)

I'm surprised jlhaslip is the only one to post a MySpace page for worst site though. I've seen some REALLY bad ones on MySpace. Scrolling in every which direction, bizarre colors, graphics and animations seemingly placed as randomly as possible, words that don't stand out against backgrounds at all...

Oh, and regardless of what one might say about the original site's color scheme, I found the music kinda catchy :)

accursed blashphemous background noises that you can't shut off...!!!!

oofph!My eyes feel like they've been struck by a cannonball. o_OTwice.Someone should email the webmaster and tell them to think of the children visiting the site. Remember, every time someone creates a website as bad as that, someone goes blind.Some good info, though.

hahahaha! that website has a altered security warning about how your life isn't safe because you haven't secured your belief in Jesus! :) :) :P that is an ugly website; retitle it: rainbow shock Jesus web - Seizures and Faith made easy! :D :D