xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Hiaito

Saddam Hussein Is Executed Quick Fresh

3. Morever that Bush said after wake up that " ..despite his terrible crimes against his own people, Saddam Hussein received a fair trial." Calling that joking trial as fair trial is another lie from Bush.

Kasm, we finally agree on something. After all that arguing in the A World Without Religion topic i made awhile agoi can honestly say that me and you think alike on this subject. This trial was horrible. Also, how can you say killing people is an evil thing, THEN, kill the person who killed people because you said killing is bad. What a joke. I mean at least you should then accuse and make George Bush go to trial for war crimes also.

P.S. Wouldnt you rather die then spend years and years in a 8 x 10 cell?

Of course just about everyone has heard about this surely by now. I am glad it's finally over with and hopefully we can get our troops home from Iraq soon but I'm sure things might just get worse. I think we should be focusing more on where Osama Bin Laden is. He could be anywhere now I think, or dead but I'm guessing the first. I don't think we should try to change Iraq as fast as we are. We should enforce change gradually and allow the people to adapt. That way not so many revolts and what not will outburst.

I think Osama is already dead as i havnt heard any news about him for a long time. People may think he is still alive as he has so many impersonators. I really dont see the point in terrorism

It sounds like you guys think bush was the one who had him sentenced to death. No. It was infact his own government who charged him with manslaughter, and sentenced him to be hung.I have the video of it, but I don't know if it's real(even though it looks like Saddam), and I don't know if it'd be appropriate to post.

In my opinion, it's quite hard for a man to get a fair trial when his judge and others are under such pressure, by their occupiers, to sentence him to death. Heck, the guy was even taunted by the guards sending him to the gallows - just shows you how "fair" things were for him.Nothing in the way he was treated, even while in US custody, was fair.No fair treatment, no fair trial, and no fair execution. One huge waste.BTW, as far as Osama goes... I don't know. I think he very well could be alive but he's just staying quiet.

I have no doubt that the hanging actually occurred, so I don't need to see the video, thanks, Kubi. At least allow the deceased some dignity.

What I mean by "an eye for an eye" is not about getting revenge. Revenge has it's place in *some* situations but certainly not this one. What I mean is "the punishment befits the crime". If you take someone's life your own is forfeit. I have no problem with torturing *bad* people if it means lives are saved etc or sentencing people who have killed, to death. But the world is not black and white and good and bad isn't always obvious or even there. I think people need to look between the lines more often. This isn't just about hanging a bad man. There are so many other variables that come into this.As for people like Osama? I think people should be focusing on more immediate problems like the health of the planet which affects *everyone* rather than being paranoid about phantoms that may or may not eventuate.

Nah! You can watch it for me, thanks. I think the Internet has better uses than distributing information of this sort..

Death is the easiest way out of any situation. I would have made him suffer until he died, for the things he did. Anyway, it's wrong to take life. As Nelson Mandela said: "everyone has the right to life".

Yes, but when you take someone else's life or forfeit your own. I have no sympathy for people who destroy the lives of other people whether it's through murder, rape, abuse, theft etc. The punishment befits the crime.Just because I think this though, doesn't mean I enjoy watching people executed. I certainly enjoy the thought of beating the crap out of some sicko like a paedophile and nor do I have any sympathy if one is executed but to actually revel in someone's death makes you just as bad as them in some respects.No, I will definitely NOT be watching the video, and shame to anyone who does.

thank godi was praying for that since he was captured...even though i am a muslim, i hate him...he was just doing bad for his own religionanyways, i hope islam will not be misintrepretated from now on....but i am a little concerned about that Bin Laden