xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

Final Harry Potter Book Is Named

Well Yahoo just posted news about the final installment of the Harry Potter Franchise the book is called Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows.Of course your guess is as good as mine on what will happen to Harry Potter...My insiders Tell me Potter will be hooking up with a special lady finally and you won't believe who it is. :DSo we get to find out the big question will harry survive the final battle or sacrifice himself to save everyone? Right now their is no release date for the book, JK said she is still writing it so expect htis book to be at least 6-700 pages long. It would be messed up if it was only 200 :D, but we shall see and of course Harry Potter Movie number 5 comes out next year as well so HP fans especiall out own Albus Dumbledore will be jumping for joy on this.Of course word is going around that Daniel Radcliff might give up the HP character for something more poetic from what I heard :lol:^_^

Wow thats a great newsThanx Saint_Michael for sharing itI' eagerly awaiting for the Final part of the Harry Potter series and the 5th HP movie. Hope they don't disappoint us.

Wow, I beat Albus. I have some pretty good guesses as to what will happen in this book, but I guess we will have to wait and see. It will be too long like all the others, so I probably won't read it. :lol: I wonder what J.K. Rowling is going to do after this.

Harry Potter 7th edition will be the final release? Well, that kinda sucks. The girls in my class will definitely cry if they hear this news.. But the name given for the 7th edition looks cool, wonder what would the story line be?

Wow, I beat Albus. I have some pretty good guesses as to what will happen in this book, but I guess we will have to wait and see. It will be too long like all the others, so I probably won't read it. ^_^ I wonder what J.K. Rowling is going to do after this.

you might have beaten me to posting, but i beat you to reading it..cuz i read it right after he posted it, just not going to post in it becase ya'll know my answe :lol:

I wonder what J.K. Rowling is going to do after this.

I don't think she needs to do anything. These books have been so successful for her she could easily retire if she wanted to. In fact, it might not be a bad choice for her, retire at the top of her game. I know all the HP fans out there wouldn't be happy about that, but she can't keep writing forever.

Ya she makes so much money off the books, the movies, the legos, and everything Harry Potter that she will be set for life or maybe 3 lives. I heard the last word in the book right now is going to be "scar" lol and that Sirius Black comes back and of course a character will die. I guess we'll also find out about Snape and whether or not he is good pretending to be bad... or if he has been bad. It's really going to be an interesting book. Can't wait to read it. I started as a big Harry Potter fan when it first came out, I have sort of stopped though because they have taken it too far. But I'm still anxious to see what happens in the last book of the series.

...the book is called Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows.

did the spell-check do this? :lol: i believe it will be Hallows instead of Hollows. although it would make sense if JKRowling uses the latter, with the mention in previous books in the series about Godric's Hollow -- where Harry's parents James and Lily last hid themselves away from He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named. ^_^

i'm pretty much excited about this final installment in the harry potter series myself -- to read how JK Rowling would tie up all the loose ends in the previous ones, like how it would be explained who really died first (James or Lily) as exhibited in the scene when Harry battled with Voldemort and the "souls" of the people killed by Voldemort's wand were spouted from within to help protect Harry (the sequence of which runs opposite to what JK Rowling wrote beforehand).

anyway, that's just a minor point and there are much more exciting adventures, characters and scenarios to watch out for, like Professor Snape's true personality which we all encountered as seesaw-ing between good and evil. inspite of his bad reputation through the eyes of Harry (and others), i hope he will be redeemed in this final book and not be one among the two significant characters who will eventually meet his/her demise. i also wish Dumbledore gets "resurrected" in this book seven (i don't believe he actually died in book six... there are some tell-tale signs dropped in the book by JK Rowling which may hint on his being still alive). and hey, there are all sorts of MAGIC abounding the series, so this could be one of them. :D

I feel so out of the loop when HP news is released or people discuss the book... I have never read a single HP book and only watched like 1, maybe 2, of the films. :lol: Not really my cup of tea, I guess.

@serverph nope it is no typo unless yahoo messed it up for some reason ^_^.Any ways yeah J.K is set for life the movies alone will net her a few hundred million. The books a few hundred more and the royalties on HP products (not computer) will rack up at least a billion.Of course another rumor going around is a spin off of some sort, of course I haven't hit up all the big Harry Potter sites (Albus Dumbledore's :lol:).

The name in my opinion could be significantly better, it just doesn't seem to grab me as a "Wow, this book sounds great" sort of title. However at this stage in Harry Potters popularity I doubt it matters much.I am sort of moving away from the HP series, maybe I am getting a bit to old for them. I much prefer series like A Song of Ice and Fire.I suppose I will get round to reading it at some point though :lol:

I don't think she needs to do anything. These books have been so successful for her she could easily retire if she wanted to. In fact, it might not be a bad choice for her, retire at the top of her game. I know all the HP fans out there wouldn't be happy about that, but she can't keep writing forever.

she will be going on to write more books she said

she is the richest person in england richer than the queen

@Yacoby, perhaps, but for the people who have read the books this gives them idea's to theroize about, like what does it mean by deathly hallows, willl harry go back to godric's hallow and find something interesting, etc...

The Harry Potter series hasn't exactly been riveting for me since probably the Goblet of Fire, it's all just a bit jokish to me really sometimes with JK screwing people over, if Harry ends up with Ginny I'll scream. Ron and Hermione- I could see that coming but "Hi Ginny, I've ignored you all these years and your appearances in previous books with my name have probably only gotten 100 words 'page time' but you suddenly got hot- LETS BE A COUPLE"