xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Plenoptic

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone that celebrates

For those who celebrate it, Happy Thanksgiving. Hope you all have a safe and enjoyable Thanksgiving. Don't eat too much and try not to fall asleep during the football game. The Bucs might win... :) I wish. Hopefully they can pull something off. Enjoy your time off today, and if you do have to work, atleast you get to make money and hopefully overtime.

Happy Thanksgiving to you, too. :) I hope everyone has a nice time away from work and school and enjoy it with their families. Don't get eat too much turkey that you'll get sick. :rolleyes: But still eat a lot. :rolleyes: And also, the UT and ATM...Go UT! woo!

Happy Thanksgiving! Everyone has to eat as much turkey as possible (I know I will). I'm sure I will be watching football and eating, parting and eating, and eating lol

Happy Thanksgiving guys.Why not share what we all did for good ol' T-day? And if you're brave enough, why you're thankful.Well, last night, I had a friend stay the night. We played games and watched Johnny English till 2 in the morning. Slept till 10 in the morning. Got up, played games, and he stayed for dinner. There were 10 of us there. We finished off a 24lb turkey.

Well, I recently got a new graphics card so I have been playing America's Army a lot today. I had dinner around 4, a nice Turkey, Mashed Potatos, Corn, Beans, Stuffing, and probably a few other things I can't think of. Watched some of the Bucs game before they were pounded, and had dessert. Played a card game and more games. Oh and I enjoyed my day off of school. :) Thankful for that, my family, friends, life in general really.

Happy Thanksgiving! to those who celebrate. We did so by going to our daughter's for roast turkey, deep fried turkey and all the trimmings. We are Thankful to be Alive and healthy enough to enjoy it. What more is there?

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone that is still having it now :rolleyes: For those who are not, enjoy the holiday weekend. I'm sure most people have the nice weekend ahead of them for relaxation and plenty of leftovers! I had two turkey dinners today. Both were excellent. I am no stuffed with food and sitting here now on my soft chair is so relaxing after a longs day. Oh, also, for those selected shoppers that go to stores early for those nice deals at stores, good luck! My family actually goes pretty much every year to get something either free or cheap. Gotta love mail-in-rebates!Gobble Gobble! :)

Yah I had to work for 8 hours on Thanksgiving this year so when I got home they were just finishing up the meal. I didn't mind. It was really laid back and I'll take double pay anyday except for Christmas.The game was good and it was fun to hang out after the meal with some friends. You can't beat a 4 day weekend either.