xisto Community
delivi

Microsoft Says Gmail Is A Virus

I was interested in this topic more when I first started reading the thread...When I saw it was posted in 2006 however, anything I could have had for a real constructive response pretty much went down the drain with that.AnywayDoes anyone know if this was resolved?I can't imagine after over a year, Microsoft would still be reporting false positives.Wait, sorry, I kind of mistook Microsoft for a competent company.But with all insulting wise-cracks aside; anyone know what came of this?

Haha, this is great! I think it is just Micro$oft being evil and monolithic, trying to kill the competitors, but you can't kill google, I'm pretty sure Google can't even kill Google, Google is... Google. Btw. did you know that Google processes around 16pB (thats 16,000tb, or 16,000,000gb a day, A DAY!

I do not use microsoft protection software, as i dont particularly like onecare.But i would have thought that it was detecting one of the scripts or cookies that it ses to support the service as a type that commonly is bad.I imagine that they will sort it out if they get a lot of feedback about it. For now, (im not sure if you can in onecare) but can you set it as an exeption, so that it does not pick up on it?