xisto Community
NigaiAmaiYume

Happy Birthday Jlhaslip! You old ^-~

I still can't believe that jlhaslip is ninety-nine! He seems to have such a firey passion on youth in him.Well, happy birthday, jlhaslip! I'm glad to hear someone of such an advanced age is still making himself useful in here (no offence intended). Just goes to show that older is wiser...

Jlhaslip multiply the number of candles on the cake by 11 :lol: I hope you had a good birthday. If you act younger the longer you'll live because eventually you'll hopefully forget how old you are :( Just double your age every birthday and say that's how old you'll live to be :( Just don't go through the mid life crisis. Happy Bday again.

I believe rejected is right he is around 53-55 remember he shouted his age awhile back.But yeah Happy brithday their grandpa. :lol::(

Happy birthday to my second favorite evil mod! I wish you continued success in scaring little children (oops, I probably shouldn't say that). All the while, our favorite moderator hasn't replied to this topic! Hey jlhaslip, where are you?!?!

Michaelhelper, and everyone else, too,Thank you for all the gifts, praise and best wishes you have provided. I will use them wisely.Sitting here trying to think of what to type next and the only thing that comes to mind is that it really isn't important to me to have all these good wishes sent my way, because I was raised to believe that it is more important to give, rather than receive. Probably explains why I help out where I can around here.And not to belittle everyone's contribution to the Topic, either. Thank you all for making this such a nice day to be alive.53

53?!?!? thats not TOO bad...although you are over halfway to 100 ;P jk...well i hope you are having a WONDERFUL day!! hope to still be around here when you turn 54 :lol:

Edited by the_aggie10 (see edit history)

who cares if so....... the old fart is getting older? i suppose i should atlease wish my grandpa (inside joke...) a happy birthday

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

AND HERE'S A STRIPPING BEAR FOR YOU!!!!

Posted Image

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I didnt know you're 53! Never know you have walk so much in life man, I thought you are only around 20-30 years old! Hope you enjoy your day and receive lots of present and may your wish come true! :lol:

You're just saying you're 53, because you want to feel older then all of us. You're really only 35. Get it?Geez, you sure get some wierd stuff for your birthday.A pixelated cake.A canadian quarterA stripping bearAnd more cake.Not to mention all of the gradient and flashy text. What a nice birthday.*exits room*"Ok, who's next?!?"HAPPY BIRTHDAY HASLIP!

Happy Birthday Jim!!

Although I am quite late in wishing you...but not so much, considering the fact that I hardly turn up in the forum these days. I hope that you had a blast on that day and that you'll have blast in coming days & years too!