xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
serverph

Halloween Costumes do you go out dressed in costume on halloween?

halloween is fast approaching... and with it, halloween costumes in parties, etc. do you go out dressed in costume on halloween? wanna share your past experiences with halloween costumes here? and your plans of costume to wear this coming halloween? :)

(note: this thread will only be about costumes, so DO NOT try to inject any religious discussion in here, as religion is not the topic.)

and if you are one who is so engrossed in making party costumes for halloween, maybe this will inspire you:

http://triggur.org/costume/mech/

a notable quote from the page mentioned above: :P

TERRORIZING THE NEIGHBORHOOD! RAAR! VENGENCE! DESTRUCTION! CHAOS! RAAAAAAR!

id like to see if i can find a good quality adult costume even if its for rent, but a THING costume something looking real, even a Jaugernaut costume that would be tight..too bad i wouldnt look as strong as he did.

Well I have gone as a garbage man the past two years because I am too lazy to make one :) My sister has been rather creative though creating her own ideas like being a laundry basket, and I sort of forget what she was before. When I was little I was big bird and one of the tank engines from Thomas The Tank Engine videos. lol I don't know what I'll be this year. I might just go around and scare the little kids :P

This year I'll probably be Jesus. I already have the long hair, and I haven't shaved for a while. If possible I'd like to be Jesus riding a dinosaur. In the past two or 3 years I've been a ninja; I never really had any other good ideas.

Pleno and jlhaslip are so evil. I haven't been out in a while because of what happened about 3 years ago. My dad's car broke down on halloween night so we had to pick him up and couldn't go trick-or-treating. I haven't been since.

I found that article this morning on digg.com. It looked really cool and if I had more time and money I would definitly make one for myself! Even if it would probably mean my girlfriend breaking up with me. :)