xisto Community
serverph

End Of The Internet via GOOGLE READER :D

wondering what the END OF THE INTERNET looks like? :) Google Reader can show it to you! :P

https://www.google.com/reader/about/

just one of google's easter eggs floating around. :P

The end of the Internet. I see Xisto disappearing into a small white dot in the middle of the screen, just like an old TV :) The mind boggles at why they would put something like that in, but I suppose it provides a laugh.

lol Well that's pretty interesting. I think I skipped a few web pages here and there. Now what about the beginning of the internet? I think it'd be a bit funnier though if it gave you a few seconds to read it and then closed your internet browser. Oh well. Atleast I was able to go back to the middle or wherever in the internet Xisto is.

HA HA HA!Clever. The "end" in dual meanings, that was clever. The end as in the termination of the internet service and the end as in the final destination...thus no more link :)I first read this topic title thinking we're all going to have to actually find something to do in the real life. Phew~ thank goodness. I live in all binary codes one more day.

Well it has to come sometime, since the internet is down I might as well go read a book or do somehting productive. :):P :P

the internet is fun and all, but if it did go away i'd be over it in like a day.its probably impossible for it to go away. there are so many internet servers that it wouldn't be feasible for them to all shut down.but yea google can be funny like that, and i could imagine the end almost exactly like that lol

was that a joke??? lol You never can tell with google, they have such a dead-pan sense of humour sometimes :blink: I did like thier dating website joke "love is just another search" :wacko:Seriously though, I don't think th einternet will ever end! I mean, it was designed to withstand a nuclear attack! the whole point is its like a rat in a maze, and the signal and find many different paths to any server. it was supposed to keep the USA government in communications once the USSR attacked it and wiped out cities!

Aww man... I don't have a google account, so I can't see what the hell you're all laughing at! Sounds like it's something good, too...

HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA I found that quite funny, maybe because I was seeing this while watching Russell Peters XD Anyway It was a good joke though and I too was confused when I first read the heading and then I realized what I was reading :D