xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

Welcome To The 4000 Post Club President: Saint-Michael Vice President: It could be you

First a shout out go to all the members that either have responded to my topics and or posts and topics that I have responded to as well.It has taken 2 years 3 month for Xisto to reach this and a single member as well/Of course my boy OpaQue for making this all happing as well.Also with Derek as well for doing behind the scenes work RIP.Let see the staff old and new.Invision Power Board for being born :)My evil mod mentor.Let see my skills of web design and be able to help out those starting out who got questions about it.My many rivals near and far.Jlhaslip (grandpa)Albus Dumbledor (AD or the professor)BuffloHELP (buff daddy holla)Mama Soap (mama)Kubi (Kube Square)Pleno (the second biggest mouth in hte shoutbox besides me)OpaQue (Opa)If I forget anyone else yeah well i been busy. :P

Nice Job!Edit: Wanted first post lol! Nice job on getting 4,000 Post 64 post here :). I had more on my old account though anyways... i remember when i register on Microsoft account, i think you were not a mod by then? Been some time now i downloaded your renders and brushes when you posted about them :P Great job on 4k Post and continue enjoying Xisto =)

Edited by Danny (see edit history)

woot! ill catch up to you some day SM! and i will do it while obeying the Xisto Rules as well!!!but other than that, good job, youve done a good job posting around the forum and MOST not all but MOST of your posts are good quality posts :) even if you got 900 of your posts from the Show Off forum (which shouldn't count) you still did a good job :P

So you have the highest post number there saint micahel? well anyway great job.. 4000 post.. damn.. thats so high number, i just got 60 and it seems to be very hard, of course, obeying the rules, not everybody can do a quality post on every topic of the forum XD but i dream with getting 1000 someday.. hehe

Wow, I would never expect myself to get that much posts. Congratulations -- good job for your dedication to Xisto and more. But...I'll probably get it by...3 years (I'm not as addicted as you are :P ) Hehe, just kidding, but I will WITH nice quality posts. :)

The place wouldn't be the same without you, SM. Thanks for being you.And congrats on the milestone..... 4000 posts. Wow!

I bet your going to carry on with this and make a 5000 post club that you are in charge of an so on. lol, you're a character SM. It's nice having you around, things are always crazier but in a good way. Good job getting to the 4k mark!

Edited by husker (see edit history)

I just notice.. 4,000 you are the one with the HIGHEST post count? omg, even admins and other mods have less :)... Good job yet again lol. I din't know :P Well im just working on 100 Post.. It is hard making quality posts.. its like school.. you have open ended .. Teacher: You must not answer with 2 or 3 words. You must have atleast 3 or 4 sentences i want good answers. Yea.. I just do 1 sentence most of the time no need for elaboration, its hard when theres no need or nothing else to type/write. :P

nah won't do 5k I might when I get to 10K but then we would have to make shouts equal posts because thats at least 3 years of work depending on what I'm doing and I cannot spam to.Well my earlier posts maybe 1 sentence long with like 5 or 6 words, but Im not going to change cause that will take like forever.