xisto Community
sexymama1723

Worst Pick-up Lines

Here is the WORST chat upline ever!!: (It's sort of a poem)"Roses are red, violets are canny. Show me your love, and I'll show you my fa*ny"Use it (if you're a girl).

How about, "Myspace or yours?""Beauty is only a lightswitch away""you know what would look good on you? Me" or my all time favorite,"I wanna kiss you and take a dump on your chest"

Oh my gawd...this thread is freaking hilarious! My friend and I used to come up with millions of these things just for fun. I've had a few really awful ones used on me before, though. Here's some pretty goofy ones, original and otherwise:"Do you work at Subway?...because you just gave me a foot long." -Been used on me-"Is that a mirror in your pocket?...because I can see myself in your pants.""Hey...somebody just farted. Let's get out of here.""Was your daddy an alien?...because you're out of this world.""Are those space pants?...because your butt is out of this world.""Your momma must be a baker...because you have a nice set of buns." "Girl, you look so good I want to put you on a plate and sop you up with a biscuit!" "If I told you that you have a great body would you hold it against me?""Hi, I'm [insert name here]. Just wanted you to know the name of the man of your dreams." -Been used on me-"You look like my future girlfriend.""You must be tired. You've been running through my mind all day.""I didn't know angels fly this far south.""Did it hurt?...when you fell from heaven?""Would you touch me?...so I can say I've been touched by an angel.""If I could rearrange the alphabet I'd put U between F and CK." -Blech...been used on me before-

worst pick up line i used: your both pretty, you related? one is tan and the one is pale :( we were in a bar and i'm a little drunk the sad thing about this one is we're all friends and have come to that bar together <_<

haha ive gotten a lot of thosei dont see why we need candy.. when theres a thing as sweet as youMy love for you is like the Energizer bunny, it keeps going and going.If you were a new hamburger at McDonald's, you would be McGorgeous. [hilarious lol]Is your name Summer? 'Cause you are as hot as hell babyyI have never had a dream come true until the day that I met you.Hey I just realized this, but you look alot like my next girlfriend.I don't normally date models, but ok, here's my number..hey you, face of an angel girl, hows heaven eh?Global warming? You're the cause.gayyyyy

My love for you is like the Energizer bunny, it keeps going and going.

LOLZ
Okay I remembered some more...

"That outfit is awful. Why don't you just take it off?"
"I'm like Taco Bell...spicy and cheap!" -an original-
"I thought there were only 7 wonders of the world."
"I'm like a jackhammer, baby. I'll change your world." -an original-
"If beauty could kill, you'd be a weapon of mass destruction." -been used on me-
"I come on strong...like an onion. Wanna peel off these layers of clothing?" -an original-
Edited by Qittie deKay (see edit history)

I know quite a few chat-up line <_<.Are you a parking ticket, cause you've got fine written all over you.Your clothes look nice on you, they'll look better on my bedroom floor!I hope i'm not coming inbetween you two, or am I?Is it me, or are you hot?Get your coat, you've pulled!*use 1 finger to call her over with, you don't say anything just use that 1 finger to get her next to you* *then whisper in her ear* I made you come with 1 finger, imagine what I could do with all of them.^^^^ Favourite lol.

I told my friends and family some of these lines, and they just bust out laughing! Seriously, some of these lines are goddamn funny. There are a few lame ones though... to say the least of "I've lost my number, can I have yours?", which is WAY overused...

Here are some of the funniest bad ones that I've heard (I didn't read all of the other posts, so I hope I'm not repeating someone elses) :-I just *BLEEP* my pants, can I get in yours?-Excuse me, I lost my number do you wanna have sex?-Daaaa, Derrrr, Daaa, Deeee... I'm sorry I'm not really retarted, but I could tell that you are one special lady!-I just *BLEEP* my pants, can I have your phone number?-I'm dislexic,so when I look at the alphabet, I see "I" and "U" together.-So other than giving me a boner, what else are you doing tonight?-So, should we discuss your payment afterwards?-Hi, didn't I see you in the womens restroom?-Are you ok? Because you look like you just fell outta the sexy tree and hit every branch on the way down!-You mine as well com home with me, because I'm gonna have sexy with you anyway.-Hey, did you see that fight? Her response: No, what fight? That fight between my eyes deciding on which part of you to stare at.-Do you mind if I stand next to you? I forgot a jacket and need something hot to warm me up :D

What I think of the ones you just posted:

-I just *BLEEP* my pants, can I get in yours? EWW SEEDY!!! Seriously, this one is just sick..

-Excuse me, I lost my number do you wanna have sex? Random..... totally random!

-Daaaa, Derrrr, Daaa, Deeee... I'm sorry I'm not really retarted, but I could tell that you are one special lady! Lame.

-I just *BLEEP* my pants, can I have your phone number? Lame.

-I'm dislexic,so when I look at the alphabet, I see "I" and "U" together. Lame.

-So other than giving me a boner, what else are you doing tonight? Sick and seedy. Still lame.

-So, should we discuss your payment afterwards? WTF?

-Hi, didn't I see you in the womens restroom? Lame.

-Are you ok? Because you look like you just fell outta the sexy tree and hit every branch on the way down! Lame.

-You mine as well com home with me, because I'm gonna have sexy with you anyway. Lame.

-Hey, did you see that fight?

Her response: No, what fight?

That fight between my eyes deciding on which part of you to stare at. Seedy and lame.

-Do you mind if I stand next to you? I forgot a jacket and need something hot to warm me up laugh.gif Lame.

Still the first was a tad funny, but still sick and seedy.

A200

Edited by A200 (see edit history)