xisto Community
sexymama1723

Worst Pick-up Lines

These are awesome! :D I need to use these just to get a laugh out of someone. :D And now, for my contribution, found somewhere on the Interwebs:-You: "Hi! I was wondering... do you know how much a polar bear weighs?"Her: "No... how much?"You: "Enough to break the ice."

How's "Do you want to see me naked?" That one was funny... I thinks she was drunk because she was like 40 and im 14 (look about 16). Another one was "Can I suck your c*ck" Lol party's are funny xD

i think the worst pick up line i ever heard was this one "if you where a bugger i'd pick you first" clearly childish thats why i think its so stupid.
this i got by email it's realy funny it's part of my sites jokes

1.) Male: Haven't I seen you some place before? Female: Yes,that's why I don't go there anymore. 2.)Male: Is this seat empty? Female: Yes, and mine will be if you sit down.
3.)Male: Your place or mine?Female: Both. You go to yours and I'll go mine.
4.)Male: So, what do you do for a living. Female: I'm a female impersonator.
5.)Male: Hey baby, what's your sign? Female: DO NOT ENTER.
6.)Male: How do you like your eggs in the morning? Female: Unfertilized.
7.)Male: Your body's like a temple Female: Sorry, there are no services today.
8.)Male: I would go to the end of the world for you. Female: But would you please stay there?
9.)Male: If I saw you naked, I'd die happy. Female: If I saw you naked,I'd die laughing.

i realy like #6

What is the worst pick up lines you have heard.Here are a couple I have heard.

Cheesy huh?I know right!

The if I could rewrite the alphabet I would put U and I together (you and I) is one of my favourites!!! :D:P:)

These are some of the worse ones I've heard though:

If you were a booger I'd pick you first. (eeewww....)
You look like my mommy. I like my mommy.
Do you have a license for that wagon you're draggin'?

Worst Pick-up LinesWorst Pick-up Lines

Some guys are absolutely eaten by these list of worst pick-up lines.We shouldn't have to be under it, and for us to be more effective a bit of practice and confidence will really help. No need for pick-up lines.

I also recommend this site, I've learned more tips about approaching and picking up women you like, not using pick-up lines, being just yourself!

-reply by Jack Reed-How to Approach a Woman

wost pick up linesWorst Pick-up Lines

you're like constipation...You take my breath away (lol)

you're like a suppository,... You take out what's bad in me (eeeeww)

you're like my dentures,.. I can't smile without you (:

Was your father a thief? 'coz someone stole the stars from the sky and put them in your eyes.

I heard you are good in algebra...Can you substitute my X?

I've heard sex is a killer...Wanna die happy?

I'm a bad shooter coz' I miss you always.

you don't need car keys to drive me crazy :]

-reply by bearry bhear

1.) Male: Haven't I seen you some place before? Female: Yes,that's why I don't go there anymore. 2.)Male: Is this seat empty? Female: Yes, and mine will be if you sit down.

Haha... Those two are great.

Someone used one on me once when I was 17. Really lame. "hey, you look JUST like my ex girlfriend!"

The guy who used it on me was 24 at the time... 

-reply by amielynn

Here's a couple I use when I'm joking around with my friends:" if you were my homework, I'd do you on my table every night."" I lost my teddy will you sleep with me?"" did it hurt-when you fell from heaven?"

I don't really use pick up lines for... picking up people. I find that they are real dandy when trying to break the ice between someone. But to do that, the pick up line has to be lame, which this thread is filled with so... *takes notes*My favorite would have to be, "Bond. James Bond." It's hardly even a pick up line, but I find it funny every time. Sit next to a girl and say it, she'll either laugh for quite the while, or be confused... then laugh for quite the while. I think pick up lines are like vintage cars. No one really expects the best gas efficiency from them, but they're fun to use just for the hell of it. I once had a friend of mine, at the first college party we went to, say "my lips are skittles, wanna' taste the rainbow?" Though the girl he directed that to just walked away, we laughed about it for long enough to be considered mentally ill. It was fun, and I think that's the point in these pick up lines, to have fun with them. Corny pick up lines ftw~

You are like an award winning bass, I don't know whether to mount you or eat you.

What has 142 teeth and holds back the incredible hulk? My zipper

-reply by David