xisto Community
triple6fistdestructionsoulhammer

Humanity Should Be Destroyed!

Well... we're set apart from animals because they don't have the kind of intelligence we do. They can't reason out and stuff. If we were gone... there would be less predators to keep them in check XD (as if we're major predators... *rolls eyes*) I still think we're an important part of the ecosystem even if we end up doing more harm than good.

So true, HUmanity should be destoryed. but then it would be very boring. IF you think to way we are all here in the first place, is no reason. There is no real reason of life, or for why anything is licing, dieing or even here right now. There is no need for anything in this universe, not even the universe itself. So with there being no reason for anything, why not have some fun. IF we were to save the planet we would be leaving like dirty animals.And why should save the animals by not being here, survival of the fittest. And by the looks of it we are the fittest, we can do as as please. They are not gonna stop us, and if they do we will just shoot them. As far as we know there is noone higher then us (if you don't count God) Even if you do count God, he has left us to make our own choice. Why should we be forced to do what we don't? We will only be upsetting God.

'destroying all we come into contact with. We destroy Humanity must be destroyed. We must be destroyed before our cruelty and destructiveness destroy the rest of the life on this planet. We are a plague'Exactly.

So true, HUmanity should be destoryed. but then it would be very boring. IF you think to way we are all here in the first place, is no reason. There is no real reason of life, or for why anything is licing, dieing or even here right now. There is no need for anything in this universe, not even the universe itself. So with there being no reason for anything, why not have some fun. IF we were to save the planet we would be leaving like dirty animals.
And why should save the animals by not being here, survival of the fittest. And by the looks of it we are the fittest, we can do as as please. They are not gonna stop us, and if they do we will just shoot them. As far as we know there is noone higher then us (if you don't count God) Even if you do count God, he has left us to make our own choice. Why should we be forced to do what we don't? We will only be upsetting God.

hahaha the problem is there is no god, and by reading you I strongly insist human race has to be wiped out from the history of Earth, or at least any religion. religion is the worst what can be, so maybe there is a chance for humans
:-) although sometimes it's much safer to destroy the virus not trying to find panacea :-)

We humans are in no way endangering our planet by polluting the air or any other stuff we do. Earth will survive. It's survived much worse. By doing what we do, we are only endangering ourselves as a species. Besides this, destroying all of our own kind would be madness. (Also, hate to get religious, but it's a one-way trip to the Devel's home if you ask me.)I should also mention that we really couldn't destroy the Earth. All we could do is wipe out all life as we know it on the planet, and even if we do that, life will probably be restored. Another thing to note is that cockroaches are protected from nuclear radiation, so they would possibly survive.Finally, even if we were able to destroy or endanger the planet, the Sun will engulf the Earth when it gets too big anyways, so why does it matter? (I'm just being the devil's advocate here, pointing out that this argument that humanity should be destroyed makes no sense.)

Edited by jaychant (see edit history)

I agree, humanity must be detroyed. Those who agree are those, like me, who were unrightfully or mistakenly placed in the body of humans by God, while we were meant for animal bodies. The other possibility is that God gave us human forms to complete a purpose (One that will put the world back in peace). The world is nothing more than a corrupted sphere that needs to be cleansed of it's filth (humanity). I realise now that our purpose is to eradicate the human race. We were given these bodies and thoughts to be able to fight back and destroy humanity. The world's leaders must be punished for their lack of control. Those who agree must join me. All of us, with the same ideas. Together, we'll be able to overthrow the world's dark invaders. God gave us the ability to create and use weapons, not for others to make wars with them, but for us to us agaisnt the human race. We must use humanity's disgusting weapons agaisnt itself to free the world. Some of you might call it killing innocent lives, but in the human world, there are no innocent. Please, those who wish to save the world for good, join me. Let us meet and unite so that we may prepare for humanity's destruction and the world's liberation. Find and save those like us who believe our same thoughts. Lets us unite and destroy all those lands that are currently at war so that others may see what our united powers are capable of. Join me please. 

-reply by Jerry

Gods? Get over it - there aren't any.The planet has passed through dozens, hundreds, literally thousands of entirely different ecosystems before. After we are gone it will regenerate again. As it always has. Once life takes hold it almost can't be completely wiped out. That event will take place in approximately 5 billion years when Sol dies. At that point, no life will be possible on this planet. Until then, it will always team with life.The only question is what type of life? Sure humanity isn't the greatest, but it's also not the worst. Go get a script for Valium. Sit back and watch afternoon TV. Fill your mind with garbage. Drop out. We don't need you. Those who don't want to better themselves are a drain on planetary resources that we can't really support right now, so do us all a favor and off yourself.-SHAWN-

There is no way in this world that we are superior to another being. If we were truly superior we wouldn't be mass slaughtering animals when we have alternatives, HUMANITY IS IGNORANT, HATEFUL, DESTRUCTIVE, and GREEDY! Not to mention the biggest load of mentally retarded beings ever. . Everything that is supposed to be scientific theory was created by humanity in order to make itself feel better for the destruction of the planet and the needless slaughter that takes place. . The planet would be far better without Humanity on it and humanity is too ego-centric to allow itself to be wiped out, IT is now searching for and succeeding in finding other planets 'suitable' for life, FOR US TO DESTROY! Anyways good luck to them cultivating crops and feeding everyone HOPEFULLY eventually humanity will either mature and leave other living beings alone and develop a sense of empathy or whip itself out completely. . . Humanity also created religion (all good) NOT causes more conflict than anything else, discriminates indiscriminately and guess what were made of the same particles that animals are made of and everything else, walking atoms therefore the 'god' or divine one does not exist and if he does exist i doubt he'd even consider allowing us in, animals would be welcomed in humans probably couldn't help themselves and prevent themselves from attempting to corrupt 'heaven' BECAUSE we are anarchists like that.

I think Humanity has a very serious problem. not from the beginning, but a problem that has developed over time. we have a tendency to compete with one another and worry about the stupidest things, a good example religion. we are currently trying to fix the cause of so many religions and forget that we are killing ourselves and our planet! what humanity has is an addiction for quelling these small thing we care so much about.How do we fix this virus? In my opinion, where we are right now is on the brink of nuclear war with four possible factions. The United states, Russia China and Israel. Someone needs to pull the trigger and kill everyone. What we have is an addiction and you have to kill the addict to kill the addiction! Once the world has calmed down the survivors will finally unite no matter who they are and humanity can grow controlled but strong and freely. What I mean by controlled "putting all matters of racism and religion aside and we can all focus on the true goals we need to survive which is science and technology.Science is coming along but is constantly halted by RELIGION!

this is one of the most absurd threads i ever read but evidently there are poeple out there that think the human race should be destroyed. if i know anything about nature, it's that nature find a way to survive. for example, you can burn down a whole forest and it will rejuvenate. look at yellowstone nation park when several fires were started at the same time by bolts of lightening. when let them burn for a while but decided to try and put the fire out when it was getting too close to civilizatons(lodges and campgrounds). i remember hiking through there a year later. everything was black with absolutely no plant life. a couple years later, there was plant life and trees were beginning to grow normally again. nature has it's cycles and when there is desruction, it will find away to survive. we don't have to kill off a species for the earth to survive. that is ridiculous thinking. all we have to do is let mother nature do it's thing. if we continue to use up natural resources the way we are, we aren't going to evolve the same way and it will be harder to survive. eventually, when nature itself limits the human race, the resources will become more abundant. by that time, we will have learned to survive without wasting and using up our resources to be able to thrive longer than beforeand religion has to do with science being limited? how is a belief limiting science? i don't get it. scientists don't use religion(a belief or opinion) to prove or disprove anything.the is someone who comments that someone should pull the trigger for a nuclear war. what is this?!? obviously this person thinks that starting over will help. it's true that a lot of people pull together in disasterous times, but then there are a lot of people who use it as an excuse to riot, steal, and pillage. forefully killing people will NEVER be the answer to any problem. if nature feels we need to limit human production, nature will NATURALLY limit human production.most of the people who posted in this thread probably don't even believe in life after death. they believe in science more than religion or any belief system of thinking. if this is true, then why do they care so much about the earth when they don't believe they will be returning? because it's politically correct now? this whole thread is a joke.anyone who believes the human race should be forcefully killed off, do me a favor, kill yourself first. that would be a good start before trying to say other innocent people should die before you.... what a bunch of morons

Jajajaaja I never have entered to this topic because I thought it was a boring typical topic posted in this section. But I have to admit tha you make me laugh with this absurd post because I was agree with you if you would be a dog, cat, snake or horse but you are a human being and you are propossing to destroy yourself? That doesn?t have any sense to me and you are probably mad of your mind to make this fool suggestions in this forums. I have read today a forum made by me from a long time ago and I can?t avoid to enter there and post a comment because it is the most commented post in my history in this forum. It is based in a magazine article. But you maybe are based in your thinkness because I have never heard to somebody propossing this to the pollute solution. This is comparable to the effort against the cancer. If you would be one of the researchers to find the cure to the cancer you will proposse to all the people living with cancer to suicide. In other words all your suggestion lack of sense to me. Maybe some of the posters are agreee with you and your vision but if you think a little more about that you will find there is no any solution in your post and you are recommend us to kill ourselves to save the planet. Good luck with your theory maybe someday can be truth the problem is that you will not live to see that.

i don't know if humanity as a whole is a problem, but a new world order and recasting of 'society' is definately needed. this system of money, lots of stuff and such being the aims of everyone is ridiculous. i despise what we've become. there should be a zero tolerance approach to murder and the like. whats this crap of gettin out after ten years! no, if you kill someone or try to, you die! i hate this system that protects the scum that claim to be human. call me callous but i think a cold blooded and merciless approach is needed. for example, yesterday morning, my brother was attending a music festival when a group of 'people' started a fight on him and his friends for no reason. he got stabbed in the face, cut his ear in half. (100% true) these are 18 year olds and they represent the future of humanity? unacceptable. no, either you strive to be a good person who tries to benefit the world and all in it or you're out. help or lie down in the dirt. i am sick of how we've corrupted all that we are and things HAVE to change. i have the willpower to help make it happen but don't know where to begin.

unlike you, i know where to start. with myself.OH btw, "cold blooded" approach was used throughout history. where did it get us? no, i think something else must be used. i'm sorry for your brother, Dimmo.i will try my absolute best, may i die right now if the need be.

Considering you are human, the idea that humanity should be destroyed coming to your mind is evidence that we're so highly developed. We not only recognize ourselves as organisms taking part in the existence of a larger host, but are able to judge our effects on the host. But the ability to make such an analysis does not suggest that we would be able to do much of anything in its regard. A Mass suicide is out of the question, and unless we somehow wipe ourselves out in a nuclear holocaust, I don't see our kind dropping to dust any time soon.Besides that, I think it's a bit crazy to think that we aren't just playing our role. What makes you think we are any any less natural than a fly or a tree? We were created from the soil that we build on, and like a bird building a nest, we build our concrete jungles and playgrounds. It's our right, as part of the ecosystem, to work for our benefit and to ensure our survival. Ensuring our survival comes in many ways. We need fuel and resources to continue providing ourselves in our high-demand way of life. But we also need to keep greenery in tact, because it provides us with clean oxygen, and bolsters our atmosphere. To keep the greenery in tact and balanced, we need wildlife to push the circle of life along.As such, our survival is just as crucial as the survival of anything else on the planet. Sure, lions can survive just fine without human beings, but the inverse holds true too, so the argument that we are a plague doesn't seem to hold much substance. Our rapid expansionist mentality is something that naturally comes to us, and it can't be helped given our rising population and increasing technological requirement.All in all, I'd have to disagree, wiping out all humanity because "we are a plague" is a bit of a stretch.