xisto Community
triple6fistdestructionsoulhammer

Humanity Should Be Destroyed!

Selfishness is natural. If creatures were not selfish, they would have no will to exist and would die.Humans aren't a scourge that came to this innocent planet to take it over. We supposedly evolved here, which would make us a natural process. While some animals have sharp teeth, some have poison, some have claws, we have sentience. It just seems our natural defense outdoes that of most animals in the long-run, but that doesn't mean that we are any less animals fighting to survive in a cruel ecosystem.As has been said, humans do not possess any negative attributes that animals do not also possess.As for eradicating humanity, many in the past have tried to help do that (i.e. Adolf Hitler), and yet I'm pretty sure you do not support his work, even if it may have helped humanity in the long run by thinning out the numbers and creating a race that is much less disease-ridden (no offense meant to those not of the Aryan race, that was not my point nor my intention).

Selfishness is natural. If creatures were not selfish, they would have no will to exist and would die.
Humans aren't a scourge that came to this innocent planet to take it over. We supposedly evolved here, which would make us a natural process. While some animals have sharp teeth, some have poison, some have claws, we have sentience. It just seems our natural defense outdoes that of most animals in the long-run, but that doesn't mean that we are any less animals fighting to survive in a cruel ecosystem.

As has been said, humans do not possess any negative attributes that animals do not also possess.

As for eradicating humanity, many in the past have tried to help do that (i.e. Adolf Hitler), and yet I'm pretty sure you do not support his work, even if it may have helped humanity in the long run by thinning out the numbers and creating a race that is much less disease-ridden (no offense meant to those not of the Aryan race, that was not my point nor my intention).

I don't quite see the connection between being selfishness and a will to live. One has to believe in many aspects of evolution to accept we evolved here in a natural process. I do not share that view and I do not take a Christian perspective. I agree that there were in fact several individuals that tried to eradicate humanity as you said, but what was their motive in doing so? I feel there is quite a difference in eliminating a race due to their race and the removal of human kind as a whole. As I said in an prior reply, this isn't an idea I would go support and make any stratigic plans to make it a reality. It was simply put to provoke thought on a subject. Perhaps by reviewing the nature of its content, one could explaine as to why humanity really "doesn't" need to be destroyed. We all seem to be able to claim we don't want it to happen, but why?

This is a sophmoric line of thought.We are just as "Natural" as anything that as ever drawn breath on this planet. Our behaviors are the products of natural processes and we are less cruel than almost any other apex predator out there. Consider yeast, which eats sugar and makes alcohol... until it makes so much alcohol that it kills itself off. Perhaps there are yeast cells which complain, hold up signs about the end being nigh, and try and get the others to quit eating and excreting alcohol... but what good would it do?As for cruelty, we are living in a period of absolutely unprecedented peace and stability in the history of our species. Fewer people die today of disease, warfare, violent crime, and any other measure you can think of than has ever been the case, ever. There is so much food on the planet that obesity is now a problem. Not just in the US, places like South Africa (Where 40% of the black female population is now considered obese). Thanks to the interet, more people, from more diverse backgrounds than ever, are talking, sharing, and in general coming to common understandings thanever before.Most of the time I hear someone say this, I just roll my eyes and think "That person needs to get laid more often."

Edited by killerbichon (see edit history)

Yeah humanity is a big problem, but not because of it's nature, simply because we are too many. In the animal kingdom a so succesful predator (as we are) would ony have a very small number of individuals. In other words as you go up in the food chain the number of individuals of the same species declines. So basicly there are 10 rats for every human on the planet, but that is because a lot of animals eat rats, and other animals eat that animals, etc. As succesful as we are in killing others (animals or our own) we should only be a few hundred thousand (look at our closest relatives the apes... we don't see billions of apes do we?). But something has gone terribly wrong and the human species has much more individuals then it should. That means it needs more resources to survive and as nature isn't built to sustain such a huge population it is only normal that it is starting to degrade. The huge number of individuals also explains the killing of our own kind. Many animals have there own territory and when that territories collide they fight and some even die. It is just what happens to menkind. Individuals form nations, each with their territory. Wars happen and lots of people die. Once again everything happens just ike in the animal kingdom, but on a much much bigger scale.Should humanity be destroyed? No person will destroy humanity, but humanity will destroy itself. And even if it doesn't nature or some comet will take care of that. You'll laugh, but menkind is like Neo in the Matrix, a glitch, an exception which the Matrix wants to correct. And I'm sure there is an oposite to menkind just as there is Agent Smith to Neo, and sooner or later those two opposits will anihilate each other.

Humans are not the culprit it is their selfish thoughts......

I am surprised to see you writing so strongly on destroying human race. I know and can understand that humans have created a menace on Earth. But what does that conclude? Theri destruction is definitely not the cure for it. I guess eveyone should try to do their parts well. This means that everyone should feel equally responsible for the destiny of Earth. We must try not to be selfish as we should think about our future generations which are yet to come in this world.

If everyone does his/her work well and contribute to nature then I guess there will not be any misery left on this planet anymore. The only think required for this is a bit of awareness towards nature and to our duties towards it. I am absolutely not in the favour of termination of the human race form Earth. I guess humans with their intelligence can make te world a better place to live in if they don't think in the negative direction and instead think in a selfless way. I hope I have changed your view regarding this topic. Please have a thought on my write-up. All the best. Take care.

calm down, don't go all hitler on us or anything triple. lol :)I think that we all can do more to help save the planet, but to be perfetly honest as a people it is the greedy industrialists who are to blame. I'd love to buy bio-degradable plastic-like bags and have all my foods packaged in them. but the companies all like to package their porducts in plastic which isn't soo great. don't destroy the human race, just destroy the corporate fat cats and industrialsits and get some people who are more "green" to take their place!

Trace, would you buy a cereal that came in a bio-degradeable box/plastic wrap if it cost 35 dollars instead of 5? If so, more power to you. The reason industry doesn't make wrappers like that is because most people won't want to pay more to save the Earth. Biodegradeable substances that work the same as plastic are expensive to develop and manufacture, at least at the moment.I am not a Christian by any means, and I do see how humanity could be seen as a menace, as it well may be, but it also has the ability to fix it's faults. The problem is that people, like animals, are naturally selfish (thus is our heritage, one could say), and it takes great will and selflessness to overcome that. Most people aren't willing to give that much for the betterment of everyone else, but it's possible that they could - it's just not natural.

calm down, don't go all hitler on us or anything triple. lol :)
I think that we all can do more to help save the planet, but to be perfetly honest as a people it is the greedy industrialists who are to blame. I'd love to buy bio-degradable plastic-like bags and have all my foods packaged in them. but the companies all like to package their porducts in plastic which isn't soo great. don't destroy the human race, just destroy the corporate fat cats and industrialsits and get some people who are more "green" to take their place!

Haha, I don't really see what Hitler has to do with this matter. I am not focusing on the elimination of a group of people, I am looking at the complete destruction of human kind. This was a joke more than anything else. Sheer bordum between classes.

I don't think we shuold think about it, but I have an opinion... If somtehing can kill us, that is other man... We are the only who can comunicate each with others... Every type of living creatures is making easier life to others, all but we, peope. And not only we are in danger... Atomic bobbs, nuclear junk, biotic posion and all other bad stuff are afecting on all living creatures. We are killing and breaking processes that have been active a milions of years, like we take oil from earth, and all other stuff. MY opinion is that, that all of these tooken or digged parts are parts of the system, and we are destroying it, slow but it does... And all of that afects on our future... We are killing us, there is water for another 50 to 100 years, and what then?! I can only say, WWI and WWII will continue, not for justice, for survival...

Humans have become a scourge on this planet. I shall not resort to the cliché of the cockroach comparison, though it may well be apt. In truth we are more akin to the locust, we descend upon and devour, destroying all we come into contact with. We destroy entire ecosystems for resources to build frivolous things. We hunt and kill other animals for our own amusement. When we do not needlessly devour the flesh of these things we display them as trophies, cruel mockeries of nature. When not inflicting misery on all the other living species that surround us, we torture each other. We murder our own far more than any other animal on the planet. When shooting or beating or strangling isnt enough, we build weapons that inflict horrifying plagues, or worse, nuclear weapons capable of destroying our planet many times over. Despite our self-destructive nature we breed far into excess, building harmful habitats that pollute and sprawl like vast scar tissue on the planets face. What then must be done? What can we as a population do to save our world. The answer, my friends is all to clear. Humanity must be destroyed. We must be destroyed before our cruelty and destructiveness destroy the rest of the life on this planet. We have had our chance on this planet and have proved infallibly our unfitness and our degeneracy. We are a plague, and I fear that perhaps ironically it is the virus that is the cure.

lol...Yes and no...
I don't think we need to destroy all of humanity, but I agree with you in saying that we are a wasteful and terrible species, but there's one other thing I realize at times...
Out of everything in the animal kingdon humans DO respect other species more than any other, yes there are some who are wasteful and careless, but is it fair to sum us up by this? I don't think so.
We have warefar within our own, but doesn't every species? Maybe it's the technology or scale that makes it so much more grand...I don't know.

Yah, don't get me started on it. Basically, I would happily commit suicide, and probably will 'cos this depression is getting worse and worse and I feel so *BLEEP*ing awful... *BLEEP* I hate my life. But, until I've had all the gay sex I can, gotten drunk and tried to be happy... I'm gonna stay alive. Blah.

Duuude, I don't think humanity should be destroyed, everything haves an end, an at it's own time, anyways, I think that we developed all this destruction skills from ourselves, of course, and started making the world our playground, now, do you see animals do these kind of amazing things? No. Why? It's the human society, way different from what animals do. Talking about wars, animals DON'T have wars. We do? Why? WE ARE HUMANS! That's the way, if we were born to do this, then let's do this, we may even end the world's suffering or, either end killing ourselves accidentally.The point is that all the butterflys, gazes, deers, crocodiles and so, don't hunt eachselves with rifles! They do with their own claws and stuff, it's actually waaay cool! We developed this 'cause we are humans. It's most likely survival of the fittest, we constructed a society, animals didn't. (Or they are super inteligent, they constructed a society and talk in a ciphrated lingo we don't know about. xD).So, yeah, survival of the fitters.And keri-j, having g-sex won't fix anything but waking up with a headache and some back hurt plus other bad stuff.Woah, large post, huh?

And keri-j, having g-sex won't fix anything but waking up with a headache and some back hurt plus other bad stuff.

Having "g-sex" as you put it cheers me up in the short term (not forgetting the pleasure) and in the long term makes me feel slightly less insecure and self consious of my body, it's nice to know you're wanted. 'Cos apart from that, my life is pretty crap.

Seriously, we're all parasites destroying the Earth... kill us. Just let us have our fun first.