xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Lurk

Need Free Ftp Client

The only one I've heard of here is WS_FTP. I used to use that a while ago, but I didn't like how it had the 30 evaluation time, and I didn't wanna buy it. So I just switched to FireFTP. It's a FTP client that works *INSIDE* your firefox browser. It's so easy to use too. You can download it by going into your extensions tab on your FF browser. And best of all, it's free! No trial period or anything.

Well, I am using a program called ftp desktop. it is a very good ftp client software and aint difficult to use at all.

SmartFTP is the best one for me. It is fast, easy to use, and quite friendly.You have also the choice to use it as freeware under certain conditions or buy it for any kind of comercial propourse (see TOS)https://www.smartftp.com/

I use CuteFTP Professional. My mom bought a license when she was first setting her web designing business, and gave it to me too :PI've never had any trouble with CuteFTP, it's always connected properly, has a nice easy interface, and it's just overall nice.

I use SmartFTP 1.5. It works. That's what i needed. It's basicaly the same as any other FTPs. CuteFTP is very good too but i won't pay for an ftp client... And i won't illegalize it.

I don't use much ftp, but I have started building this site with a friend, so I guess I will be using ftp much more. I use total commander, for both ftp, and normal use. I like to see where I'm copying from, and where I'm copying to :P it is not the best, I understand, but I gets my files up on the internet B)

Whenever I need to use I use Filezilla, simple, fast, convenient, powerful and above all at free of cost. Just type Filezilla and ask Google, you will be able to get it. Why should one spend even for ftp software. My friend has got cuteFTP and has offered me for free, but I'm satisfied with Filezilla.

I use FtpMonster becouse it has very nice and interestinginterface I know it eats a lot of PC resurces but I am still use it :D