xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Albus Dumbledore

Old Sam Is Dead

lol, this has somwhat of adult content, so umm higlight everything, and it will show[hide=albus]A mortician was working late one night. It was his job to examine the dead bodies before they were sent off to be buried or cremated. As he examined the body of Mr. Sam, who was about to be cremated, he made an amazing discovery: Sam had the longest private part he had ever seen!"I'm sorry Mr. Sam," said the mortician, "but I can't send you off to be cremated with a tremendously huge private part like this. It has to be saved for posterity."And with that the coroner used his tools to remove the dead man's distinguishing member. The coroner stuffed his prize into a briefcase and took it home. The first person he showed was his wife."I have something to show you that you won't believe," he said, and opened his briefcase."Oh, my God!" she screamed, "Sam is dead!"[/hide]

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Edited to test out [HIDE] bbcode.
Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

So wait what is this about exactly? And another thing can you like not get in trouble? I mean what are you like imune? And why did you post this. I do find it very funny though.

lolpretty funny. I still dont see how it is inappropriate. But hey, I guess it is when you look into it w/ detail. <_<

So wait what is this about exactly? And another thing can you like not get in trouble? I mean what are you like imune? And why did you post this. I do find it very funny though.

are you writing a book? lol newho

i can get in trouble, i have before, but i fixed the problem and follow the Xisto rules and stay out of trouble....

no im not immune, wish i was <_<

i posted it because i thought it was funny so i posted it in the Other Funny Stuff section for other people to get a chance to look at it and get a good laugh.

lol thats hilarious nice n funny. Its not too innapropriate, but pretty funny.thanks for sharing that <_<

lol Ya the admins have seen it already obviously with the edit by Buffalo. Although he forgot the quotes again. That is why he used the click to hide thing with a warning in case it is inappropriate so those who shouldn't read it won't click on it.

And yet, who out there wouldn't click after reading that?, It's like a challange these days to do the 'UnSpoken' of or something...

Well I thought that Xisto Admin were uptight about that stuff. I don't know well I guess they are not. At first when they were talking about the brand new bbcode show hide. I did not get it but know I know its purpose.

"uptight" is bit a harsh word don't you think, or down right rude?TypoMage, tuddy and Plenoptic stay within the topic. If you were to pay attention this forum is Other Funny Stuff (No Post Count). This means you do not earn hosting credits for posting in here. Therefore, QUOTE isn't necessary unless it was a copyrighted material. And since I am still developing the HIDE tag, you'll notice that now the HIDE tag has automatic QUOTE wrap.Please stay within the topic, people. Do not digress.

. I still dont see how it is inappropriate. But hey, I guess it is when you look into it w/ detail. tongue.gif

with me, anything can be inappropriate trust me... and i just figured the youngsters around the forum didn't want to hear about someone who had is winky cut off :)

lol i love going through my joke posts and reading them :P makes me laugh -laughs evily-