xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Nelly

Do You Like Cheese? Well do you?

I love cheese! Cheddar cheese that is melted and semi-burnt on a piece of bread is really, really good! Cheeses are amazing with garlic, bread, tomato and some meat. Most people's favorite food come from these ingredients like pizza, spaghetti, cheese burger, nachos (with tomato and ground beef, yum! yum!) and quesadilla. Yum yum! I love cheeses!!!!!!!

I never ate cheese alone. Byt i like to ate cheese with bread. Chease and bread make my favorite combination on foods.Caution: Too much cheese is not good for health. Cheese filled with protiens and fat content materials. Drinking milk could be a better option than eating cheese.Tips: Cheese can be added for cooking. There were many dishes which become delicious by the addition of cheese. So add a little of cheese on your cooking.

I like cheese aswell. I like adding tomato ketchup or pickle to it and putting it inside a sandwich or bread roll. It is also a nice addition to a salad.It's a shame that it's not very good for your arteries and makes you fat. I guess in small quantities, it can be fine as it contains the minerals needed for a balanced diet.Wouldn't it just be great if carrots, broccoli and cabbage etc were bad for you and cheese, chocolate, crisps etc good for you? I'd much rather have chocolate, crisps, cheese and other foods like these apart from vegetables.

Umm first of all that is concidered spam please edit it and make it a little better in quality. Since I see you are new here they will probably go easy on you. But please work on your posts a little better.

Who doesn't like cheese lol? Good point TypoMage, but we are just having fun! It's not to bad of a post, just lacks some explanation. Chedder and Colby cheeses are the best. I don't like American though.

You don't like cheese?!!! Sacrilege!!!

Heh, seriously though, I could never give up cheese. It is one of my absolute favorite foods (along with good chocolate, wine/beer, fresh bread, and pasta). You just need to make sure it is something which is good quality (e.g. smoked Gouda, fresh mozzarella, aged parmigiana or ramino, Cabot cheddar, etc, etc, etc) and not disgusting stuff (e.g. yellow American "cheese").

It's not that I like cheese, but there are certain favorit foods of mine that cannot be "dined" without cheese. For example, nice juicy hamburger. I have to have either nice sharp cheddar, smooth swiss or original american cheese. My sub (a.k.a. submarine, hoagie, hero or footlong sandwitch) must have provolone cheese. My atomic-hot buffalo wings (the original recipe) must be accompanied by bleu cheese! :)With my crackers or finger foods, easy spreading brie cheese is the only thing that will touch this tongue :P And lastely my french fries. Yes folks, french fries (a.k.a. freedom fries :P) shredded mozzarella cheese and thick gravy. Mmmmm...So do I like cheese.. yes, you can say that.

I dont like cheese, but I eat and drink other Milk Products.But I like GheeFor those who wonder what Ghee is?, here is the description.We take the butter that form on the curd and make butter milk (i.e) mixing the butter with water. Then the butter milk is mixed well until pure butter is seperated from water and is obtained as a creamy layer on water. This creamy butter is taken seperately and heated with some spices and curry leaves in a Cadai. Then you get sweet smelled Ghee, ghee looks like oil, smells good and tastes better.We use ghee with rice. By adding this ghee with any rice like sambhar, fish curry etc. the taste of the food increases.Ghee is healthy to our body but people with colestral should avoid it.

Edited by delivi (see edit history)

i hate cheese! unless is melted, or burger cheese, or cheese strings, or those little triangles of it, or if its the niice red/orange cheese, or the cheese on pizza, thats nice, probably because its melted but other than that i dont like cheese!And how do you PLAY cheese? sounds kinda crazy!

I love some chesse most of the cheese i like is provolone on sandwhiches and mozzerella which goes on like spaggetti and the golosh <_<. Also i like the garlic cheeses that go on to the Toast that goes with your spaggetti or you golosh :P