xisto Community
LocalSeer

What Do You Guys Think About People Who Sleep Around ?

well isnt that what a "****" basicly is someone who sleeps around with a lot of guys. but anyways my opinion would be yah she is a little "slutty" i guess that's just the plain truth, and what did you expect from her friends that's what most friends always do talk behind peoples back. i could say if she's using protection its not that bad but that's beyond the point. i personaly beleive in the christian way of waiting till you get maried but you know people makes "mistakes" but every week or so.

What do I think about it... I think...."Holy crap! I need to stay away from that... I might catch something!"I'm just kidding ^_^.... I think that its actually pretty wrong.. . and rather disgusting.....

Don't listen to anyone that tells you she's a **** or a *BLEEP* or any of those other nasty words. Honestly though, the STD and pregnancy thing is always a threat. Swinging is a common thing amongst those who simply enjoy the act of sex. Just like men, women love sex, only some are too prude.

Don't listen to those people who say you should settle down with one person either. They are probably stuck with someone they don't even like that much and are jealous that someone can sleep around still or stuck on a religious agenda or they're just projecting their morals, which is really their own opinion. It's possible that her 'repeat' sexual encounters with the 'same' partners were ex-boyfriends of hers or once were potential boyfriends. Who hasn't slept with an ex... again, after a break up? She could be looking for the right guy or treating all her men like a harem. What's wrong with that? Is it possible that she's not satisfied with the men she's met so far and her repeat booty calls are the ones that almost fit the bill for her, but she's still looking for mr. perfect? She probably looking for a good bedroom trait first, which isn't so bad.

Don't listen to people who stereo-type sex and simply associate it with low self-esteem and depression. WHY? Why do I hear about depression and low self-esteem from at least one person everytime sex is brought up. Could it be that person is just projecting his/her own feelings onto the person who is getting some? Maybe the low self-esteem comes from the idiots who go around calling people names? What about them, aren't they attention getters by putting someone down? And who has the low self-esteem? Just remember, everyone can get real friends. No one needs friends that go behind your back and say things. There's no need to confront them about it either. Just simply stop talking to them. Not everyone can be friends with everyone, so just deal with it.

How does that one line go... "have fun with all the wrong ones until you find the right one", you'll never see the right one if you're messing around with all the wrong ones. That's my advice if you're looking for the right one, unless its the sexual traits you desire the most, but just think, sex may go with age. Then again, I hear about old people having sex and even swinging!

When she talks openly about it, she's possibly offering an invitation rather than trying to brag about it. Women talk. They talk about what they do, it's that simple. If that's what she did on the weekend, then she says so. Tell her that certain people don't need to hear it (the ones who call her names, etc). Tell her to be more decisive in who she conversates that subject with. Tell her you don't want to see her hurt by getting an STD and stay protected with condoms. If the men are just booty calls, they probably have more booty call than just her.

Booty call happens.

Btw, there are terms less derogatory that people can use to describe a person.

Edited by adrianator (see edit history)

I sleep with someone who isnt my partner, the difference is that it's only 1 person everytime we've been friends for years... Anyway i don'tmind it as long as they're no reprocussions and they dont blag about it!!!

i personaly beleive in the christian way of waiting till you get maried

- not everyone plans on or will get married and i'm one of those people. I would happil spend the rest of my life with a person without being married, tbh my funerals more important to me though hopefully it wont happen for a long while. Marriage is just a bit of paper and then they're reprocussions when it comes to divorce etc!
btw im not saying your wrong, your not wrong thats just my opinion of marriage
Edited by kobra500 (see edit history)

Wow! What a sad topic. First, I agreed with the comment from N09t9. It was the best I saw until the end with his disgusting question. It is not funny if that is what you are thinking. And don't say, you were just kidding because "Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks"Now, as far as this girl or any girl who sleeps around it is not because she wants to, it is because of something that happened in her life that made her this way. You said there was a "Root Problem" which is very true and that's where the healing of a girl like this starts. She does have a low-self-esteem because her worth has been destroyed in her childhood somewhere. She needs a really good friend who will talk to her and help her see her worth. Her worth is "One Jesus Christ" who died for her to free her from her sin. When she comes to the realization of the fact that she needs Jesus in her life and she gives her life to God she will see how much He loved her that he would die for her to free her. Every guy who takes advantage of a gir like this is going to answer for it on judgement day, and guess what? They will reap a disease for sleeping with her.. And remember, not only girls sleep around. That is a double standard. It does not matter if it is a girl or guy. Girls have been plaqued with this terrible word of "****" or "*BLEEP*" and what do you think you are as a guy?Remember, physical union outside of Marriage is either fornication, or adultry, and those who practice these things shall not inherit the kingdom of heaven. I say this with Love in hope that someone who needs this will be free from this bondage.

i had two opinions until i read your response. now i have three. in regards to your response, not everything revolves around a man who has been dead for over 2000 years. this is REAL life buddy and not everyone believes and not everyone will be damned if they don't ask to be saved. i have read post after post from you and you seem to know VERY little except what is written in the bible. as far as her self esteem, i do sorta agree that that MAY be a problem, BUT not a given fact. it's easy to diagnose a problem with any situation since everone is different and their actions can always be blamed on something. even the most responsible...and in your case, extremely religious beyond total reality in the real world. so let's not jump to conclusions on this girl. you are judging her without even knowing her. i think YOU need to ask for your own forgiveness bud within your own belief system.

with that said, i have known many people and i see absolutely nothing wrong with being sexually open as long as one is honest and true to their own selves and the other people she allows in to her life sexually. part of the "american dream" is to settle down with someone special. one person. but some people don't want that american dream. i call these people free birds who are open minded to who they are and can experience life in a different mannor than what society expects from them on a daily basis.

now for my opinion #3. personally, i think it's disgusting and unsafe. there is risk for an unwanted pregnancy or std's, or eventually getting physically abused or raped if not carefull. that's for the woman. for the man, i think it's also disgusting to want sloppy seconds and being so desperate for sex. just goes to show that guys will have sex and the only requirement is that the woman is breathing...that doesn't include the sickos out there that don't even have THAT requirement.

we can't help how we were born. some are born with a stronger sexual desire with no attatchments. som are born with a lower sexual desire with some love attatchments involved. everyone is different. i do know this....if everyone lived under d. benitez's rules of life and how he sees it to be perfect in his own world, the world would be a very boring place. thank god for individuality that cannot be blamed by upbringing as he states in his post. we are all born different and thus, unique individuals. our individual upbringing combined with who we already are inside creates that much more uniqueness to combine both in who we are and how we are raised, along with using common sense and knowing what is right and wrong for us as individuals....NOT what society only dictates.

for the original poster- if she does have low self esteem. nobody will really know until someone with caring and understanding comes in to her life and has a 1 on 1 deep conversation with her about her situation and how people are considering her to be a ****. labels are easy to give ANYONE. labels come from self rightous no gooders who think life should be lived only one way....THEIR way and through their own eyes. we are never all perfect though. we all judge. even me. but it's nice when i can stand up for something that i feel is right....at the same time having an open mind to all other possibilitys and situations and people and experiences that make us all unique in our own belief system.

and that's where the healing of a girl like this starts. She does have a low-self-esteem because her worth has been destroyed in her childhood somewhere. She needs a really good friend who will talk to her and help her see her worth. Her worth is "One Jesus Christ" who died for her to free her from her sin.

Hello Anwii,Just to let you know, I am not a buddy, I am a woman responding on a topic which I found sad and disgusting how guys view girls who sleep around. first of all, I want to make something clear. I never judged this girl in a bad way. I was sympathetic to her and was responding to the response of another guy. I agree that this girl who was originally mentioned (by the way, It was a guy talking about his friend who had this problem.) I responded to someone who responded to him about his last comment which was disgusting. He talked all nice and said all the right things and then he ends it with wanting to know where he could meet this girl. (something to that effect) I have compassion and if you had read my post properly, you would have known that. Your problem is that I have vexed your spirit. You can't stand my comments (based on the word of God) which is not a resourse to you., because you are worldly minded which I am not putting you down for because everyone has had that same mindset till they have an encounter with God and their eyes and heart are opened. That is what you need. I will never condemn or judge anyone in a bad way. I will speak what I see, but I will do it with love and compassion. You don't see that because you are spiritually blinded and until you open your heart to God who created you and LOVES you, you will continue to misinterpret everything I post. I know God is working in you whether you believe it or not, I just pray that I get the priveledge to know when that day comes.You can't tell me that I am wrong because you obviously do not know anything about the Bible. Whatever you may think you know, you don't because you would know that the Bible says that those who fornicate will not inherit the kingdom of God. You made a comment about not wanting sloppy seconds, well, that is very condemning and degrading to call a woman. Whether you want to believe it of not you are the one who is judging this girl and every girl who lives a promiscuous lifestyle.To end, I will pray for you. I do not claim to be a person who has all the answers as you seem to think, but i do know from reading the word of God and talking to people about their problems in this particular area that their is a Root Problem from their childhood, whether you believe it or not. I say the things I say because I know from experience this to be true from women I have talked to for many years. Some women have less desires for sex and some have more but is all connected to something that has happened somewhere along the way of their lifetime.In His Love,D. Benitez

Dear anwii,I forgot, you said that Jesus has been dead for 2000 years. He died on a cross for everyones sins, including your so that you could have eternal life with him one day, but if you don't receive him and ask for forgiveness then you won't spend eternity with him. And I know your next response: This will sound unfair and that God is not a loving God because that's what people say, but tell me why someone who doesn't believe in god and lives his life or her life in a ungodly manner deserves to spend eternity with God in heaven. God is loving because he continues to try and reach us even when we refuse him. He keeps sending people to talk to you and tell you of His love for you. He does not give up. But you can refuse Him to the end and it wont be God's fault, it is your decision. You said He's been dead for 2000 years. I guess you don't believe that He rose again after 3 days. What will you do if you die and stand before God and find out that you were wrong and you should have listened?D. Benitez

I honestly see nothing wrong with it. It's her life so it's her choice. If she feels like sleeping around makes her happy, so-be-it. People need to quit letting "socially acceptable" terms dictate their actions. Just because it's not "socially accepted" doesn't make it wrong.

now you are WAY off topic here speaking god's word. the topic has been lost within your own preaching. again, you respond only with the "word" of god. i put it in quotes because it's only as good as the one who interprets it.

i have known a person who was "dead" and arose right before putting this man in to a coffen. i did not call him jesus or the lord. i understand ignorance and misunderstandings in life where people can take it out of context and make it in to something bigger than it is. i didn't ask anyone to die for me. nor shall i ask of them to expect anything more of me than who i am. that seems fair.

if i ever stand before god, i will give him a hug and a pat on the *bottom* and ask him "i didn't do to bad....did i?" if he does exist, he is already a part of me as we share the same energy. i wont bow down and worship any such god as that would be like worshiping my own self and i don't think it's expected of anyone.

this girl that someone posted about is free sexually. she isn't doing anything morally wrong...and values are relative to societies and cultures and ones own belief.

now i respect your belief and opinion. what i don't like is it all revolves around the bible....like you don't have a brain in your head. you have to find the answers in a book that was man made with many interpretations. yours is just one of many. so be it...but when you bring jesus or god in to an every day life situation, then i will argue it because the bible has NOTHING on our different old way cultures and new age beliefs.

although jesus and god still has a place in every day society and belief, the bible holds very little relevance to time and change. it was written over the years FOR those years...not hundreds of years later and the only answer it gives to this girl is NO SYMPATHY to what you had offered this girl as you say, but to be stoned to death as that would be the law of the bible.

but you see, we don't live in that society thank god where the laws will dictate death to anyone who goes against the laws of the lord....who would help and heal people....then turn around and stab you in the back unmercifully. to love is to forgive and to love unconditionally is not to punish, but to guide with a helping hand.

you have a lot to learn in life if the bible is all ytou have to offer. i'm not downing the bible but that isn't the only thing that should guide us in life.

you talked about this girl having low self esteem. my theory about born agains is that MOST of them have very low self esteem to substitute a book for real life....almost like a drug because they can't deal with the real word and feel the bible should hold all the answers to believe and cope until they one day die in the hands of the lord. they use god and jesus and the bible as an excuse in life when they can't find the answers their own selves because they are incapable. well guess what...some of us have a belief system and an understanding of life without using the bible or god or jesus in our words or an excuse to make up for all the unknowns in life which would be our own ignorance for not paying close attention to our own life.

so you go pray for me. i can use some good prayers my way as i believe in the power of thought. make them good though. no half *** prayers for me. i've been stuck in a motel room for 2 weeks now. guess what? i flipped open that bible and started reading and it just reminded me why i stopped reading it in the first place.

what will YOU do when you stand before god and find out that there are many higher powers that you didn't acknowledge while only concentrating on a book that has lost it's meaning a long long time ago because of people like you and those who feel they need to preach their own interpretation of it. there is a lot of b.s. in there....but also a lot of good ****. when reading it one can go through all emotions. anger....sadness....hapiness...laughter....crying. everything a good book needs to be so popular in this world....but....the fact still remains that half of it is b.s. just like your own interpretation of it and your hypocracy when showing sympathy for someone you don't even know or know she even needs your sympathy.

maybe you should start a topic so we can debate your new found belief that will save your soul because your soul needed saving. i will show you the difference between you and i. the main one being my soul doesn't need saving as i will never pray for forgiveness as my mistakes will be my learning experiences here on earth and the good that comes out of those learning experiences should NEVER be wrong. if they can never be wrong, then no need for forgiveness.

the most insecure people in this world need structure in their life. the bible and god offer that structure...that's what *I* believe. just because you need that structure, you look down on those that don't. you aren't better than me or anyone else reading this thread so don't use words dictating that. again, go ask for forgiveness again because you are really good at judging without the option of individuality....just the way YOU see life.

lastly, i wont be going to heaven. nor will i be going to hell. all made up words for those who are insecure and need something to believe in because they are incapable of believing in anything else. no, i will be born again in another lifetime as i have already lived many. i will be pushed in those lifetimes and learn in those lifetimes as i have already to get to where i am now in what i believe and know. you go live in your heaven...never to be reborn again. hope you enjoy it there as that is the life you have chosen with a closed mind.

Dear anwii,
I forgot, you said that Jesus has been dead for 2000 years. He died on a cross for everyones sins, including your so that you could have eternal life with him one day, but if you don't receive him and ask for forgiveness then you won't spend eternity with him. And I know your next response: This will sound unfair and that God is not a loving God because that's what people say, but tell me why someone who doesn't believe in god and lives his life or her life in a ungodly manner deserves to spend eternity with God in heaven. God is loving because he continues to try and reach us even when we refuse him. He keeps sending people to talk to you and tell you of His love for you. He does not give up. But you can refuse Him to the end and it wont be God's fault, it is your decision.

You said He's been dead for 2000 years. I guess you don't believe that He rose again after 3 days. What will you do if you die and stand before God and find out that you were wrong and you should have listened?

D. Benitez

To Anwii,First of all. all my posts on this site are not to judge or condemn anyone. I do not see myself as perfect and without any faults. I do not believe that I have judged anyone in a bad way that I need to ask for forgiveness. I have written everything in hopes to help anyone who reads my posts. I am not perfect and never will be as long as I am in this life here on earth. I understand about reality and the everyday things that people go through and have to live with, I go through them everyday myself. I put my trust in God to bring me through every day life. That does not mean that God is my crutch in the manner you would say. It just means that I look to Him to bring me through and help me to be a better person through every thing that comes my way. I have problems just like anyone else.Christians, sadly to say have given a very bad name to God, or the name of Jesus. I believe more than half of Christians are very condemning and act like they have never sinned in their lives. They forget where they have come from themselves. I do not want to get into an argument with you or anyone on the subject of God. It is my true intention to lead people to God, not away from Him and if I have done this with you, I apologize. It was not intended that way. So please forgive me if I have come across wrong to you. I do not judge the girl that was the topic of this post or anyone who lives this life of promiscuity. I truly feel compassion for her and anyone like her. Personally, I never lived that life. I was raised in a Catholic home and my parents taught me to respect myself and wait for that one person that God would send me (marriage). Now, I had a Dad who was very strict but took the time to talk to me and guide me and it worked for me. I realize not everyone has the same raising as I did and everyone has their own beliefs on this, but my beliefs which are from the Bible I stand on. I do not push them down someone's throat that they have to believe, I just share what the word of God says and pray that it touches someone life for the better. God requires me to share His word with others. God also gives everyone the right to believe what they choose, but He has given us His word (the Bible) to show us the way he intended it. His Word says that he is the same Today, Yesterday, and Forever. He does not change with the times, new age, etc. We change. There is no concern for God as you have said, you don't live your life for Him (the one who gave you life) through your parents. You believe from what I see, in reincarnation because you say you have lived several lives but the Bible says "Its' appointed unto man once to die, and then the judgement". We live one life on this earth and then we will stand before God in judgement for the life we lived. God is not unfair because He gave us His word to guide us on how to live our lives and continues daily to reach out to us through people, etc. but He gives us the ability and right to choose whether to beieve or not.There is only one Higher Power. God himself. Whether you are Catholic, Christian, Mormon, etc. God is the creater of them all. All He asks is that we have a relationship with Him, not a religion. The Bible is not a religion. It is God's love letter to us to lead us to Him and to show us how much He loved us. We did not ask Him to die for us as you said you did not ask Him. He died for us because He chose to so that we could be with Him one day when our life ends here on this earth.To end, I would like to say that the Bible was not written for just that time, it was written for all times. His Word was to set us free from the sin that has tried to destroy us. The Bible says that "All have sinned and fall short of the glory of God". but God loved us so much he gave us His only Son Jesus to die for us so we could have eternal life with him. Even though I did not live a life of promiscuity and drunkenness, etc. I still needed Him because I still was a sinner who did things I needed to repent of. No sin is greater than another to God. We all need to be forgiven. I do not see myself any better than anyone. I hope you understand what I am trying to say to you. I really do want to continue talking to you even if you don't agree with me. I don't condemn you or anyone else who disagrees with me. You have a right to agree or disagree. I know that either way if I do my part and pray for people and share Gods's word that God will touch hearts.In His Love,D. Benitez

i DO understand. your post is like all your others. you bring in god in to all your conversations like we don't have a brain to think for our own selves. if it's a given that you are religious and believe in god and god is inside you, then why speak god this and god that like he is in control of all life. this is wrong. you can speak through him without mentioning him. you can speak with the good morals and values in how you believe.

there are 3 types of people. those that believe, those that don't believe, and those who are unsure. those that believe don't need to hear about god because they are already practicing their religion and god's word. those who don't or are unsure will be put off by your words of god because the focus is on something they don't believe in or are unsure of and stating god this, and god that wont help them.

BUT! when you "preach" indirectly, and take the focus off of god, your words may come through better to those who don't believe or are unsure. so i hope YOU understand what you do with your words....psychologically speaking....

your words focus on god. rather, they should focus on any given situation to where others are more able to understand. you're belief is your own. i understand that and respect that. what i DONT respect is you bringing god and the bible in to every conversation to where it can be argued. when you learn to speak and get a point across without arguement, you have learned a big lesson in what i feel your overall purpose is in talking about god.

so basically, god and the bible can be argued...and if you continue to preach, you will never get your point across. don't fight a losing battle if you plan to make a difference in life when talking to others. god and the bible is easy to preach. finding a way to get through to people without "preaching" is the key to getting through to people and making a valid point.

To Anwii,I hope you understand what I am trying to say to you. I really do want to continue talking to you even if you don't agree with me. I don't condemn you or anyone else who disagrees with me. You have a right to agree or disagree. I know that either way if I do my part and pray for people and share Gods's word that God will touch hearts.
In His Love,
D. Benitez

A close friend of mine is very liberal and she sleeps with a different guy every week and continously sleeps with a few of them steadily. She's also very open about it and let's her friends know. This dosen't bother me much because shes a normal person otherwise and is great to talk to. But alot of people we know especially other girls call her a **** behind her back and constantly make fun of her. Is it really that bad to be open about sexuality, are social laws so unforgiving. I just want to know what some of you would think of her, and be realistic, like you know some of the guys who've she slept with and if you would act any different.

Human is supposed to be honest and loyal to one partner so in this case people will definately call her ****. What I have learnt so far is that a human is recognized by character. If character is good, then people respect that person and if not then that person can never earn respect. you can ask her, what she expect from her partner? Edited by phpphp (see edit history)

Well Anwii, I guess we wont agree. God is everything to me and nothing to you. You can't understand me and I can't understand you. I do understand you to some extent and that is that you are intelectually lost. There are three types of people as you say, but those people are The Intelectually Lost, The ignorantly Lost, and the Traditionally Lost. I assume from talking to you that you have read the Bible at one point of your life and you rejected it. You have come to the conclusion that God is wrong and you are right. God, who created the earth and everything in it is nothing to you. He is the reason you wake up every morning. There is no reason for me to stop mentioning Him. You are preaching to me only in a different way. What makes your way ok and mine not?Look around you anwii, how did all this world come about. who created the stars, the sky, the mountains, and the human body that works so mysteriously. he is an awsome God who created everything here for us to enjoy. Outside of Him is nothing. It is a mere life that exists to just live without God. I can't help but mention His name. He has done so much for me and my family and I just want to share with others this great love that they can experience also. I love people whether they believe my way or not. We do not have to agree to be friends, but I will always mention God when the opportunity is there. The Bible tells me to. It says in Ezekiel that we are to warn the wicked of their unrighteousness and to also warn the "so called Righteous" of their unrighteousness. This is out of love that God wants us to warn others of their error. he wants everyone to be with Him one day so he waits patiently for those like you and like me and everyone who needs him. No one is exempt from needing God in their lives. He created us for fellowship with Him.The Bible says that one day every knee shall bow and every tongue will confess that Jesus Christ is Lord. so one day, you will bow and confess that He is Lord. Everyone that rejects Him and thinks they are Gods equal will find out differently whether you believe this or not.Not everyone sees things the way you do, so maybe someone else who reads my posts will understand what I am trying to say, and they will find God for themselves and their life will change. That is my prayer. I don't expect anyone to agree with me. I just do what God puts in my heart and He takes care of the rest.I pray that God opens your heart because I can't.In His Love,D. Benitez

wow. you wrote such a long post about me rejecting god when i have never said once that i reject god. you say you can't open my heart up to god but it's not even your place to do so.you are so full of *BLEEP* and assumptions, it's unbelievable. yes, i know that god is everything to you. you are nothing but god's servent here to spread the word and live as he would.unfortunately, your way of thinking will only get you so far in life. you're right. you aren't perfect. far from it. get a clue and stop judinging others you don't even know and don't have the comprehension and skills to know....you only know one thing. GOD....and i really don't even believe you know him either....your just another born again thinking you know him.