xisto Community
LocalSeer

What Do You Guys Think About People Who Sleep Around ?

Ok Anwii,You reject God everytime you speak. It is obvious. You hate me even saying God. That is rejection. You want me to stop mentioning God. WHY ANWII? What are you blaming God for. Only angry people talk the way you do. I never cursed you yet you cursed me. It came out as a BLEEP, but we know what you meant. You cannot tell me anything to make me believe that you are not angry about something. Listen to yourself. I don't know anything about you except what I get from your manner of speaking to me. From out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks, and you speak total rejection. You think you can judge me but I cant tell you anything because I am judging. I am not judging you. I am inspecting your fruits. They are worldly and totally angry. You are so vexed in your spirit that you are foaming at the mouth and it is exposing your heart.I never said I am trying to open your heart. I cant I said. Only God can. But God uses people to minister to others His Word to penetrate their calloused heart which you have. God will get through your calloused heart whether you want it or not. That is going to be my prayer. I am not full of assumptions. I can see where you are coming from and I am just stating what I see. You live in a humanistic state, separate from God.Yes, I am a Servant of God, better than a servant of Satan. They both exist. I'd rather be a servant of God. No, I do not know everything I need to know about God. I am learning everyday but I am on the right tract. I will NOT stop mentioning God to satisfy your discomfort or anyone else's. I will NOT water down the word of God to make you feel better. I hope you feel much discomfort till you recognize your need for God in your life. That is true love. No matter what you say to me, I will still show you God's LOVE because that is what he did when they crucified his Son Jesus. I have said all that I want to say. I give you to God to work in your life. There is nothing more to say to you because you are in a state of Anger and God is the only one who can deal with you now. I pray the best for you. Please let me know when you are no longer Angry and God has got a hold of you.In His Love,D. Benitez