xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Shortyfly17

Which Brand Name Do You Think Sells Better

Hey everyone what kind of shoes do you think sells better ?

Etnies

DC's

new balence

nike

helies

no bundres

phat parms

If you don't know what the shoes look like reply me and i will show you a pic of the ones you don't know.

I think that Nike has always been at the top, although they are not one of my favorites. It's seems that some kids are switching over to DC's and Etnies, but Nike is still dominating. My personal favorite is New Balance just because I have wide feet.

I agree that nike is at the top but personally i wear DC's, Vans and Audio's but i think their sales are going up because it seems more and more people are moving away from the nike type of shoes.

When it comes to actual sales I think New Balance has them pretty much beat. They are available in many retail stores and is alot cheaper then companies like K-Swiss and Nike. However, when it comes to fashion appeal then Nike, because they have pretty much been named the number one sport shoe. However what gets them is that they aren't available in alot of retail stores and they cost more. However, I really can't make too much of an observation right now on footwear since everyone is where those flip flops. However when it comes to shoes I would rather suggest Sketchers or K-Swiss. My Sketchers lasted for well over 5 years and the only reason I had to replace them is because they would become water logged if I stepped in a puddle, because they were so worn out. I have K-Swiss shoes right now and they have lasted me a good 2 years so far and are still water tight. Keep in mind I ware basically the same pair of shoes everday, so my shoes are not lightly tested. :)

I do think that Nike is the long time favorite and helies might be popular but not that popular they would be everywhere. I myself prefer New Balance. They are comfortable and good for running or whatever I'm doing. I don't think I've even heard or seen any of the other ones. Nike probably still is the favorite but I doubt it will last much longer.

The skater brands such as Etnies, VANs, etc are getting up there and are pretty popular in the mainstream. Although of all time where I live.. considering down under also has a lot surfing destinations.. I'd have to say Nike, Converse and maybe the surf brands such as Billabong, Quicksilver, and so forth.

Nike sells all over the world and I don't think there is any other brand that can compete with it. I once heard that from seeing all the ads in your life, a person sees the Nike logo more times then he sees his mothers face.

For boys, I think Nike sells better. Pretty much everyone has a pair of Nike running shoes, but who could blame them? They are very good. & for girls, I think tna sells the best. So many people have there pants, its sickening. My sister loves tna so thats how I know. And even though they're so expensive..they do really sell that well.

i think that nike sells much better becuase i see it around all the time and personally i like it the best out of all of thous selections...i like their sportwears clothes...i have alot of them..its pretty much my style and there nice and comfortable =D