xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Invincible

Favorite And Least Favorite Sport(s)

My favorite is definitely America's greatest past time, baseball. American Football's right up there with it. My least favorites are Hockey and Soccer. I've never really got into hockey but its okay to watch. Regular soccer i cant watch but when it gets to world cup time it gets a lot better.

Most most favourite sport is Cricket. Love to watch and play. I was a cricket player when I was in college. But now notime to play. Just watching it on TV. And my second favourite sport to watch is badminton.And my least favourite sport is basket ball. Not very interesting for me.

My favorite sport is pro-wrestling and it has been like this since I was a child.I also love winter sports (most of them anyway) because of the fair-play.I can't really say I have a least favorite sport. I don't like to watch racing, I guess.

My favourate sport is cricket... i have been playing this game since my childhood and the passion of this game has always increased for meleast favoutare game accordin to me is hockey... I find this game boring so i dont play... this is what i tell people when asked(actually i cant handle the ball with that stick so am not good at it thats why i dont like to play hockey... )

My favorite sport right now is probably soccer.That's probably because my teamhas been back in the top flight(English premier league) for the last eight years.Even made it into the EUFA twice(Bolton). Hockey is a great game too, but I don't like the idea of shoot outs todecide regular season games.Hockey after all is supposed to be a team sport. I don't like what Garry Bettman(The big cheese) has done to the NHL placing Detroitand Toronto in diffent conferences so they only play twice every three years.Talk about destroying rivalries or what. NFL football is also one of my favorite sports.

Edited by networker (see edit history)

My favorite sports are soccer,Nfl football and hockey. I hate golf.I think it is the most monotonous thing to haveto watch.I don't even know why those guys are even considered athletes. If golf is considered athletic then Chess should be too.I likeChess much more than golf anyway.

Soccerr and field hockey are always fun. I also used to do karate and I still reallyy like it. I'm actually prettyy bad with sports though.... But I'm trying to get betterr! :3My least favoriteee is football. Not really sure why, but I never liked it much.

My favourite sport is water polo. swimming is cool too. I like playing pool. and poker, are those sports?My least favorite would have to be beach volleyball. Can?t play it. And learning it is annoying because running in the sand is difficult so going after the ball is hard. And it?s uncomfortable to play it in a warm weather because the sand can get very very hot!

Baseball is my favorite sport to watch (GO RED SOX) but favorite sport I would do would be karate, Tang Soo Do. Basketball I also love to play.I hate Nascar, and vollyball. Nascar is boring going around in a big circle for 500 or so laps. And as for vollyball, that hurts my wrists after 5 minutes.