xisto Community
aminzzlink

Private Server Ro . How to create your own private Ragnarok-Online server

theres%20a%20file%20not%20working%2C%20can%20u%20please%20ell%20me%20how%20to%20get%20to%20it%3F

Private Server Ro .

Since all in-game objects are just IDs on both the client and the server, at some point you need to translate this ID number to an object name and description for the player to be able to make sense of it.

This information is store in a series of text files, so updating the object ID text files with English langauge names and descriptions changes

most of the game from being Korean to English (or any other langauge you want to use).

Granted, the process is a bit more complicated than that, but you get the idea. To change all the required client side graphics and text at one time we will use this RAR file to do the patching work for us. Just download, and unpack the archive into your your �see:program filesGarvityRO� folder.

If you already have a data folder in this location, you may want to rename it before extracting the archive.

The link in this paragraphnt working for me

Is it an error in the link or is it juz my comp?

When I click it it says internet explorer cannot open the page/page not found

Id greatly appreciate it

Thank you

And btw

Thank you soo much for taking your time in making this tutorial

It has helped me out soo much so far, but like I said the one program isnt working hindering my advancement in making my server

-joshua

data%20rar%20download%20error

Private Server Ro .

The data file isnt working on my computer for some reason

Can you give me another link where I can find it at? thank you soo much

~Rikku~

-rikkusaphy

I really appreciate that you teach us how to make the sever but when I try to follow the instruction I only get on until the download the "RAR file" part 'cuz the link is broken and I can't download it so I dun get you from that part onward so If you don't mind, can you help me to fix that link and if you really have time can you explain to me through the MSN? So if I got any question while I follow your instruction then I can ask you. What is your e-mail? Mine is " chua_jk@hotmail.com " Today is the first day that I find this page with your instruction after I had search the internet for about 10days already.

Characters doesn

Private Server Ro .

Hi,

I managed to get my own private server working but apparently theres a problem with the character database...The account database is working perfectly well but it doesn't save the characters that I create, means every time you play and log off, the next time you login the character slots will be blank again.

How do I get it to save the characters? do I need to do any configuration in the char_athena.Conf or the athena.Txt??? if its necessary, can someone giv me the exact configuration? cos I'm new in making servers so I won't understand complicated stuffs >.<. All help will be much appreciated. Thanks in advanced! And happy new year peeps!

-Alan

Hi.

I followed all instructions, there was a lot of problems, but some of them i was able to solve. But now then i running map-server.exe file it shows a lot of errors like:

[Error]: Using the default user/password s1/p1 is NOT RECOMMENDED.

[Notice]: Please edit your save/account.txt file to create a proper inter-server

user/password (gender 'S')

[Notice]: and then edit your user/password in conf/map_athena.conf (or conf/impo

rt/map_conf.txt)

[Notice]: Server running in 'Debug Mode'.

[Notice]: Logging Item Picks to file `log/picklog.log`.txt

[Notice]: Logging GM Level 40 Commands to file `log/atcommandlog.log`.txt

[status]: Done reading 'conf/grf-files.txt'.

[Error]: data\resnametable.txt not found (grfio_reads - local file data/resnamet

able.txt)

[status]: Loading Maps with... [cache] [afm] [af2] [gat]

[status]: Progress: [ ] Working: [/][Error]: data\alb_ship.ga

t not found (grfio_reads - local file data/alb_ship.gat)

[Notice]: Removing map [ alb_ship.gat ] from maplist

[Error]: data\alb2trea.gat not found (grfio_reads - local file data/alb2trea.gat

)

[Notice]: Removing map [ alb2trea.gat ] from maplist

[Error]: data\alberta.gat not found (grfio_reads - local file data/alberta.gat)

[Notice]: Removing map [ alberta.gat ] from maplist

[Error]: data\alberta_in.gat not found (grfio_reads - local file data/alberta_in

.gat)

[Notice]: Removing map [ alberta_in.gat ] from maplist

and so on.

So in the end there is no maps loaded, and then i create character and trying to log in, the game closes server connection because of that.

I have read other posts and saw that some people had the same problems, but they didn't post how they solved them.

So does anyone know why this problem with maps occurs and how to solve it?

I don't get the login,char,map server to the workIt keeps saying:"Login server crashed!! trying again in 15 seconds!!"Help? ._.-Girl needs help >:

When I click map server it writeThe procedure entry point__isinfd could not be located in the dynamic link library cygwin1.Dll'Then is It keeps saying:"Login server crashed!! trying again in 15 seconds!!"-reply by tomyee

how to connect a ragnarok offline using fusion software server to other computerss

Private Server Ro .

How to connect ragnarok offline to other computer's in my computer shop?

-question by reymar

Go to ragezone.Com/forums and look for server developments at bottom.Then go to ragnarok and use the guide there.Always a good one there >_>

The RAR link

Private Server Ro .

I get a server not found error at this link... Help please ><

Can you send me the info from that download please it would be greatful

-reply by Nick