xisto Community
aminzzlink

Private Server Ro . How to create your own private Ragnarok-Online server

How to Create Ragnarok Online RO Private Server, How to Make Ragnarok Online RO Private ServerPrivate Server Ro .

How to Create Ragnarok Online Private Server.Do you want to be a owner and own a RO Ragnarok Online RO Private Server for FREE?

Well here's a simple guide to follow, all you have to do is just visit this website :

The steps and guides to create your very own RO Ragnarok Online RO Private Server are explained in the easiest and simplest way for you to understand. Please follow the steps on how to create your RO Ragnarok Online Ro Private Server carefully if not, it might not work for you.

-reply by How to Create Ragnarok Online Private Server

The link you gave called "this RAR file" in step 5 ain't working anymore, or atleast it ain't for me. Could yyou update it please?-question by White Paladin

I don't think this tutorial is up to standard. How can you call it a tutorial when you only provide a few download links and just a few steps? don't make any guide or tutorial if you don't have the experience in making one.-reply by anoymonous

Gravity Error...HelpPrivate Server Ro .

I follow your instruction but I used the Private server that I'mplaying. I copy the folder and make a new

1. I edit the sclientinfo andeverything you say but when I try to run my client, an error alwaysoccur, Gravity Error, what should I do???-reply by Trojan

Help needed on Major city on Private RO server

Private Server Ro .

Hey...I need serious help.

I've the latest patched/updated KRO& Sakray.. I followed all the steps as written in the guide to make a private server. After I successfully made the server. I get the following error on Char_server and my client closes without logging in the game..

Error:

Connection Closed. No map server available that has a major city, and unable to find map-server for 'new_zone01.Gat'.

Please help me ASAP.. I wud be really thankful and appreciate it truly!!

Here's my email id too: deathcaster@gmail.Com

Hope to get a reply soon!!

Thnks!! :)

-question by Abhijit

How to change the max level of my offline server?Private Server Ro .Please help me to change the max level of my private server..It is in default of 99...I want to have atleast 255 or 300...And also I want to know how to exceed the maxlevel of character status instead of 99... 

-question by Decipher

Addition to first topicPrivate Server Ro .

For detailed guides on how to set up your own Ragnarok Online server you're probably best off at the eAthena forums (http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/). They've improved the usability of the software a lot the last years, and pretty much anyone can get it running now. You don't really need to use the whole CYGWIN stuff from the first topic anymore (you can download builds compiled by others), BUT only skip this if you don't plan on setting custom skills and don't need anything that isn't build in (not including monster drops, rates etc though).

eAthena isn't the only choice for getting a RO server working, but certainly the easiest. Another option would be AEGIS (http://forum.asb-sakray.net/), but there's very limited support for it now-a-days. It is the official server software though, so skills are bound to work correctly. Downside is that its HEAVY on resources compared to eAthena (not as much as before though, gravity must've optimized some).

Good luck getting the stuff working~

Chronos - Ragnarok Royale (AEGIS based)

This RAR FilePrivate Server Ro .

hi, on your link for "This RAR file doesnt work. It goes to some other site. So I was wondering, can you send the file to my email?

I have a few questions and inquiries i need help about. Private Server Ro .

It seems that the RAR file I was supposed to download is not there or it does nto exist. I was wondering If I could have a proper link or some help.

Here are my questions.

What would I link to people so that they may register an account to play in my server? Each private server has their ownwebsite and youcan register an account. Where can I Find this?

How can they download my server? On other peopels private servers, they have a download link for sakray, rag, and their server. If they have rag and sak, How can I give them my server?

-Insomnia

I have problem with GM login server - editing a complete ragnarok online private serverPrivate Server Ro .

already is set... All character can enter the character but me as a GM cannot enter the character... It say to me as GM REJECT FROM SERVER... But other normal character can enter the character... Why is that.. Help me... 

-reply by zack

Clients and GM PowersPrivate Server Ro .

1) You need both Sakray and kRO to make a Private Server.

2)There is a notepad file somewhere in the folder called GM if you use eAthena to make the Private Server file. Just enter the number of your account into that and the GM level you wish to be (99 is Admin level, and the highest) and save, you are now a GM. I forgot where you find the list of the player ID's, but there are tutorials that mention how.

-reply by Kyrie

Descriptive Title for Opinion/FeedbackPrivate Server Ro .

Error has came that::

Ordinal 24 could not  be located in the dynamic link library pcre.Dll please help me...

I get this error when I start map-server.Exe

please help

sir how I can change the language of my RAGNAROK???to english...I fontKnow what to DL on the link you gave and Where I can find the Sclientinfo.Xml please help sir THNX ^_^

HELP ABOUT mapinfo.txtPrivate Server Ro .

EI.

Can anyone tell me where can I find or download mapinfo.Txt

cause I cant load my map-server it says that db>mapinfo.Txt cannot be found!

PLEASE HELP ME! 

-reply by Jan Rodel