xisto Community
aminzzlink

Private Server Ro . How to create your own private Ragnarok-Online server

well i got it to work but...

Private Server Ro .

I keep getting a sprite error shadow.Act and shadow.Spr also it cant find the file shadow w/e then after that I get a gravity error x.X

Any1 help Please

-reply by Nick

@trap feedbacker
Erm...Let me think..I think your data has mess try to find some error in there.
go to this link to find the data...

@cikora
Your data is out dated go to this link to update the data.
You may even copy the data from other private server like XileRo and many more but not hikayu.
After you copy then only change the sclientinfo.xml to your server sclientinfo.xml
It should be no problem.I think so..

Edited by MunMun1996 (see edit history)

Eh how to make a RO

Private Server Ro .

Ok now I played Ro for about 2-3 years and I got tired of regular iro so decied to try out private servers but after about 6-9 months for it I need somthing more so I thought of my own server. Soooo I have a text editor but it comes up a bunch of ramdom figures so any 1 help me plzzz

-question by AnhilatorX

I dont get it...

Private Server Ro .

Replying to BadPacket

I have a problem loading all three of the things. It says...

"The procedure entry point_isinfd could not be located in the dynamic link libary cygwin1.Dll." I don't get it, but I'm pretty sure its talking about something, can any one help me?

-reply by Himiska

i can login to the game but when i log out i cannot log in again

Private Server Ro .

Can someone help me fix me server, I followed all the instruction on how to create a server when I 1st login my account in my server, I can log in but when I log out to my server I cannot log in anymore, I got error login to my server...

HELP Me... Thanks

Siege

-reply by siege

Yeah the "this RAR file" isn't working whenever I click it I don't know what to download...Nothing has to do with RO-question by Odranaz

I was reading the tutorial and i dont like it.

firt of all you shoud use a sql version (its very easy to do administration with, like manage accounts, resetting things etc.)
2nd never play on the pc/server where you installed eathena or any other ro emulator.

ps. if there are any people who whant help with there server etc pm me or visit eathena forums, there are many tutorials etc etc.

Broken link

Private Server Ro .

O change all the required client side graphics and text at one time we will use this RAR file to do the patching work for us.

This rar file is broken link

-reply by Azuel