xisto Community
aminzzlink

Private Server Ro . How to create your own private Ragnarok-Online server

I saw that there are a lot of people asking for how to create a private Ragnarok-Online server . so now i decide to make this tutorial to to help these people ... i didn't have a server but my friend had server and ihelped him to find pros and some tutos so , i learned with him how to create a server ...stop making introduction ...let's go ...

first you have to have minimum requirements :

----Software :----

i think any windows should work, but i recommend Win Xp

i think you have alredy a Winrar

*- Korean Ragnarok client

*- Sakray patch

(*i recommend the last release )

[Note]you may not intend to use the Ragnarok client on the same computer as you are installing the software to, the eAthena software will need to read the compressed GRF files in order to load the maps .

----Hardware :----

do you have an offline server on ragnarok.... can i have it pretty please im begging you.... :P i dont know how to create one.... i keep on buying CDs of ragnarok offline but i cant edit it.... i want it to be in english i cant read korean ragnarok.... please help me....

PII 733Mhz

RAM : 512M

any 3D accelerated graphics processor

a good video card

[Note] These are just minimum requirements you can make yur sever better by adding more RAM and better processor ....etc

I made time to make this tutorial in this way , i hope it help , please fill free to post or to PM me if you have any problem or if some links broke !! i don't way i can't attach rar file but it ok i uploaded in archive-host.

special tnx to Gradien ; Regik ; coldfusion .

Notice from OpaQue:
Quite a lot of content matched from http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ Kindly refrain from copying material from external sources.

do you have an offline server on ragnarok.... can i have it pretty please im begging you.... B) i dont know how to create one.... i keep on buying CDs of ragnarok offline but i cant edit it.... i want it to be in english i cant read korean ragnarok.... please help me....

I saw that there are a lot of people asking for how to create a private Ragnarok-Online server . so now i decide to make this tutorial to to help these people ... i didn't have a server but my friend had server and ihelped him to find pros and some tutos so , i learned with him how to create a server ...stop making introduction ...let's go ...

*- Sakray patch

[Note]you may not intend to use the Ragnarok client on the same computer as you are installing the software to, the eAthena software will need to read the compressed GRF files in order to load the maps .

PII 733Mhz

a good video card

[Note] These are just minimum requirements you can make yur sever better by adding more RAM and better processor ....etc

I made time to make this tutorial in this way , i hope it help , please fill free to post or to PM me if you have any problem or if some links broke !! i don't way i can't attach rar file but it ok i uploaded in archive-host.

Notice from OpaQue:
Quite a lot of content matched from http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ Kindly refrain from copying material from external sources.

Sir can you teach me how to make my own private server ragnarok?

Help me please!

how to fix this problem

i made a new private server ,Ragnarok! then after all ..

when i enter my user id n pass then this message appeared "failed to connect server"

>>>

[info]: SVN Revision: '13326'.

[status]: Done loading plugin 'UPnP'

[info]: Char Server IP Address : '122.53.32.214' -> '122.53.32.214'.

[info]: Map Server IP Address : '122.53.32.214' -> '122.53.32.214'.

[info]: Console Silent Setting: 0

[status]: Using SQL dbs: no

[Notice]: Logging Item Picks to table `picklog`

[Notice]: Logging GM Level 40 Commands to table `atcommandlog`

[Notice]: Logging Item Picks to file `log/picklog.log`.txt

[Notice]: Logging GM Level 40 Commands to file `log/atcommandlog.log`.txt

[info]: Connecting to the Map DB Server....

: Access denied for user 'ragnarok'@'%' to database 'ragnarok'

what do i do when this happens?all my login,map,char all crashes with this error, pls help

thx :D

email : spankerz_333@yahoo.com

*- Sakray patch

PII 733Mhz

a good video card

Notice from OpaQue:

============================================================

HI MAM,

IM gladly that i found tis toturial but when i start my client to run the map.exe, log-in.exe and char.exe its say socket error connection 2 FROM MAP.EXE, socket error connection 3 from log-in.exe and and from the last one char.exe it says error connertion humun....

kindly help me pls tnx

just email me @

zsub85@yahoo.com