xisto Community
Kubi

Sotw #42 Voting Voting thread

SOTW #42

Theme: 2006 FIFA World Cup Soccer

Guidlines:

Sig size: Between 250 to 350 pixels wide and 100 to 150 pixels high.

Brush Style: Freestyle.

Color: To match your render.

Render: FIFA players, country flag, playing field...anything soccer (football) related. A real photo encouraged.

Text: Your name, "FIFA 2006" or Go (country name, player name) etc. Whatever fits.

Other effects: Optional.

Let the voting begin!

itsmyard:

http://gfxgamerz.fr.yuku.com/

truefusion:

Posted Image

aminzzlink:

Posted Image

Avalon:

Posted Image

(in case image doesn't show again, http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/404.png)

Tom:

Posted Image

Saint_Michael:

Posted Image

kylelnsn:

Posted Image

itsmyard: 0

truefusion: 0

aminzzlink: 0

Tom: 0

Saint_Michael: 0

kylelnsn: 0

Good luck!

Really close one between Tom and Truefusion for me, but I'll have to vote Tom.

I like Truefusion's sig a lot, especially the lighting, but something about the text in most of his sigs (this is no exception) just seems out of place.

I like the simplicity/color of Tom's, it looks clean and flowing.

Mike's would be the runner-up, because I like the color and the feel of action, but Mike's been using that style for a bit too long now, and it seems a bit too grainy for me.

Sorry Mike and Truefusion, but you guys have enough wins as it is. :)

Tom: 1

Like Johnny said, a really close tie between Tom and Truefusion.

I vote Tom. I love the multi-color, the contrast is awsome. Truefusions is stunning as well, but it's a little monotone which I'm not to fond of. Other wise it's great

Good job all entrants.

Tom: 2

Boy! They are ALL good! I really like how everyone really showed the thrill by using very appropriate render and matching background.

It's a tough call since itsmyard, SM, kylelnsn and especially Avalon for using unique render--the roo! :) I am truly impressed by all entries.

I've narrowed down to itmyard and SM. itmyard's render choice turly shows the excitment of a player, but I decided to vote for SM. SM's blending and choice of background works shows energy of a player and the sport. Nice work, SM.

itsmyard: 0truefusion: 0
Saint_Michael: 1

itsmyard: the text up top is a little hard to read, i think it would have been better if you tried a little bit of brushes for the background, it looks like you just used the blending options, but also, for me, the text along the sholder is a little hard to read

truefusion: i like the border, i like the soccer logo, i like the way that you used the brush colors that match the render, over all a verry good job!

aminzzlink: the bottom tex tis extremley blury, the back render looks verry distorted and blury, just not verry atractive IMO

Avalon: nice brushing, nice text effect, it all matches good, i like the fact you added a waving aussie flag *i think thats what it is..* anyways, good job as usual!

tom: the colors match, the brushing is good, i think that it is a well done and worked on sig.

saint_michael: im supprised you did this while you keep saying you are such a failure..when your not, because you do good work :) anyways, i like the fact that the bruushing is different colors like that, i like the text effect *drop shadow i think* you seem to favor the brightness behind the render huh?

kylelnsn: i like the text colors >_< now if only there were some black in the sig...then i think it would match good..but right now i dont think it does, i would say that you use a few to many renders, i think that maybe you should have just stuck with the soccer player, and the trophe, but the other two are a bit out of the ordinary for me....

overall these are my results:

itsmyard: 0truefusion: 0
Saint_Michael: 2

Saint michaels just flows well in my mind, the colors, the brightness, and the render

good job everyone!

Out of all of the sigs, i'd have to go with trufusions. I don't really know why, but it just appeals to me more than any of the others. I like the overall effect it gives off. All are great though.

itsmyard: 0truefusion: 1

All Are Very GOOD! He's some criticism. (Am I allowed to vote?)@ Itsmyard : Very good choice in render, next time try to work more on the background! @ truefusion : PSSSH!! Is there anything I can say? Nice blending, nice lighting, not sure about the render though! and I don't like your border! lol!! @ Saint_Michael : Your background looks quite good!! :) !! I don't like your lighting! Your font could be blended in more, and you font choice could have been better! I'm a noob, I know, but i just thought I would tell you guys what I think about them!! "Tom" Get's my vote! Not because it's mine but I liek it's flow! also the blending is quite nice!! (i'm not sure if i'm allowed to vote cause im one of the competetors! but just incase)

Notice from Johnny:
No, competitors are not allowed to vote.

all are nice and cool enough...

the best feeling of the those render used is truefusion IMO.it is clear and show us a cool player figure.avalon's looks really funny and unique.tom 's work is very nice cause the beautiful world cup logo...and SM's bg touch is very well.all in all,all of them are excellent.

from those cool artworks ,i do prefer truefusion's sig...so my vote goes to him.

truefusion: 2

I liked all the sigs and the best I think is truefusion but it would be better if he showed us the face of the player. So my vote goes to truefusion. Nice work!!

itsmyard: 0truefusion: 3

Edited by Hadi (see edit history)

truefusion: 3

Tom: 3

I like tom's sig....the color is good, and it stands out more. Good blending... gj

Hmm. What a selection. I like most of them but I have to pick, sooo. I vote for Tom. I love the render and the way it is complimented in the background colors.

truefusion: 3

Tom: 4

LOL!! OMG I'm winnning so far!! And Garbage you need to give a reason for your vote!

Notice from Johnny:
Try and keep posts in the voting topic to a minimum, if you're not voting/can't vote.

Not that it matters because I don't have any votes yet, but my name was left off the voting panel. Here's the current standings and how the voting format should be.

itsmyard: 0truefusion: 3
Avalon: 0
Tom: 5