xisto Community
BooZker

Movie Ideas For OJ Productions

The Pretty FlowersMovie Ideas

After all resources are used up on Earth, the 7 continets go into war. North America is put under a dome to protect it from all nuclear explosions. But inside the dome, the citizens are slowly being poisoned by the gassy air, starvation because of little food and water and small shelters. Everyone goes into a madness state and try to survive. The story is a dark sci-fi, most like "Children of Men" and shows how mankind can never be understood, that we have lost the war of survival and the Devil will claim his prize: our lives."Please write me back and tell me if I need to fix anything or your opinion about the tale"- Mohamed Gardner, age: NOT IMPORTANT.

-reply by Mohamed Gardner

Movie Idea (Based on true story)Movie Ideas

Replying to BooZker

The next movie about historic high school basketball should be aboutthis team and it should be done sooner rather than later. If doneproperly, what a great movie it would be!I have a wonderfulidea for a movie. It is about the Waterloo Wonders basketball team inthe 1930's. They were a High School in a coal mining community in Ohio.In the Appalation mountains. My parents graduated from there, and oneof the players, Wyman Roberts, married into my family years ago. He hassince passed, but my father is still alive. He will be 80 this year andknows alot about them. He has lots of books about them as well. Myparents even wrote a song about them and had it recorded. Here is alink about them:http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/(The following I copied and pasted from the website)

Waterloostarted the 1933-34 season without fanfare. They were unknowns outsidethe region and even the local newspaper, The Ironton Tribune, paidlittle attention to them.The six protagonists in the odyssey ofthe Waterloo Wonders were the coach Magellan Hairston, a deceptivelyslim young man with an easy smile, a firm handshake and dark, curlyhair; Orlyn Roberts, a 5?11 ? master ball-handler and showman; WymanRoberts, a 5?10 forward who seemed to whip the basketball around andbetween his legs faster than the eyes could follow; Stewart Wiserman, a5?7 guard from nearby Sheritts who played a watchdog role in thebackcourt; Curtis McMahon, a 5?11 ? center from Greasy Ridge whoseaccurate shooting was learned on an outdoor court where missed shotswere penalized by a three-hundred yard roll into a hollow below thebarn; and forward Beryl Drummond, a 5?8 transfer student from Cadmus,where he had played second string. Traveling in a blackChevrolet sedan belonging to Harrison and occasionally by school bus,the Wonders began testing their skills against local schools. Teamslike Cadmus, Kitts Hill, Aid-Mason, Coal Grove and Ironton Saint Josephwere swept away. Talk got around. They outscored their opponents 290 to57. But it wasn?t just the scores that people talked about. ByThanksgiving a unique style of basketball was beginning to show in theWonders? performances.There they were, night after night, theRoberts cousins passing behind their backs down the court as fast asanyone had seen. Drummond and Wiseman, both short, screening opponentsoff the shooters; and all the while Hairston directing from the benchwith intensity and determination. In the days when relaxed manner ofplay included two men dribbling and passing down the court looking fora two hand set shot, the Wonders were passing between the legs ofopponents, throwing court length passes to be tipped to a third playerfor the goal and scoring with hooks and lay-ups. That may be normal intoday?s game, but remember, this was 1933! They had become the WaterlooWonders, a name given them by veteran Ironton Sportswriter Stan Morrisand one that aptly described Lawrence County?s Cinderella team.Inearly 1934 as the season wound down, they beat Marshall College of WestVirginia 41-35 and also defeated nearby Rio Grande College. In selectedgames, differences in the scores of game were 25, 57 (4 times) and 69(three times). But those are just numbers.They developed a shiftingman-to-man defense in which the nearest Wonder closed in on anyunguarded opponent until the man assigned was in a position to guardhis man. The teams unconventional pranks became a hallmark as theylearned from experience the crowd pleasing appeal of their horseplay:getting the tip-off, then handing the ball over to an opposing playerand standing clear while he shot; rebounding the missed shot of anopponent and giving him the ball for another try; bouncing the ball offthe floor into the basket; eating popcorn on the sidelines while theremaining Wonders continued with the game. At times when a fan yelled?shoot? from the stands, the ball was passed into the crowd and amember of the audience was offered the honor.On thesidelines at home games, ninety-year old Confederate veteran PerryBrumfield danced jigs to the roars of the crowd. No area team couldtouch these Wonders. They won the county, the sectional, the districtand the state in Columbus for Class B schools. In the state tournamentthey defeated Chandlersville of Muskingum County, Lowellville ofMahoning County and in the championship game played on March 17, 1934they defeated Mark Center of Defiance. The Waterloo Wonders were StateChampions and Ohioans took notice. Winners of the state, they wereheroes in Lawrence County at a time when there was little else to cheerabout.In the fall of 1934, Harrison booked 44 games and startedplaying Class A schools throughout Ohio, Kentucky and West Virginia.Marietta, Zenia Central, Chillicothe, Canal Winchester, Springfield,Portsmouth, Dayton, Patalaska in Ohio. The famous Piner, Kentucky club,Huntington, West Virginia, Ashland and Augusta, Kentucky. After winningtheir first three games, on December 22, in a game played againstGreenfield McClain in Highland County, a powerful Tiger team defeatedthem by two points 26-24 in sudden death overtime. After fifty sixconsecutive wins, Waterloo had lost. If anything, that loss just servedas a wakeup call and in March of 1935, Waterloo found themselves againin the state tournament.In the spacious lobby of the Fort HayesHotel in Columbus, patrons milled about. Bell captains and porters insplendid uniforms hustled tips from overnight guest in exchange forhelp with baggage and other favors. High School basketball coaches andprincipals from across the state stood about in threes or fours, manyof them glumly enduring hangovers-the result of a long night before inthe smoky hospitality suites of the sporting goods companies. Ascattering of loafers and traveling salesmen lounged in the lobby?soverstuffed chairs, smoking cigarettes and reading newspapers. At thedining room cash register, people queued to pay their luncheon checks.One floor down, at the foot of the wide marble stairway, businessmen,politicians, and lawyers freshened up in the restroom while others satsilently in the long row of shoeshine stalls.Near the revolvingdoor that led to Spring Street, five young men in black and white satinwarm-up jackets stood, waiting for directions from their coach, aslightly older man in a gray suit. After a brief exchange of words theymoved together through the door, walked to a 1935 Ford V-8 sedan, gotin and drove off. They moved with the traffic northward on High Street.The tension that had been building for two days mounted as the cityblocks passed by. When they turned east onto Eleventh Avenue andapproached the Ohio State Fairgrounds, they were on the final leg of ajourney into basketball immortality.They were, to the sports fansof Ohio and beyond, already well known. It was March 23, 1935 and somenine thousand cheering fans were squeezed into the coliseum. Eventhough the Class A game between Akron North and Coshocton was also onthe program, the excitement of the tournament was focused on theWaterloo-Oxford Stewart game. Inside the cavernous arena, the cheeringwas intense. Popcorn and soft drink vendors struggled to accommodatethe demands for refreshments. Behind the team benches sat radioreporters with live headphones and sportswriters with sharpened pencils.Thechampionship game began with Oxford Stewart getting the first basket inthe opening minute of play. Wyman Roberts of Waterloo countered with atwo-hand set-shot from the center line that brought the crowd to itsfeet. In the second period Waterloo stepped up the momentum, passingthe ball so rapidly that fans found it hard to follow the action. TheWonders moved to their shifting man-to-man defense and as back-to-backshots by Wyman Roberts and Beryl Drummond fell, the halftime score was17-13, Waterloo. In the closing minutes, a free throw by McMahon andtwo by an Oxford player left the final score at 25-22. Waterloo had wona second straight Ohio State Championship. In two seasons the Wondershad won ninety seven games while losing only three and many of thegames had been played against Class A ball clubs and college teams.Waterlooplaced four players on the All-Tournament team. It was an appropriateclimax for the team and for Orlyn Roberts, who one year earlier had setthree enduring records for three-game state tournaments: most points,69: most field goals, 29 and most free throws, 11. The following day,Sunday the 24th, the most colorful team in the history of Ohiobasketball returned in triumph to its native Lawrence County hills.After high school graduation in 1935, offers of scholarships poured in.Adolph Rupp of Kentucky tried to recruit the entire team. Within aweek, four of the players entered the Gold Medal championship effort inNew Boston and came away with the trophy.Because their high schooldays were so fascinating, I hesitated to go beyond that, but decided itwas important to the entire story. After their high school days, TheWonders began to barnstorm playing in Industrial Leagues fortwenty-five or fifty dollars each, good money for the times. Ahighlight of their professional years was their three games with theNew York Celtics. First played in Ironton, Ohio where the Celticsbrought in Nat Hickey, Davey Banks and Joe Lapchick, the Wonders lost.For the second contest played in Lima, Ohio, the Wonders recruited 6?3?Bill Hoskins of Ohio State, but lost by one point. The third game wasplayed in 1937 at Cleveland?s Public Hall where 7,000 screaming fanssaw Orlyn Roberts score 16 points as the Wonders took down the Celtics47-39.

-reply by Barb Grumblis

Hey guys and girls,
I am looking for some good script ideas. I have a site for O&J Productions at http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ and we have lots of ideas, but would love to hear some new and fresh ideas for movies and short films. We are not too big in horror and romance, but anything is great. Music videos, comedies, commercials, talk shows, you name it and if you have a good idea and possibly a script post it here. Plus if someone is onto something other people can add stuff to the script and so on to make it perfect. So go ahead and post what you think would be funny, scary, or make you want to cry.

What about a flick on an idea of showing a co-existing species which is parallel to the human civilization? We are constantly searching for them with different innovation and research in science and they are here with us! Living with us in our own world, keeping an eye on our actions! The story may forward, them making contact with their universe and having a para technical base on our planet. Mysteries like Bermuda Traingle might serve this purpose. They keep up reporting all that is happening here to their masters on some other plane. While some of the incidents point towards their existance on this earth, scientists start making statements and advances which might be dangerous for their stay here, they decide to move.

I think it will be a great idea, generating some conflict or just producing an emotional bond with earth during all this journey.
Well let me know what do you think about it?

How about a movie about the recent Mumbai attacks? You can show everything in it: International linkages (India, USA, Israel puttig pressure on Pakistan to handover the terror organizations), global terrorism (LeT and Al Quida), the political developments taking place after the attack (instability in the India government and new deals signed among nations to fight against terrorism), action (fight against the terrorists and the NSA), tragedy (the slains and the victims of the terror). You can also include a love story of a couple held as hostages in the Taj.

Movie Idea - True StoryMovie Ideas

I would like to offer my free book as an option for a movie idea, since my days are limited I don't wantmuch in exchange, my story is true...

the movie is funny, dangerous and a mysterious life story...   How I accepted my Death, and how I managed to find Light in my Darkest Days !

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Hendrik F F Stutterheim

The next Dark NightMovie Ideas

I think after The Dark Night came out, with the way it ended, I think that they should continue it from there finally bringing Robbin back into the seen. The D.A. On the dark night had inspiration to be like BatMan and with the way the movie ended I think it would be a great idea to have the joker pulling off a job like at the federal reserve or something,have the D.A. Come in as Robbin to start fighting against joker, then have Batman come in and help Robbin to come back as a hero again along with Robbin.I just think it could be great to bring in Robbin to accompany Batman again as it was in the annimation series and the comic books. I beleive it would put a bit of a twist in just watching BatMan as it has been. 

-reply by Robert Slaughter

Now that you mention it.I have an idea for a movie. It would be about a couple of hardened criminal thugs whorent out this room in a house. The whole reason they are renting it out is toextort.They look for really weak people to rent it to,and then begin doing things such as searching the tenantsroom for things they can hold against him, such as cluesabout bank passwords,mental sickness etc. As the movie goes along they find that the tenant has thousandsof dollars in the bank and has a history of mental problems. They begin playing games on him and messing with his mind to sethim off balance. They periodically cut off his telephone,take his mail etc. When they still can't find any bank passwords they decide they'll torture himto get the information they want.This would be sinister and brutal. The next door neighbour,somehow hears about this plan at the last minuteand thwarts it.Getting the two con men arrested. At least it'll have a happy ending.I think it's a good idea.

Now that you mention it.I have an idea for a movie. It would be about a couple of hardened criminal thugs who
rent out this room in a house.
The whole reason they are renting it out is to
extort.They look for really weak people to rent it to,
and then begin doing things such as searching the tenants
room for things they can hold against him, such as clues
about bank passwords,mental sickness etc.
As the movie goes along they find that the tenant has thousands
of dollars in the bank and has a history of mental problems.
They begin playing games on him and messing with his mind to set
him off balance. They periodically cut off his telephone,take his mail etc.
When they still can't find any bank passwords they decide they'll torture him
to get the information they want.This would be sinister and brutal.
The next door neighbour,somehow hears about this plan at the last minute
and thwarts it.Getting the two con men arrested.
At least it'll have a happy ending.
I think it's a good idea.

You do know that the site is down and the person who started this thread seems to no longer be around, right?:P.

And interesting story line...I think the whole cons thing is a little overdone though. We need more movies that don't have to do with illegal activities,lol.

The Flim Flam Man / RemakeMovie Ideas

How about a remake of The Flim Flam Man? The lead would be a carbon offset peddling con man by the name of Hal Bore. His trusty sidekick would be a tree hugger named Theo D' Crappio.

The two would fly from one unfortunate town to another aboard their Gulfstream while selling the worthless offsets, leaving the town folk so broke they all had to ride bicycles to work and thus in the end saving Mother Earth.

-reply by Clayton

Grace is a 6 year old her father beats her one day he's drunker than usual and mad after 6 years of beating his daughter he finally decides to try and kill her he hangs her in a little closet and leaves her to die Grace reaches for a shelf and starts to breathe she remembers she has her fathers cell phone she'd been playing with for hours, she dials 911 she whispers help she drops the phone because she slipped off the shelf ahe got her footing back the cops come she guessed they traced the call so Ethan the father opens the door and the officer says " hello we got a call and wondered if you were ok," Ethan glanced back and he said, "yes" the officer was about to leave until he heard grace yell help so he looked in the closet and saw her and quickly pulled out a knife but Ethan grabbed him and threw him against the wall Grace had grabbed the knife before so she cut herself loose after they fought Grace was sent to foster care and as the officer john would visit her he adopted her and years passed by she was a senior now and Ethan escaped from prison and hunts down grace because she put him in prison.-reply by Angelica

Grace is a 6 year old her father beats her one day he's drunker than usual and mad after 6 years of beating his daughter he finally decides to try and kill her he hangs her in a little closet and leaves her to die Grace reaches for a shelf and starts to breathe she remembers she has her fathers cell phone she'd been playing with for hours, she dials 911 she whispers help she drops the phone because she slipped off the shelf ahe got her footing back the cops come she guessed they traced the call so Ethan the father opens the door and the officer says " hello we got a call and wondered if you were ok," Ethan glanced back and he said, "yes" the officer was about to leave until he heard grace yell help so he looked in the closet and saw her and quickly pulled out a knife but Ethan grabbed him and threw him against the wall Grace had grabbed the knife before so she cut herself loose after they fought Grace was sent to foster care and as the officer john would visit her he adopted her and years passed by she was a senior now and Ethan escaped from prison and hunts down grace because she put him in prison. -reply by Angelica

A bit short don't ya think.

Anyway my movie idea is:

One Man sees and idea that there is life elsewhere in the universe. In 2010 he turns 20 and decides that he needs to set out to find life on another planet by the age of 40. Over the next 10 years he [which is fast forwarded in the movie] researches space flight and discovers newer technology to be able to use the suns light as a constant power source and a machine that can create food and drink. He then builds this ship with his team of scientists. He then sets out on the 10 year journey, with 5 other people. He goes through many scenarios through out the journey. He is headed for the most distant object in our solar system, as he believes that there is a constant mini black hole that resides there. His theory says that all matter that goes through a black hole is reconstructed on the other side and in a 100% same state.

He gets asfar as the asteroid belt between Mars and Jupiter, this creates problems for him. He travels futher and ends up in Jupiter's Gravitational Orbit. He then crash lands on Callisto [one of Jupiter's further moons] He ends up believing there is no hope, then he realises that there is an atmosphere similar to Earths on Callisto. There is life, on Callisto. Actually there is a whole community of species on Callisto even human looking ones that can speak any language. The team find out that there is a intergalactic community that spans from Callisto to the rest of the Galaxy then to the rest of the Universe. He is now 33 years old. The Callistonians have portal technology that allows them to travel anywhere. They travel back to Earth. Now Earth is then connected to the intergalactic community.

The movie name can be called: Callisto. And there can be an opening for a sequel, Genre: Adventure, Thriller.

I had a stephen King movie for ya. A custodian scrubbing floors by himself and the scrubber is possessed. SO when the gUy is working alone and attacks him and so the guy is all bloody and killed. Thats where the Wet vac comes in.See when the wet vac soaks up the blood it turns into water. So none knows what is happening out there . Can Ya tell I am a custodian yet?

Jet Black: Wrath of RAIDENMovie Ideas

I have an idea for a kind of superhero/sci-fi movie. I had written a story about a superheroe named Jet Black several years ago, and have since been pondering the idea for a movie. I couldn't really get the story straight so what I did was skip JB and decided to work on the kid. His name is currently in the works, but I am pretty confident that his first name will be Kevin. This story takes place in New York. Kevin is the son of Jhameek Faith Johnson and Chelsea Stanton. Jhameek, whom everybody called J or Faith was the victim of an military government experiment that had been abandoned. This encounter left J "more capable" in every aspect of the word. In other terms, a superbeing. J put his super abilities to good use,though, and became known as the great Jet Black. Unfortunately through some misleading terms the organization known as KING discovered the identity of Jet Black, so begining the downfall of Jet Black. But, even as Jet Black's world came crashing down, there was still one character yet to be noticed. Chelsea had a child named (name is in the works!) Kevin Chance Johnson. The orginization KING had not been aware of the birth of Kevin, at first, but soon found out, and at only two years old, took Kevin from Chelsea. So, Kevin is brought to a research facility somewhere deep in south America. Here he is raised as an ordinary child until the age of 12, when he is transfered to a Research facility in his hometown, New York. Here his training as a killer begins. He is taught all the secrets of a true assassin, and is sculpted into a fearce warrior. But then the dreams begin. He sees visions of a women named Chelsea. She is calling out a name, Faith. He begins to question his existence, his whole purpose in life. KING notices, and decide it is time to cut it's losses but there is only one problem. Kevin, whose name name was changed to RAIDEN, starts to see the company for what it really is. He discovers much through exploration such as the truth behind his own condition and as well as his fathers. He also discovers that his father still lives, being tested on and built into a weapon much like RAIDEN. Fear and rage, as well as the sheer will to get vengance over the company of KING drive RAIDEN to change his outlook on life. His sole purpose now is to follow in his Father's footsteps, and bring justice to the world. But not before he gets his vengance on the corporation known as KING.  -Damien

-reply by Damien Martinez

Here is an idea...

People mysteriously start dying for no reason.  Exept scientists know that it is a disease but don't want people to know about it because they know absolutely nothing about it. One day, Michael, the main character, hears on the radio a scientists revealing that it is a disease. People start to panic, People start to come up to Michael crying and begging to try to find a vaccine.  Michael starts testing and finds something he knows would work.  He shows it to the government to approve it. They don't, he gives it to them illigally, everybody gets better, exept for him. He goes to prison and ends up dying in prison because he cant get the vaccine he made.

Haha I like that idea, except I think a zombie twist of that'd be awesome. Have the protagonist be a rebel scientist who was booted from a government run organization for protesting the development of a man-killer drug. Now he's a family man, with two kids and a loving wife, who he is unable to support after getting fired from the only job around that'd hire him. This causes his wife to leave him, as she takes the kids with her and leaves him alone. A day later there is news that the train that his family was traveling on got into a major wreck and there were only a handful of survivors. The main character grows into a miserable man by the time that there is a leak in the 'man-killer' drug that was before mentioned.

It starts to kill off citizens in the area until the infected flee, infect others, and cause a pandemic. The growing havoc is the perfect situation for our main character to extract his revenge. He starts giving everyone a fake cure that puts them into a partial comma, so that they only obey his comma. With this, once the patient dies of the disease, he is revived again as a zombie that does whatever the old man says.

The movie continues as the disease is taken under control by the United Nations but the old man still has an increasing arsenal of zombies. Killing off those responsible for his firing all those years back, the government finally catches on and begins to hunt down the man. Taking down all of the zombies, the government finally takes the old man down. He is sentenced to death, but before he dies, his ex-boss, now a highranking official, offers him the same vaccine he offered to the others.

```

Okay so I got carried away with the zombie stuff >w> But still! I think it'd be a cool movie :3

~Kami