xisto Community
BooZker

Movie Ideas For OJ Productions

Gamblers AnonymousMovie Ideas

Three foreigners from different ends of the world decide to travel the America for their own personal reasons. (These three characters do not know each other). They end up in South side Chicago renting an apt. Together...After they're run in with  Pimp Hopin Moe at the roach motel they were dropped off after their arrival. They realize all the obstacles and that it's not so easy fitting into this country they dreamed about in their homeland. 

Note: I don't want to give out to much but the countries they are from are perfect in terms of their accents with one another and their upbringing that collide with each other as they try to figure out a way to make money...Mobsters are involved, prostitutes, pimp who's a tough midget...It is a black comedy as I get further into it. I'm from Middle East and you could say I have a pretty brutal imagination when it comes to black comedy.

Thank you, 

Nadia Shaba

-reply by Nadia Shaba

Replying to BooZkerI have an idea that I'm trying to write into a script, but I can't come up with a name for it...It's basically this small town girl living a normal life until a seemingly natural force (earthquake, tsunami, tornado; haven't decided) almost completely obliterates her town, and she's one of the few survivors. She learns from a supposedly crazy old man in her town that a prophecy foretold by Merlin said that the "Irises of elements will be the world's salvation." Basically, four horoes with powers over the four elements (Fire, Water, Air and Earth) have to save the world from the man who's element is Darkness, and the way that they know who is what element, is that they have eye colors that represent each element (The main girl's is red, and she's fire)Does that sound good, or too cliche`?-reply by ArcaneEternity

my movie ideaMovie Ideas

mi movie idea is about a serial killer something like an autobiographi,from the moment of his birth how he felt as a smal boy wath began to go wrong in his small mind ,his disapoinments ,his love life,school life ,wath mad him kill ,why hi killed ,andhow he was caught or killed

My life ended july 7 2005Movie IdeasIve gone through some crazy things the last few years and thought, it should be a movie. Well, I graduated highschool. Went to the army boot camp, came back then a few months later I got deployed to Iraq. I was there for a while and went through normal things that a soilder in combat would go through. Towards the end I ended up getting hurt, nothing seriouse, just a brroken shoulder. A month later me and my unit returned , we never lost anyone so we were all happy and excited about the money we all saved up. But before I could I could start getting everything back to normal I was put on medical hold (meaning, they wont release me from my orders until that fixed my shoulder) so I can have a surgery for when I got hurt wile deployed. During this time, I bought my first car and and fixed it up and everything. So far I had been back for about a  months I did all my test  and was ready to get it done. It was about a 4 days untill the sugery when I decided I needed to go to the store. Long story short. I got hit head on by a drunk driver. My car was smashed , I was smashed. Now instead I just getting my shoulder fixed and getting back to living my life. The accident made my shoulder worse, tore up my leaft arm and my knee and my head. I could even explain in detail about what was going though my head.Soo I eventully ended up having 3 surgeries, permament damage, and was left on medical hold for about 5 years, which means I was unable to do anything, or move on with my life for that matter.That 5th year, I ended up getting medically retired and 90% disabled and unemployable status because of that one person 5 years ago that decided to drive wasted. That was my life from july 2005 up to Jan 2009 I was only 19 when it happened. Its still my life now accept I'm retired. And to top that , the second car that I ever bought got rear ended by a lady on her cell phone, and it was declared totaled once again, in Oct 2009. So far, no happy ending in sight-reply by Scott

make the dragon codexes in to movies be sure to have animation similar to how to train your dragonthere are 10 to 11 books they are a good series i think if made into a movie they would easily be a best seller i own seven of the ten soon to have all of them I've read six of seven and was very pleased with each one they have good theoriesand make a good imagery with words the names are red,green,black,blue,white,bronze,brass,gold,silver,and copper.individually they look like the pic on this link http://www.ebay.com/rpp/books in on them buy one and read it if you want to see how they are and that is my idea

A movie idea should be something new so it can get a lot of peoples interested in it, for example a murder case which in it someone has been killed mysteriously is something that we can see from old days like sherlock holmes till now and this is not something new. but some ideas like the Matrix was something new (i know that before it we could find some titles with some similarities but the movie was giving us something new) and this was why it sold a lot but after that you saw the next versions wasn't that much successful because the idea was not a new one. sometimes a director just makes a lot of versions of a movie and this just destroys the advantage of new idea and even makes people hating it, an example of this is SAW movies which now you can expect to see one or two every year and i know many fans was still seeing it till 3rd version but from the forth they just left it and said that this has nothing new for us to watch. I like the ideas Christopher Nolan uses in his movies, some of them are really new and interesting and keeps me watching his movies every time he makes something. now if you are really want to find a real good idea you should see his works and try to be like him to find some ideas, in horror section i don't think you can find anything new because these days you can find hundreds and hundreds of horror movies with same ideas and not nearly same but just exactly same. in action section we still can find a lot of ideas because making of a good action movies is something real hard, most action movies these days are unable to satisfy their audience because of old ideas they use. someone going and fighting with bad peoples is just not enough in these days and we can see many movies with such theme are not successful in their sellings these days, but still there is a lot of ideas untouched till now and we can see some of them like Avatar or Inception (not a complete new idea) and some others which with implementing a new thing in a old idea have been sold a lot.Now for finding the idea you can do many things, one of them is to find a good novel which is not very popular (you can find a lot if you search in other countries novels) and then base your movie on it or get the idea from it. for example i remember a novel i have read which was russian about magnetic field of earth destroyed by a meteorite and then the earth is going to be destroyed but some groups of peoples are trying to find a way to avoid such thing to happen and in their way of doing that they face a lot of things and some of them die, some peoples are trying to kill them and the story goes on and of course it consist of a hero too. so i found that a great idea for making a movie and i haven't seen any thing similar to it (some movies are about earth going to be destroyed but not like this, this is not like 2012 or such movies). i don't remember the novel's name but i think i have it in my archive, so if you want an idea you can find it very easily but the hard part is that how to make it acceptable for audiences, you should try to find scientific reasons and be sure that you idea is not something that can not ever happen and after that try to make your film based on it because if you don't do that you will end up with a medium or bad made movie which will not sell a lot (i don't talk about academy awards because i think they are not able to say which movie is good and which is not and these are peoples that will choose their movies and the sells of a movie will prove that).

Trigger Happy - Staring - Zach Galifianakis & others - The film is about Zach who as he is in other films is clumsy, funny and dopey but he finds out he has a skill with guns, he starts off going to a shooting practice with a friend but completly owns the highscore, at that shooting practice is an agent of the f.b.i, he notices Zach's skill in shooting and asks him to join the special force, Zach obviously accept, then the rest of the film is generally funny yet thrilling as Zach goes on missions ect.Thanks for Listening.By the way I'm 14.

How about a movie about conspiracy theories like the UFO in Roswell, JFK assassination, Freemasons , new world order, Fake landing on the moon, etc. If you want other ideas u can reply with ur email. thanks

I have always wanted to see a remake of Forbidden Planet. I think it would be a great hit, one has been done of the day the earth stood still, so why not the other. Just think aliens creating a machine to amplify the thoughts to make anything they could imagine.Well you have seen the flick, what about it?

Hey guys and girls,
I am looking for some good script ideas. I have a site for O&J Productions at http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ and we have lots of ideas, but would love to hear some new and fresh ideas for movies and short films. We are not too big in horror and romance, but anything is great. Music videos, comedies, commercials, talk shows, you name it and if you have a good idea and possibly a script post it here. Plus if someone is onto something other people can add stuff to the script and so on to make it perfect. So go ahead and post what you think would be funny, scary, or make you want to cry.

The main character, M.C, receives a small package in the mail. Finds it to be a new pair of black sunglasses. The brand name on the tag says "Scope: The Future of Glasses". It has the receipt with it and it was bought by someone under the name "anonymous".

He walks over to his bedroom window, puts on the glasses, and looks out at the street. He sees a girl, about his age, riding her bike when all of a sudden she gets hit by a yellow truck, leaving her lifeless. He heard nothing, not even when the tires skidded to a stop. As he runs to help the girl he trips in the hallway and knocks his glasses off. He dashes outside, looks to the street, and no one is there. The girl, her bike, and the yellow truck are nowhere to be seen. He looks to his right and he sees the girl, in perfect health, riding her bike toward the spot as if nothing just happened, and then (MC) sees and hears the yellow truck to his left.

It is happening again, as if time reversed 10 seconds. (MC) runs and pulls the girl away from the truck before they hit. Girl thanks (MC) and after everyone has left, he walks inside, sees his glasses on the floor, picks them up and looks back outside, He sees her dead and lifeless on the ground, the yellow truck, the driver hysterically talking on the phone to someone and (MC) sees HIMSELF? on the street taking her pulse. He finds out that the glasses can see 15 seconds into the future, but the future where she died from the crash. He recieves an email from anonymous@gmail.com telling him that the glasses will predict the future, but will not forever, because he caused a "ripple effect" by saving her. Everyone and everything she now comes into contact with will be altered very slightly, causing the prediction to be slightly off or even not happen altogether. The email then says " BAR BAR BAR - Viva Las Vegas!" He imagines seeing the slots that will hit in 15 seconds, getting the person at the machine to leave for a bit while M.C. pulls the slot and takes the winnings.

At Vegas, he successfully gets a girl to leave and he takes the money, but a guy sees what he did, punches him in the face, breaking his glasses in half. That night MC takes the lenses out of the frame, stacks one on top the other, closes one eye, and looks into the glass like a small telescope. He sees a blue van drive by, but now it took 30 seconds before it happened. He puts the glass back up to his eye, squints into it but now he separates the two glasses as he continues to look, and he sees time begin to fast forward, and when he stops pulling the lenses apart the "world" in the glasses returns to normal speed. In the two seconds M.C. pulled the lenses apart, he saw around 25 cars drive by.

He realizes that the farther the lenses are apart, the farther he can see into the future. When the lenses are spread a little farther than 6 inches apart, he can see approximately 24 hours into the future. the further than that and the vision blurs tremendously. Early the next morning M.C. goes out to get his newspaper and an idea dawns on him. He pulls out the lenses, looks a day into the future, and watches the mailman drop tommorrow's newspaper and the headline reads "Local woman and child abducted from their car after breaking down on SR60. Car was found at 9:00 A.M. just south of Brooklyn St. Officials believe she was on her way to drop her son off at school when.."

It's 6:30, and M.C.hops in his car to try and stop it. He recieves a text from 314-1519- 2653 saying "DON'T play God. Go BACK to Vegas and get more money. You owe me." M.C chooses to save the Mom and boy, but when he comes home he finds that his own son has been taken, and a letter has been left - "If you want your son back, you must break into the Bank of America Corporate Tommorrow night, someone by the name of Tyce Herman was going to break into their heaquarters and hack into their mainframe, downloading account information, social security #'s, etc.. But because you stopped the abduction, Tyce is going to get into a car accident today, leaving him incapacitated. And I want that information. So now you're going to get it for me. Tonight you will go to the bank's headquarters, and use the lenses to see how and when Tyce was going to sneak in, upload the information, and escape. You then will have one day to get the tools and resources needed, and then do everything exactly like Tyce was going to." -

That night, he watches the heist take place and while doing so he realizes that when he flips the lenses to be convex instead of concave, he can look a day into the past as well. He takes all the notes he can and then heads home. He comes up with the idea to use the glasses to see who kidnapped his son and where they took him all the while getting ready to break into the Bank of America building. I have alot more in my head!!! email me at abebber2008@yahoo.com