xisto Community
wild20

Get Paid To Post On Forums? Links, Resources for Pay for Writing, Earn from Forums

Well with Mycent we're earning some cash for our hosting/domain. This is good option for those who can't transfer money via CC, Paypal or other mediums internationally. So Mycents can solve this problem. Now that you're interested in getting money from your forum experience then i think We've Kontera enabled here so that you can earn some share out of your posts. So with Mycent + Kontera, we're earning as well as spending on this forum.

The purpose of the myCent system is not really to pay the users in money but rather to aid them in getting hosting and reduce the cost if not eliminate it. It also benefits Xisto in that it will bring more who pay for services and use the myCent system to supplement some of the cost. The Kontera system is a good way of possibly adding some true income with your posts as the more you post the better the chance you have of your ads showing up to be clicked on and it can also benefit you if you end up using it for your own site.

Dear friends what I think is what we get for our postings out here is also real money isn?t it the difference is that we have to buy their services for the same. But it is worth it we can even purchase a domain name from the earnings of this forum other wise we have to pay $10 for the same. So I love trap 17 and I am satisfied with the deal. Even though I am not hosted yet but soon will be and I am confident about it.

Ya I don't need to get paid because earnings from Mycent is like a paid one. We can buy hosting, domain from earnings of mycent. SO i satisfied with Xisto.com. It gives us great services which has not Credit card. It offers good quality hosting services posting here in forum.

The purpose of the myCent system is not really to pay the users in money but rather to aid them in getting hosting and reduce the cost if not eliminate it. It also benefits Xisto in that it will bring more who pay for services and use the myCent system to supplement some of the cost. The Kontera system is a good way of possibly adding some true income with your posts as the more you post the better the chance you have of your ads showing up to be clicked on and it can also benefit you if you end up using it for your own site.

I get what you're saying guys and it really makes sense.

What I just what to know is how Xisto manages to give people such good service and how do they get theit income..ads?

If you want to get paid of your writtings, make a book :D

This should give you money, worth of your work.

Lol!

For writing a book you need

1> Alot of time

2> Writing skills

3>Ideas!

4> Publisher

Well and ofcourse typing alot of words.

Well in paid to post forums you can get paid for writing 20 words and instnat update on money earned.

No risk that your writing will earn or not. It will on forums instantly

But if you have all the points i mentioned. Go write a book. They are the best invention by man. They run the creative juices in your head.

Getting back to the topic:

There are many paid to post forums. Search it on google. Well i think the best one is mmk.(search it) they pay 3-4c per post and many contests. I have earned 33$ on that forum!

If you want to earn

To earn 1.50$ from 26 posts on that website just email me

suphiedude@gmail.com or PM me

(Note: i am not the owner of the website. But i have a step by step plan to earn 1.5$ from 26 post.)

hey all -

There is no such thing like "get paid to post links" no one is going to pay you for posting links, if you write about some intresing topic, this will get you traffic to your site and then you will get paid, it have to be something what is lot of people searching for... If you write about some HOT thing, and you will get account from Google AdSense, you will put thise ads from Google on blog / website you made, and then if you get traffic, becouse of you topic, you can count on people visiting that they will click on the ads on your website / blog ... And this is most revelant to topic "get paid to post links to google"

There is a lot of scam out there, other people want to get more money and they try to sell all bunch of crap, and then they will charge you every month couple of bucks, ... I would not count on this...

More coming in this topic soon.