xisto Community
scab_dog

Nintendo Wii Your opinion about nintendos new console?

People! Check this site out!:http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Just look at how much money people lost by playing this game 0.o...so amazing...

LoL where you find that fun site?? People there was realy in game and destroy your stuff in house LOL that is realy funny... If i ever buy Wii, i will try to dont destoryed my own stuff in house.... ;)

I think the Wii is amazing. We have one right now and it's very addicting. Also it depends on what kinda of game that you get to "enhance" your gaming experience.As for "burning calories", that is true for the most part, except lazy people have found ways to sit down and still move the controller the way that the game shows (I am one of these people)I'm glad that you can play your Gamecube games on there as well, except for the fact that buying a Gamecube was a waste of money!The internet and weather and news feature is very awesome as well. Anyone who has gone on the internet then on YouTube should know what I am talking about.Anyways, my opinions is very much biased because we don't have a 360, Playstation, etc.

My parents have gave my brother a rain check on a wii at christmas. So the second we find a store that has one in stock that we don't have to stand in line for, we're going to get it.I already bought my brother twilight princess for christmas on the wii, so we better get one soon.

I think the Wii is the best console that came out this year. I love how it puts you in the game. You actually get a workout while playing some of the games (the only reason I managed to get one from my parents actually :D). It also has free internet capabilities; though, there are no games that use the online play yet I love the weather and news channel on it. I have Call of Duty 3 for the Wii and have played Red Steel for it and I must say that the Wii remote makes for a great weapon. The name may not be the best they could have chosen but it is always fun to make jokes with it :P. If I could get any of the new next generation consoles for free I would still choose the Wii, either that or the PS3 to sell and buy a new laptop :D. I think Nintendo did an amazing job with their new system and I can't wait till some more games come out for it.

I think the Wii is one of the best game consoles out right now. I don't have one yet, but my friends have a Wii and it's very fun. It gets you active instead of just sitting there pressing buttons and such. But the only problem is whacking people near you. It kind of happens a lot with my friends, maybe it's just them, but otherwise, it's just a pretty fun new way to play games.

okay, im gunna list a few of the pros and cons of the nintendo WiiPros:revolutionary control systemgreat designmany cool features, like weather, news, and finally, internetcheapcompactgraphics are great, if the game was made greatCons:WAS hard to find for a whilealthough it has internet, online multiplayer, yeah, still doesnt have it, yetnintendo could have done a bit better in graphics for their gamesALOT of wiresinternet can be a pain to hook upsmall game selectionthe Wii really is a new experience for gaming everywhere, its the next generation of gaming, and it is 100 percent worth the 250 dollars and staying up until 12:00 am and getting extremely lucky since they packed one extra Wii console in the shipment at a Walmart 2 hours away from where i live...the wii rocks, lets leave it at that

okay, im gunna list a few of the pros and cons of the nintendo Wii
Pros:

revolutionary control system
great design
many cool features, like weather, news, and finally, internet
cheap
compact
graphics are great, if the game was made great

Cons:

WAS hard to find for a while
although it has internet, online multiplayer, yeah, still doesnt have it, yet
nintendo could have done a bit better in graphics for their games
ALOT of wires
internet can be a pain to hook up
small game selection

the Wii really is a new experience for gaming everywhere, its the next generation of gaming,
and it is 100 percent worth the 250 dollars and staying up until 12:00 am and getting extremely lucky since they packed one extra Wii console in the shipment at a Walmart 2 hours away from where i live...

the wii rocks, lets leave it at that

I'm starting to think about getting one of these bad boys after having to sell my 360 a few months back. I did really enjoy online multiplayer though so it's a great shame if this is unavailable. Is it just that there are no online multiplayer games or is the console incapable of them?

Cheers,
Std.

the new Nintendo Wii really stands out from the rest of the Consoles, the sony PS3 and the MS Xbox 360the new gameplay especially the tennis is really very interesting and sure u'll get same workout as playing the real gamebut it lacks a lot the number crunching power when compared to its competetiors, I'm expecting a lot more new features in the next console from Nintendo :P

After buying a Wii, I realized there aren't very many great games out yet. Sure Zelda was okay but I beat it in a heartbeat with little challenge what-so-ever. Half the games out there barely even utilize the motion censoring and other great features on the Wii. The only reason I bought a Wii was because my GameCube got fried in a lightning storm and I was too lazy to get another. Other than that, I look forward to Super Smash Brawl :PThe only thing I truly hate about the Wii is how close you have to sit to the T.V. for the controllers to work. On a big screen T.V, it hurts my eyes playing so close and having to lift my arm and angle it towards the censor. Hours of game play makes your arm sore :PJudging on the other consoles, I'd still say the Wii is the best in it's current position, despite the rants.

The new Nintendo Wii, as seen in the E3 (if you havent gone to e3 , i guess no one here as neither have i, i found a good video on http://www.gamespot.com/e3/ if that link dosent work go to gamespot and search for it.

Yep, i had a look at the newest Nintento Console, Wii. And i reckon it was awsome, weel better than good. I real badly want to give The Golf a go. For those who dont know, you can move the controler and the man of the tv moves the club according to your movement. So you can use the controler as a golf club.

Good: The controler, movement and everything.

Bad: The gfx of the console, it is not that good.

So what are your opinions?

Yep..forgot to add..Nintendo Wii is used to known as Nintendo Revolution. And can you also comment on the name change, i reckon Revolution sounds better, but after hearing that guy on the video, i changed my mind, it might be better... but i dont know, i prefer xbox thou

Notice from Plenoptic:
Merged Double Posts

Tnksss

The wii is one of those new 'innovative' consoles that Nintendo's released, sort of like the DS. There really is a toss up between innovation and graphics in terms of comparing Nintendo consoles with say the Sony one's.NDS vs PSP (of course the ds is more innovative with its stylus and touch screens but if you want games with graphics PSP is the way to go)same goes for Wii, the games are cool, different with interesting addons like mario kart, sports etc where the controllers really do control the game and things like Wii fit etc but I agree graphics are not the greatest. It's more the interactive side of the games that makes it appealing. It's not all about button bashing but actually allows you to move around.One of my friends owns a Wii and his greatest problem with it at the moment is playing Guitar hero world tour on it. He's annoyed because he can't download songs as the Wii has no harddrive to store them on? (unlike the PS3)

I've had a Wii since launch. Stayed up until 4 to get it at Gamestop, that was really fun. The real downside to the Wii is the lack of online multiplayer games. Super Smash Bros Brawl has it, but it's trash because of the lag. Pretty much the best online multiplayer game they have on it is Mario Kart Wii. The lack of games for gamers is kind of a let down, but I think that's soon going to change. I prefer my Wii to the Xbox 360 and most certainly to the PS3, which all I hear about is complaints. People rag on the Wii all the time about its graphics, but a long time ago, graphics didn't matter at all. The superior Sega never truly outdid the NES, so it shouldn't matter now. I guess people are just kind of stupid like that. I think it's definitely got the potential to be the best console ever released, and after two years, it's kind of dissapointing a lot of people... and at the same time, drawing in more people. Pretty soon, hopefully, they'll use that potential to its fullest.

Actually, as Forte somewhat stumbled upon, the "winner" of each console generation has NEVER been the most technologically advanced (i.e. better graphics). The NES sold less than the Master System (which was like the PS3 of its day), the SNES outsold the Genesis by far, Playstation outsold the N64 and Saturn, PS2 outsold the Cube and Xbox, and now the Wiis owning up the Seventh Generation. :DI think the best thing about the Wii is that it's brining Video Games much more into the mainstream. They're not longer the "toys" of teen boys locked away in a basement for days on end in the dark, they're for everyone. Just like movies and music can be enjoyed by anyone of any shape, size, or age, so can videogames.Although the Wii will always be a Revolution at heart, I'm glad they changed the name because it made it more accessible and less threatening to the non-gamer market. Nintendo may just save the entire industry from a crash similar to that of 1983.

well since this post has been written like 2 years after it has cme out let me say what i love about this console:internet channel!wii speakall the other downloadable channels like evrybody votes channel or check mii outparental controls(i like to put a pin on it so my older bro cant sneak and play my games without the pinsd card combatiblitymy favorite games are:animal crossing city folkmy sims kingdomsuper smash bros brawltwiglight princesssuper mario galaxymy simsmario party 8wii sportswii fitmario kart wiilol all my favorite games are the ones i own;0