xisto Community
scab_dog

Nintendo Wii Your opinion about nintendos new console?

Ok well I kOk well I know this is an old post, But it was brought back up. I bought my son a Wii for his B-Day last year and he hardly ever plays it. I love Video games and havent really tried it yet, But have been thinking about taking it out of his room and bringing it downstairs and playing with it. I will have to buy a new game that I am interested in of course or trade a couple of his in. It has just been disapointing that I paid so much money for the console the extra controller and a few games and he doesnt even play it, He did for a little bit at first but thats it. So anyway I am kinds curious now to check it out for myself after reading all the comments and pros and cons about it. I will post my reply after I have had the chance to play with it for a while and check it out.

yea most adults dont like it,because they THINK its childish, i was just wondering how old is your boy. most of the time things reflect their age and personality. my sister has friends who own gaming consoles that they dont even use. and since shes in a special class with only smart people,they all pretty much dont play video games. the thought of your boy not playing it lights a spark in my head? did he ask for it ,or did you get for him thinking he would like it. :D

The new Nintendo Wii, as seen in the E3 (if you havent gone to e3 , i guess no one here as neither have i, i found a good video on http://www.gamespot.com/e3/ if that link dosent work go to gamespot and search for it.

Yep, i had a look at the newest Nintento Console, Wii. And i reckon it was awsome, weel better than good. I real badly want to give The Golf a go. For those who dont know, you can move the controler and the man of the tv moves the club according to your movement. So you can use the controler as a golf club.

Good: The controler, movement and everything.

Bad: The gfx of the console, it is not that good.

So what are your opinions?

Yep..forgot to add..Nintendo Wii is used to known as Nintendo Revolution. And can you also comment on the name change, i reckon Revolution sounds better, but after hearing that guy on the video, i changed my mind, it might be better... but i dont know, i prefer xbox thou

Notice from Plenoptic:
Merged Double Posts

Posted Image

Wii Accessories

nintendo Wii controller

Wii Gun

The back of the guitar has a thing that you can pull out. Then you just pop out the controller and unplug it from the guitar