xisto Community
JasperIk

Women...in General

I wouldn't say im sexist towards woman, i dont go around hurting them or anything, and its not as if i think they shouldnt have the rights of men, but what is their problem??First off, Im gay and i dont feel i need a woman in my life, its not the end of the world for me not to have female friends. But sometimes they are so damn concieted, for instance when this one woman found out i was gay she asked if i had slept with a woman, and i of course have not, and she stated well i thought all gay men had slept with women. ..why would we? Why do they have to think so high and mighty about themselves, to think everyone would sleep with them. Another thing, i dont like their body...its not as if its the end of the world, but i am always being called sexist for not liking their body, its ridiculous. Now the thing that angers me most of all, is how hypocritical they are. Men cant say anything bad about woman, without being called sexist, and yet woman bash men all the time, and its concidered womens rights, or feminism. That isnt feminism, that is man hating, grab a dictionary ladies. They complain about not getting equality, but yet want to be treated like queens, you dont treat us like kings, why should we treat you like queens? They blame men, for their bad choice in partners, if you date 4 alchohalics in a row...its you not them, its you, you just cannot choose the right men. Just the majority of women i have met in my life, make me so unbelievably glad im gay.

I have definitely noticed this in some of the girls I've been going to school with who consider themselves intelligent and politically active when they really know nothing about what is going on.But back to being totally 100% hypocritical, they effing interrupted class like every day when my teacher would give an example of something we were being taught and used the pronoun "he" instead of "she." I mean, he doesn't mean anything by it, don't get angry about it... He isn't using it in a sexist way, he is simply giving an example. It could have easily been he or she. Then they would always scream out sexist and stuff, and totally turn around the minuscule thing that may possibly be considered sexist into something that is most definitely very sexist, except against men rather than women. I find it amazingly annoying as well.

lol i would suggest you not to worry too much over waht women think and since you are gay it wont be difficult to avoid women :) we can never succed in persuading women from their ideologies so the wise will pretend and agree to whatever they say i guess :):) and maybe even laugh at their backs ,actually i have nothing against women but yes i cant stand a woman towering over me and bellowing out orders , this i mean in professional life and not the woman in your family ,thats one thing i cant accept ,

I'll have to keep this short and simple, or else i'll go into one of my "rant" modes.Women are insane. If you do something wrong, they'll shout at you forever and a day, but if they do the same thing and you shout at them, they'll just shout back! It's just...mind boggling! Then they act like they've done nothing.I hate women, but I'm still attracted to them physicall. I'm not homosexual, because I don't like men in "that way".Also, as much as men are up their own behinds, as I say often, we do actually admit that we're not perfect, unlike women.

Edited by Dagoth Nereviar (see edit history)

but yet want to be treated like queens, you dont treat us like kings, why should we treat you like queens? They blame men, for their bad choice in partners, if you date 4 alchohalics in a row...its you not them, its you, you just cannot choose the right men. Just the majority of women i have met in my life, make me so unbelievably glad im gay.

you are so unbelievably one sided it isn't even funny. i understand this is the vent forum, but how would you know what being with a women is like and able to talk about it if you've never been with a women?

i'm glad you are comfortable with who you are. maybe you are meeting the wrong women because you are gay and attract those types. ever think of that? or maybe it's you preconcieved notion of women all tegether that gets them to act the way they do towards you.

before you start mouthing off at women like you know who they are, i suggest being with one first. if you can't even do that, then you'll just look ignorant and foolish.

you are so unbelievably one sided it isn't even funny. i understand this is the vent forum, but how would you know what being with a women is like and able to talk about it if you've never been with a women?
i'm glad you are comfortable with who you are. maybe you are meeting the wrong women because you are gay and attract those types. ever think of that? or maybe it's you preconcieved notion of women all tegether that gets them to act the way they do towards you.

before you start mouthing off at women like you know who they are, i suggest being with one first. if you can't even do that, then you'll just look ignorant and foolish.

First off, i was never talking about being with a woman. I also do not need to be with one, to understand them. Secondly , Im not gay because of women- i just am, i was born that way. And if you want to bring up anything saying that you think im gay because ive met bad women in my life, you'd be wrong because i have met equally bad men, and women. Being with a women, has nothing to do with my post, maybe you need to reread it.

Why am I ignorant, and foolish for not wanting to be with a woman, when i am not attracted to them at all? I have not met one single women, who has not blamed a guy for something SHE did. They [all i have met, and i have met a lot, i have 4 sisters, many female cousins/second cousins, and many other females in my family, and i have had female friends...im not just pulling conclusions out of thin air, i do not have opinions about stuff without clearly going over everything] all have atleast once, blamed a guy for something they did, or caused.

Im not sure if you are male or female, but if you are female you have just proved my thread. If you are male, maybe you would have been better off female, because you sound just like them.

And im not one sided, I believe people in general suck, no matter what gender you are. But to think you are high and mightier then another gender is just stupid. The thing i have against women, is that they think they are so much better then men, when really they arent better or worse. And, I do think i forgive guys more often, because im attracted to them, much like straight guys are quick to forgive women for their mistakes, because they are attracted to them. But the reason why women dont forgive men as easily, is because they still think they are better then men..

I just gotta say, i do believe both sexes can be conceited, depending on the person - more conceited than others, but i think you chose the wrong example in your post:

But sometimes they are so damn concieted, for instance when this one woman found out i was gay she asked if i had slept with a woman, and i of course have not, and she stated well i thought all gay men had slept with women.

I dont believe she was conceited for thinking that.

people in general suck, no matter what gender you are. But to think you are high and mightier then another gender is just stupid.

I think your overall complaint was a bit one sided, but anyhow I think you hit that bang on the nose!
Nicely said JasperIk...

Why am I ignorant, and foolish for not wanting to be with a woman, when i am not attracted to them at all? I have not met one single women, who has not blamed a guy for something SHE did. They [all i have met, and i have met a lot, i have 4 sisters, many female cousins/second cousins, and many other females in my family, and i have had female friends...im not just pulling conclusions out of thin air, i do not have opinions about stuff without clearly going over everything] all have atleast once, blamed a guy for something they did, or caused.

you're not ignorant and foolish for not wanting to be with a woman. read my post again. you are clearly not reading correctly. in fact, you are twisiting everything i said around. so much more gay exstrimists being able to make a point without twisting words.

you ARE ignorat and foolish for stating things that you never experienced, being with a woman. you clearly stated you never been with a woman. so talking about them like you have is just plain absurd

man or a woman? i'm a guy, but i like how you have a negative approach to either answer. again, you are CLEARLY very one sided.

i feel sorry for people like you....not as a gay man, but an ignorant extremist who hates women including your 4 sisters you admitted to having problems with. you're MOTHER is a woman and if it wasn't for her, you wouldn't be here. in fact, for that point alone, i can say i may be turning my opinion to hating women too....or at lest your mother......NOT! but you know what? you live your life and see how far you get with your actions and tones towards women.

very few men have a problem with them. sure....there's the onld saying "can't live with 'm and can't live without 'm" but see, it's a JOKE. there's a reason why you don't understand them or can't live with them, YOU ARE GAY you're whole posts are one sided towards that and you will NEVER have what the majority of men enjoy.....a good woman. many out their my friend. you are just too one sided to see them. they are all the same to you i am sure and you already have it set in opinion for the rest of your life that they will never change in your eyes. how pathetic when the MAJORITY of men don't have the problem you do.

so let me say this....IT'S YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! not others that have a problem. the problem is YOU and you should look in the mirror and ask yourself why you need to degrade a whole gender just because your gay. being gay doesn't give you that right....but being gay DOES give you the right to prance around like idiots in the street when straight people don't have any need to fight for rights. they are secure within themselves.

i've had a lot of gay friends in my time. a good bunch of *BLEEP* about 15 years ago. been to gay bars. loved when these suckers bought me drinks. i have no problems with 'm. heck, they have some good stories too and through hell of a party, but you......you give 'm all a bad name.

now that you've asked what i was....male or female....let me ask you something. are you the male or female in the relationship....do you lead or does your partner lead?

here's your purse.....i'm done talkin' to ya....

you're not ignorant and foolish for not wanting to be with a woman. read my post again. you are clearly not reading correctly. in fact, you are twisiting everything i said around. so much more gay exstrimists being able to make a point without twisting words.
you ARE ignorat and foolish for stating things that you never experienced, being with a woman. you clearly stated you never been with a woman. so talking about them like you have is just plain absurd

man or a woman? i'm a guy, but i like how you have a negative approach to either answer. again, you are CLEARLY very one sided.

i feel sorry for people like you....not as a gay man, but an ignorant extremist who hates women including your 4 sisters you admitted to having problems with. you're MOTHER is a woman and if it wasn't for her, you wouldn't be here. in fact, for that point alone, i can say i may be turning my opinion to hating women too....or at lest your mother......NOT! but you know what? you live your life and see how far you get with your actions and tones towards women.

very few men have a problem with them. sure....there's the onld saying "can't live with 'm and can't live without 'm" but see, it's a JOKE. there's a reason why you don't understand them or can't live with them, YOU ARE GAY you're whole posts are one sided towards that and you will NEVER have what the majority of men enjoy.....a good woman. many out their my friend. you are just too one sided to see them. they are all the same to you i am sure and you already have it set in opinion for the rest of your life that they will never change in your eyes. how pathetic when the MAJORITY of men don't have the problem you do.

so let me say this....IT'S YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! not others that have a problem. the problem is YOU and you should look in the mirror and ask yourself why you need to degrade a whole gender just because your gay. being gay doesn't give you that right....but being gay DOES give you the right to prance around like idiots in the street when straight people don't have any need to fight for rights. they are secure within themselves.

i've had a lot of gay friends in my time. a good bunch of *BLEEP* about 15 years ago. been to gay bars. loved when these suckers bought me drinks. i have no problems with 'm. heck, they have some good stories too and through hell of a party, but you......you give 'm all a bad name.

now that you've asked what i was....male or female....let me ask you something. are you the male or female in the relationship....do you lead or does your partner lead?

here's your purse.....i'm done talkin' to ya....

Your still helping to prove one point, that straight guys forgive women easily. You keep stating bout being with women, and im sure that is the only reason why you like them is to be with them. You treat them as objects of your affection, and not as people. I treat them as people, who ive met, and most of them I did not like, because of their personalities.

And I have a problem with many people, just this particular vent was about women. I have problems with many people , but other people is not what my vent is about, Nor is about gays, straights, bi's, guys, dogs, cats, priests, jews, or any other person, place, or thing. So call me one sided, but why am i going to bring up my problems with other things, if my vent is about women. I have already stated, in general people suck. And I have met many men who have sucked, it just so happens I have met more women who have treated me, or others poorly. But if i was really so sexist, i wouldnt think women could be president, because I do there has been some really good leaders who are female, or i wouldnt think women could be directors, but sophia coppola, is one of my favorite directors...still think im sexist? How about writers? True i am not always fond of what females write about, but i love Anne Rice. I have many favorite actresses, probably more then i have favorite actors, and they are some very strong opinionated actresses , like charleze theron, and angelina jolie. I dont dislike many women, because they are female, i dislike them for their additudes, and for being so hypocritical. And honestly, i think if a female was writing this post about males, she would not be slandered, why? Probably because women stick to other women, no matter what they say, and straight men stick to women, in fear they wont get laid.

I never said I don't like women because Im gay. I said because I'm gay, I dont put up with their crap as much as straight guys do. Its not that we are insecure with ourselves, if we were insecure, we'd all still be in the closet. Straight people dont 'prance around on the streets' because they have the majority of rights they want, and we do not. Though prancing around on the streets isn't going to get us far, but maybe eventually the gay community will realize, we need to handle things, in a manner that is not expressed through a big party.

You've tried to insult me, but have failed. I find gay remarks to be quite entertaining, because you get to a point in your life, and you realize why let words hurt you, especially when its the same insults over and over. You begin to laugh at people's lack of originality. So To answer your question, even if it was not meant to be answered. Im with a male, were both males on the inside, and outside, there is not female in our relationship. There is no 'leading' one, we are equal in our relationship, so maybe in a gay relationship there is a more feminen person, but not in all relationships, and there isn't one in mine. Do I like to wear tight pants? Yes , do i wear eye liner...occasionally, have I worn female clothing? Yes... but im also only 19, and concidering how straight guys my age dress today, you couldnt really say im feminen, if anything im just normal. My boyfriend is 24, he has gone through a lot , with clothing and style changes, so maybe he appears more masculine, but he didnt when he was 19. So, you can take 'my' purse, I do not need it, perhaps it will be used more if i gave it to you?

Going way back to the original post (woman goes out with 4 alcoholics in a row...), I think that all people who choose to have relationships with other people go through a cycle of going out with the same exact person until they realize the mistakes they are making. As for the rest of it, way to stereotype everyone! It makes me think of an example from an old philosophy class. Say you have it in your head that all old people (for lack of a pc term) are bad drivers. You are driving along and someone cuts you off, you look over and it's an old lady. "Of course, old peopple are bad drivers," you think as several other old people drive past you obeying all of the laws, but you doen't notice them.Now back around to my first point, these aren't just dating relationships that we play over and over. Sometimes it's your own attitude that is making the people who choose to interact with you do so. You're only sending of a vibe to make the worst of the worst feel that they need to talk to you.

Well im bi and to be honest i think MOST men and women are not worth my time, most men are selfish, unfeeling and inconsiderate people who only seem to think about sex, maybe its my age group (teenage boys :rolleyes: that are so obsessed by sex though!) they are agressive and dont seem to treat other people properly. Now understand that im talking about most men i know that there are a lot of men out there that are the total opposite and are fantastic people!Women have bad thnigs too though, they can be so damn vain! i mean you really dont need to take 3 hours to put make up on! The more you put on the worse you look! also as said sometimes women shift the blame a lot to men whereas men just blame it on the tools or the dog next door! And yes women can be so hypocritical! with my mates (mainly girls!) they like to take our phones and go through our messages and change our little welcome notes or our bluetooth names for a joke, all taken in good fun untill we try to do the same to them! They go into their whole little 'let the whole world feel sorry for me' voice "oh no please dont, if you were a true friend...blah blah..." now that really annoys me! if you can do it to me i can do it to you! and yes they can be pretty sexist sometimes but most of the time they are putting it down to the experience theyve had of guys so far as there are a lot of sexist guys out there. Just to make it clear i know that not all women or all men are like this. im only going on what my friends are like and the people ive seen in the media and on the streets and such. i know that a lot of people are so nice like my friends i think they are great but we all know that there are a lot of bad people, meaning men and women and to be honest i think that there are just as many bad men as women. but if anything the women are slightly better as they have a brain and dont need to hit each other to sort things out, and women are so much fun to be around and talk to!im a guy if any one is wondering!

Your still helping to prove one point, that straight guys forgive women easily.

sorry, i refuse to read your ignorant post past the 3rd line....hahaha your posts me laugh and make me feel sorry for you at the same time. first you talk about women like you've been with 'm, now you're talking about straight guys like you're straight and you have the knowledge to talk about them.

hahahaha the only points you keep proving is that you are gay and you are ignorant. your foolish and give gays a bad name.

i was going to end this post here, but decided to give you the benefit of the doubt that you actually have a brain hidden somewhere so i want to tell you something about straight guys, gay guys, people in general and forgiveness...

we live in a crappy world sometimes where people hurt people. it's sad. everyone does it, and everyone has been a victim. that same world offers a lot of goodness. where does that goodness come from? sure doesn't come from other people downing people because they are a woman or they are straight or they are gay. comes from understanding AND through that understanding, FORGIVENESS.

understanding and forgiveness. why i feel sorry for you bud, because you your own self is misunderstood and you feel nobody understands you. i been there. but does that mean that you shouldn't allow your own self to understand others and forgive them? take responsibility for your own life in bettering it. see the problems and fix it. no doubt it's hard to be a gay man in this society just like it's been hard for the black man or other minorities. you're not alone. it's so easy to let emotions speak for you as you let them do for your own self. you words don't come from a brain or logic. they don't come from knowing what's right or improving your own personal self....the person deep inside you.

women can be pricks sometimes and it's our choice wether they have something to offer us that outweighs their b.s. at times. heck, i have a saying "women are evil". they can act like it at times but they surely aren't even, i just like spouting my mouth to see what reaction i get...just like my other saying, "women are bi". i have another saying though, and it goes like this.... "men are scum" and they ARE sometimes...but goes what....it's ALL A JOKE because you can't catagorize like that. everyone is different and unique. everyone leads seperate lives and EVERYONE has something good to offer.

what do women have to offer? they are trusting and compassionate. they are neurturing almost by the laws of nature. they are our mothers who love us unconditionally. very few men have these traits, but we in general have other good qualities that they don't

ever heard of the book, men are from mars, women are from venus? i read part of it. agreed with alot of it. it's about men and women and what we don't understand about the other sex. although most books are subjective through the eye of ONE, this book made sense in many areas....so like evrything else you have to have an open mind and sift through the b.s.

now i talked about understanding and forgiveness. there is one more thing people need to be a positive influence in this world and that is ACCPETANCE. acceptance because you will never be able to understand or forgive people without accepting them for who they are and evrything that makes up THEM. their life and their past and what nature they were born with

you lie to yourself every day bud, when you don't accept responsibility for some of societies problems. you talk about women like they are the weaker sex, but they aren't commiting all the crimes in this country and they aren't the ones in our jails where MEN are arresting MEN by a large majority. why? because they aren't immature deliquents like we are. they don't belong to unproductive gangs. their gangs, if choose to join one are organizations like MADD. THAT'S their gang.

i wrote all this hoping you take time to read and maybe you can learn something if you really think about who YOU are and what you can do to contribute to society productively. like i said before, it's not easy being a gay man in society. you have something to offer that the majority doesn't. fighting for who you are. trying to get others to understand homosexuality rather than critisize it. you have the opportunity, not to degrade women because there is a reason why they gave birth to ALL YOU LOVE.

your speeches as of now, give gay men a bad name. it makes others dislike homos....fagggs....the fudge packers of society. but see, it doesn't have to be that way. energy has a domino effect on everyone who lives on this earth. we have a choice to give out good energy or bad. we have a choice to be positive or negative. WE do....YOU DO. you have that choice bud.

not alot of people will see through your crap, but i do....through understanding and acceptance. like i said, i don't look down on you becasue you're gay. never will. i expressed my opinions on gays and it was for the most part positive. but the choices you make and using your mind to be subjective and not objective will only hurt your own self and thus hurt those around you. you punish your own self in how you think.

you think you had it bad or you got hurt? i get hurt all the time bud. why? because i choose to live with trust and kindness. how does that hurt me? because others will always take advantage. it hurts. people don't live like i do but it doesn't mean i should look down on them. they live a different life than i do and that's ok. some people say i set myself up for the hurt. i have to agree. i accept the hurt. i make a choice to know the consequences of my actions that will get me hurt. but that is less important than standing up and fighting for what i believe in....and that is to help another human being stand on their own two feet with pride and dignity. even if they do take advantage, it's worth it. why? because you helped someone in need. so i get hurt. i know what hurt is. i know how other people can treat you just because you're a certain way but you don't hear me *BLEEP*ing or screaming about how bad people are. why? because i accept them. everyone's different and unique and that's what makes them beautifull. YOUm my friend, fail to see the beauty in everything in life, you need to work on that or i will tell you what's going to happen to you. you wont be fullfilled in life, you wont be happy, and you will end up on your death bed at 80, reliving your past knowing you lived in regret.

Women have bad thnigs too though, they can be so damn vain! i mean you really dont need to take 3 hours to put make up on! The more you put on the worse you look! also as said sometimes women shift the blame a lot to men whereas men just blame it on the tools or the dog next door! And yes women can be so hypocritical! with my mates (mainly girls!) they like to take our phones and go through our messages and change our little welcome notes or our bluetooth names for a joke, all taken in good fun untill we try to do the same to them! They go into their whole little 'let the whole world feel sorry for me' voice "oh no please dont, if you were a true friend...blah blah..." now that really annoys me! if you can do it to me i can do it to you! and yes they can be pretty sexist sometimes but most of the time they are putting it down to the experience theyve had of guys so far as there are a lot of sexist guys out there.

haha i grew up with 2 sistes. one older and one younger. i was always late for school. why? because they hogged the bathroom!

women aren't vain, they are just insecure. they have a lot more magizines to read than men in how to act. billboards and commercials are mainly based around women, not men. they cake theirselves with makeup and spend hours getting their hair perfect. they are always on the new and improved weightloss gimmick...wether it's a new drug or just someone telling them how to eat. the spend time painting their toe nails nobody else sees because they are wearing shoes....but THEY know it's pretty under there. that's all that matters.

getting women to believe they are pretty without spending hours in the bathroom is almost a lost cause. it's sad to me how people get brainwashed in to what society dictates. just gotta live with it because they will tell you it's not what others think, THEY think they need to to look pretty, and they DO....in a fake and unnatural way. but it's not being vain, it's being insecure. not their fault. they were taught this from a young age by others and are continuously being taught this today

sorry, i refuse to read your ignorant post past the 3rd line....hahaha your posts me laugh and make me feel sorry for you at the same time. first you talk about women like you've been with 'm, now you're talking about straight guys like you're straight and you have the knowledge to talk about them.
hahahaha the only points you keep proving is that you are gay and you are ignorant. your foolish and give gays a bad name.

i was going to end this post here, but decided to give you the benefit of the doubt that you actually have a brain hidden somewhere so i want to tell you something about straight guys, gay guys, people in general and forgiveness...

we live in a crappy world sometimes where people hurt people. it's sad. everyone does it, and everyone has been a victim. that same world offers a lot of goodness. where does that goodness come from? sure doesn't come from other people downing people because they are a woman or they are straight or they are gay. comes from understanding AND through that understanding, FORGIVENESS.

understanding and forgiveness. why i feel sorry for you bud, because you your own self is misunderstood and you feel nobody understands you. i been there. but does that mean that you shouldn't allow your own self to understand others and forgive them? take responsibility for your own life in bettering it. see the problems and fix it. no doubt it's hard to be a gay man in this society just like it's been hard for the black man or other minorities. you're not alone. it's so easy to let emotions speak for you as you let them do for your own self. you words don't come from a brain or logic. they don't come from knowing what's right or improving your own personal self....the person deep inside you.

women can be pricks sometimes and it's our choice wether they have something to offer us that outweighs their b.s. at times. heck, i have a saying "women are evil". they can act like it at times but they surely aren't even, i just like spouting my mouth to see what reaction i get...just like my other saying, "women are bi". i have another saying though, and it goes like this.... "men are scum" and they ARE sometimes...but goes what....it's ALL A JOKE because you can't catagorize like that. everyone is different and unique. everyone leads seperate lives and EVERYONE has something good to offer.

what do women have to offer? they are trusting and compassionate. they are neurturing almost by the laws of nature. they are our mothers who love us unconditionally. very few men have these traits, but we in general have other good qualities that they don't

ever heard of the book, men are from mars, women are from venus? i read part of it. agreed with alot of it. it's about men and women and what we don't understand about the other sex. although most books are subjective through the eye of ONE, this book made sense in many areas....so like evrything else you have to have an open mind and sift through the b.s.

now i talked about understanding and forgiveness. there is one more thing people need to be a positive influence in this world and that is ACCPETANCE. acceptance because you will never be able to understand or forgive people without accepting them for who they are and evrything that makes up THEM. their life and their past and what nature they were born with

you lie to yourself every day bud, when you don't accept responsibility for some of societies problems. you talk about women like they are the weaker sex, but they aren't commiting all the crimes in this country and they aren't the ones in our jails where MEN are arresting MEN by a large majority. why? because they aren't immature deliquents like we are. they don't belong to unproductive gangs. their gangs, if choose to join one are organizations like MADD. THAT'S their gang.

i wrote all this hoping you take time to read and maybe you can learn something if you really think about who YOU are and what you can do to contribute to society productively. like i said before, it's not easy being a gay man in society. you have something to offer that the majority doesn't. fighting for who you are. trying to get others to understand homosexuality rather than critisize it. you have the opportunity, not to degrade women because there is a reason why they gave birth to ALL YOU LOVE.

your speeches as of now, give gay men a bad name. it makes others dislike homos....fagggs....the fudge packers of society. but see, it doesn't have to be that way. energy has a domino effect on everyone who lives on this earth. we have a choice to give out good energy or bad. we have a choice to be positive or negative. WE do....YOU DO. you have that choice bud.

not alot of people will see through your crap, but i do....through understanding and acceptance. like i said, i don't look down on you becasue you're gay. never will. i expressed my opinions on gays and it was for the most part positive. but the choices you make and using your mind to be subjective and not objective will only hurt your own self and thus hurt those around you. you punish your own self in how you think.

you think you had it bad or you got hurt? i get hurt all the time bud. why? because i choose to live with trust and kindness. how does that hurt me? because others will always take advantage. it hurts. people don't live like i do but it doesn't mean i should look down on them. they live a different life than i do and that's ok. some people say i set myself up for the hurt. i have to agree. i accept the hurt. i make a choice to know the consequences of my actions that will get me hurt. but that is less important than standing up and fighting for what i believe in....and that is to help another human being stand on their own two feet with pride and dignity. even if they do take advantage, it's worth it. why? because you helped someone in need. so i get hurt. i know what hurt is. i know how other people can treat you just because you're a certain way but you don't hear me *BLEEP*ing or screaming about how bad people are. why? because i accept them. everyone's different and unique and that's what makes them beautifull. YOUm my friend, fail to see the beauty in everything in life, you need to work on that or i will tell you what's going to happen to you. you wont be fullfilled in life, you wont be happy, and you will end up on your death bed at 80, reliving your past knowing you lived in regret.

now, despite what i said, i did read your post all the way through. you think i insult you? i think you insult your own self. i never called you sexist. maybe you just feel the truth is insulting. you know what the truth is? the truth is you don't have any problems with women. you have a problem in how people look at you and stereotype you as a gay man. women aren't your problem. your substituating something for another because you hate the truth and you can't deal with it. have you read brandic's post(i think that's the name)? this person hit the nail on the head. i hope you understand what it means because this person isn't as blunt as i am. you yourself is blunt. you have always been blunt in how you feel in this thread yet when i am, you have a problem with it or you feel i am insulting. as far as grabbing you purse, it was a joke. haha hell, i'vwe been told to grab my purse before when playing golf or darts or pool etc... in the same respect i have been told "that a girl!". so the other truth is, is if you were really comfortable within your own self, you would know how to have a sense of humor.

20 years ago when there wasn't the www and only bbs's, i approched someone who went by the name of "cyn" they were called handles back then. cyn was bi. i had never understood homosexuality or gay before and decided to chat her asking her all sorts of questions. she thought i was rude and ridiculing her when all i was was curious and wanted to understand better because i wasn't gay. i have gotten this attitude MANY times when all i wanted to do was understand and have an open mind, i'm blunt, yes. it's taken the wrong way sometimes but i just like getting to the point and not waste time. gays didn't like me because i asked to many questions....but that's not the truth is it. gays didn't like me because they weren't secure within their own selves to talk about who they are. i fought to udnerstand gays and homosexuality. it didn't mater what they thought of me because the understanding was more important. so was my intention. they didn't know it....but I DID. i don't understand them fully to this day just like i don't understand women to this day fully. i am not a woman nor gay to understand them fully, but i do understand alot and i fought to understand. i never had a problem with gays. like a said i hung around a certain gay group a lot when i was younger. they understood me and respected me as i did them, even when i would call 'm a bunch of fagggs. see they knew a word isn't deragatory unless it was intended to be deragatory. they knew i respected them and loved 'm for who they were.

now my best friend at the time, a filipino, he was a different story. he didn't hate gays, but he hated what others may think if he was around gays. one of my gay friends had a huge crush on my friend. i thought it was funny. i would play on my friends insecurities. i laugh to this day thinking about it. it's funny because he was just plain stupid, but a best friend who i help through his own insecurities

you tell me that you've heard everything i've said before? no, you haven't bud, but everything you have to say to me to explain being gay, i have probable heard before because i worked harder than most to try to understand not just gay, but people in general.

you lost your way in how you percieve. why? because you got hurt. well you aren't the only one who gets hurt in life, you have to work through the hurt to get to what is RIGHT and it starts with you because you have very little influence to change others. others have to change for their own selves it's so easy to vent against women in this forum as a gay man and i'm glad you have that outlet because you and i both know if you were to talk down to women like you have in public as a gay man, you would get the living crap kicked outta ya. not by me, but by those who don't see past your b.s. and there are many. alot of people would torture you just because your gay.

you already stated you came a long way in learning about yourself and your "style", open you mind up and know you have a long way to go in how you percieve women and people in general. yea, people may have something against who you are bud, but that's THEIR problem. don't make it yours in one sided thinking.
you react to women as alot of society has reacted to gays when they first started coming out of the closet in the mid 80's. instead of bashing gays, you bash women in general because you fail to understand them and because you do, you give off an impression that gets them to treat you a certain way.

i don't get off flaunting around how much i am proud of myself in all had to go through in understanding gays, but i did in this post to make a point. you need to go through the same things in understanding women....straight men even. or do you think you know it all...give people the benefit of the doubt, and before you critisize, why not look in the mirror. there just may be underlying issues other than the surfacy issues you bluntly state