xisto Community
JasperIk

Women...in General

I wouldn't say im sexist towards woman, i dont go around hurting them or anything, and its not as if i think they shouldnt have the rights of men, but what is their problem??
First off, Im gay and i dont feel i need a woman in my life, its not the end of the world for me not to have female friends. But sometimes they are so damn concieted, for instance when this one woman found out i was gay she asked if i had slept with a woman, and i of course have not, and she stated well i thought all gay men had slept with women. ..why would we? Why do they have to think so high and mighty about themselves, to think everyone would sleep with them. Another thing, i dont like their body...its not as if its the end of the world, but i am always being called sexist for not liking their body, its ridiculous. Now the thing that angers me most of all, is how hypocritical they are. Men cant say anything bad about woman, without being called sexist, and yet woman bash men all the time, and its concidered womens rights, or feminism. That isnt feminism, that is man hating, grab a dictionary ladies. They complain about not getting equality, but yet want to be treated like queens, you dont treat us like kings, why should we treat you like queens? They blame men, for their bad choice in partners, if you date 4 alchohalics in a row...its you not them, its you, you just cannot choose the right men. Just the majority of women i have met in my life, make me so unbelievably glad im gay.

First off I agree with you. Being a women myself I know its kind of a hard thing to admit that we are like that sometimes. I normally not self-centered or conceited, but sometimes I am and I hate when I am like that. Personal opinion I would of told those women it was none of their busniness in the first place. I agree women most often are the ones who make poor choices in men (Com'on if the guy hit his other girlfriend, what makes you think he wouldn't do it to you?), but there are points where I have to look at the guy and say "What where you thinking in dating her?"
Edited by Madkat-Z (see edit history)

I wouldn't say im sexist towards woman, i dont go around hurting them or anything, and its not as if i think they shouldnt have the rights of men, but what is their problem??
First off, Im gay and i dont feel i need a woman in my life, its not the end of the world for me not to have female friends. But sometimes they are so damn concieted, for instance when this one woman found out i was gay she asked if i had slept with a woman, and i of course have not, and she stated well i thought all gay men had slept with women. ..why would we? Why do they have to think so high and mighty about themselves, to think everyone would sleep with them. Another thing, i dont like their body...its not as if its the end of the world, but i am always being called sexist for not liking their body, its ridiculous. Now the thing that angers me most of all, is how hypocritical they are. Men cant say anything bad about woman, without being called sexist, and yet woman bash men all the time, and its concidered womens rights, or feminism. That isnt feminism, that is man hating, grab a dictionary ladies. They complain about not getting equality, but yet want to be treated like queens, you dont treat us like kings, why should we treat you like queens? They blame men, for their bad choice in partners, if you date 4 alchohalics in a row...its you not them, its you, you just cannot choose the right men. Just the majority of women i have met in my life, make me so unbelievably glad im gay.

I think there's a lot of assumptions flying about here. Guys can be as conceited as girls, it's not nearly as much a 1-gender problem as you like to make it out to be. Maybe your problem is seeing guys in an idealized light so you don't see the problems a lot of them have as well.

For example, you call women "high and mighty" for thinking that but there are a lot of conceited guys who think girls need to sleep with them. They end up being the prototypical villains in a lot of movies. Now if a girl went around saying she thought guys were all wrong and stupid and what not (and I've seen it) the word sexist would be bandied around about her just like it is about you. I see no unequal treatment here.

Men do say bad things about women and women say bad things about men and both can get called sexist. It sounds like the problem here is a bunch of stereotyped wrong assumptions in thinking one group can be one way and not the other group. Both groups are guilty of these mistakes, not just one, and I think most of the people here know it.

It's been about a half a year since this thread was started - and I'm just curious, Jasper has your position changed any? Sorry if this thread is dead, but the title was to interesting to leave alone...

Most of what I have observed involves social interaction between heterosexual members of the opposite sex (and I'm not talking about sexual intercourse here), so I wont presume that homosexuality is a factor.

I do agree that there is misunderstanding between the sexes. Whether by nature, nurture or both, it seems that there are lines drawn in the sand. And although the gender gap is somewhat narrower than it was 100 years ago, gender specific behavior is still enforced even in early childhood, boys are encouraged to play with toy guns, girls with dolls.

My point? On the basis that we are encouraged to act in a specific way that is not like the other sex; it is only a small step to say that one sex is better than the other in some respect. That in mind, we may find it easy to pitch blame to the other side.

Oh yeah and girls are nuts :wacko::blink:

[edit]
dont forget to talk to them, otherwise they may not wash their hands - this nomothetic study proves it
http://www.webclearinghouse.net/
j/k

Edited by jhsmurray (see edit history)

Hah what a good topic. I could talk about something like this for hours but ill sum it up to what i think about it. I believe woman and men have their own strengths and weaknesses. Although woman have a more of need to drag things out before they actually do it. Like in my old school i can remember a bunch of times that someone asks a girl out and then drag it out and wait before they give a reply. Im going to lie thats pretty mean, i can see doing it for the fact of your thinking it over. I know for a fact though that some girls did it just for fun, and of course the relationship doesnt last if that happens because she doesnt take it at all seriously.