xisto Community
Fu Still Better

What Country To Do You Live In, And Rate It.

I am from New Delhi, India, i love this place9/10So many new things are happening here, the new underground metro, 2010 commonwealth games, lots of flyovers. Anyone who has been to central delhi will tell you about the beatiful buildings made of sandstone.This place is always ready to absorb new technology. However there are bad things about it too.The worst being corruption. I just hate to see policemen taking bribes or civil servants demanding money, make me want to rip them apart. Another minus is the thrash ( Unlike other countries there is so much garbage on the streets ), people lack civic sense and throw things on the roads.

I live in good ol' England and I would say that this country definately deserves a 9/10. England is a country where things are fair, life is valued, nature is not disrespected, and we don't take bribes to ignore problems. Of course, we do still have the occasional problems, such as thieves, bad weather, and the recent terrorist attacks, but these are not as regular as in other countries, and we have much better control over them (except the weather - noone can control that!). The law is decent over here, and though many people may feel that things should be better than they are, there is no doubt that we are in a country that works, and these minor problems can be, and are, easily dealt with.

I live in the greatest country in the world. The United States of America. And it's rated 9.7/10 because some states need to work on their gay marriage and abortion bands. It's absolutely sick.

Edited by hh89 (see edit history)

I live in New ZealandGood- Great Ski fields, easy beach access, free of terrorism, small population, great scenery (where the Lord OF The Rings movies were shot)Bad- Highest crime rate in the world (Probably because we only have 4 million people), Too many people smoke, some people steal. Although i am NOT racist most Maori people to those 3 things...I like it. 3 hour drive to ski field, 30 minute drive to the beach. We get snow and huge amounts of sun :) No tornadoes, hurricanes, Earthquakes.

I live in Poland. I like this country , because i meet here a lot of fantastic people. The great climat is here, and we have not pollute environment :] But we have f***ing gpvernment and f***ing president here. I think 7/10 (if 10 is the country of my dream) is a good mark.

Well, I've lived in Mexico since I was 9 years old and I still feel like I don't belong here. The people are nice, they trust you very easily, are also very friendly but just can't organize life. They can't arrive on time and are really good dancers. They drive horribly. They are very good people.Overall the country is very nice, I like the 365 days of the year summer... but I still miss snow. The language is also really cool, specially the informal one.7/10

I live in the United States of America and its pretty mediocre sometimes but I would prefer it over some countries.I give it 8/10. Of course we don't have a perfection nation and I don't think anyone does. They all have flaws and things that are right to the people. In terms of freedom I love America for that. We have laws that we have to abide to and sometimes they're a pain in the neck but its all to keep us safe and what not. Politics gets nasty and pretty low, presidents making wrong decisions, everything is capitalized, and all that make up America. Its not that bad in terms of chaos that other countries face.

Well I can't really rate my country because I haven't been to any other country so I don't know what it's like to live there. Sure I know some about the history of some countries and current events of them now but that's what is just on the news. I do like my country though, I live in the United States as well. I enjoy the freedom given and I probably take it for granted.

INdonesia, I live here and was born here also.yeaah many of U know this country its not as great as Ur country. but many improvement that I've seen with new president. I Give 9/10 for nice improvement.

I live in India and I would give it a 5/10.It is a nice country, cool/crazy people, nice places to visit, beautiful nature and better if the people know how to preserve it.The things that brought it from 9 to 5 are many many many anti-social elements and silly people who follow "god" impersonators and land in a big pile of s**hole and even kill their own babies for the sake of sacrifice!The ridiculous democracy of my country is slightly improving with SMS as our Prime Minister but still it is still ridiculous.Population Explosion, it is the root cause of every ******* problem in my country.

Notice from electriic ink:
Censored s**thole
Edited by electriic ink (see edit history)